• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Who now?

Admin
If we could persuade Neil Warnock, I think that would prove to be brilliant. Deal him in till the end of the year - he's gone on record saying he'd love to manage at Hibs.
I think he said the gunts were his preference?

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Raul Caneda Perez has been interviewed apparently, and has the Pep Guradiola seal of approval...

BBC Gossip

francksauce4

Bounce Radge
Kewell even getting air time is frankly a scandal. I'll happily drive you to Gorgie though.

What about Chris Hughton folks?

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
In the case of Kennedy, being a fantastic coach doesn’t mean a good manager. He might be though, I don’t really want to throw the dice and hope.

I know coach is the modern term used but coaches still need to “manage“ players do they not?

The usual media circus is in full swing but I still think we need experience and somebody who knows the Scottish game and players.
For these reasons I am leaning towards Ross Jack.

I think his record at Sunderland was pretty decent and he had a great chance of getting them promoted this year imo.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old