Who do you fancy in the next round? (2 Viewers)

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
That's all very well and rallying and stuff, K, but we've not beaten them in getting on for a year now. Would you really back us right now? Sounds more like empty bravado at the moment.
Yes I would. We've got good players. Have they got better? I don't think so. They are pish.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Yes I would. We've got good players. Have they got better? I don't think so. They are pish.
I'm not saying they're brilliant. I'm just saying, wanting them as opposed to Partick or Inversneckie or something at this stage of the cup is madness, given our horrifying form.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I'm not saying they're brilliant. I'm just saying, wanting them as opposed to Partick or Inversneckie or something at this stage of the cup is madness, given our horrifying form.
I'd more fear them at home! At least for that lot our support would turn out and the players would be up for it.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Chance of winning the cup is just the chance of beating each team multiplied. Leaving aside home/away issue, if we play three teams of exactly equal quality to us then our chance of lifting the cup is 7-1. If we played teams we are twice as likely to beat as lose to (ie teams that would be 2-1 to beat us) then our odds of winning improve to between 5-2 and 9-4.

Say you throw Celtic in with two roughly hibs-standard teams and assume Celtic are 1-3 to beat us, we're about 15-1 to win the cup. If it's two teams that are 2-1 against us plus Celtic then it's more like 7 or 8-1. So it makes a big difference.

We want to face the easiest teams - which seems obvious, I know - but this stuff about 'no easy games' and 'having to beat' people on the way etc isn't really right.

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Partick at home please.

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I wish they would stop slavering pish and get the draw on.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel