• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Who now?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
If we could persuade Neil Warnock, I think that would prove to be brilliant. Deal him in till the end of the year - he's gone on record saying he'd love to manage at Hibs.
I think he said the gunts were his preference?

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Raul Caneda Perez has been interviewed apparently, and has the Pep Guradiola seal of approval...

BBC Gossip

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Raul Caneda Perez has been interviewed apparently, and has the Pep Guradiola seal of approval...

BBC Gossip
It says in that article Kennedy is the new favourite for the job.?
It is the BBC.
Not the most reliable of sources.

francksauce4

Bounce Radge
Kewell even getting air time is frankly a scandal. I'll happily drive you to Gorgie though.

What about Chris Hughton folks?

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
In the case of Kennedy, being a fantastic coach doesn’t mean a good manager. He might be though, I don’t really want to throw the dice and hope.

I know coach is the modern term used but coaches still need to “manage“ players do they not?

The usual media circus is in full swing but I still think we need experience and somebody who knows the Scottish game and players.
For these reasons I am leaning towards Ross Jack.

I think his record at Sunderland was pretty decent and he had a great chance of getting them promoted this year imo.

lespenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Kewell even getting air time is frankly a scandal. I'll happily drive you to Gorgie though.

What about Chris Hughton folks?

He has already stated in the press that he wants another EPL club.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in