• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who did You Vote For?

Who is your preferred candidate

• Frank Dougan

• Malcolm Milne

• Kieran Power

• Colin Pryde

• Duncan Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Who did You Vote For?

As non exec director

• FRANK DOUGAN
  • MALCOLM MILNE
  • KIERAN POWER
  • COLIN PRYDE
  • DUNCAN SMITH

Last edited:
KP all the way!

Vote1# KP :sm023:

Kieran. Malcolm the other credible candidate here.

I voted for Keiran. I wasn't going to vote but he's convinced me.

Keiran Power for me .

Kieran Power's statement and the feedback here and elsewhere convinced me to give the Supporters Rep idea another go.

Voting for anyone other than Dougan after the pack of fibs he told last time around and his Sevco comments last year was another option.

Voted Kieran.

Voted for Kieran though I’m a bit concerned putting my name, DOB and postcode into survey monkey

I didn’t realise the voting was open. I’ve just voted for KP.

Just voted for Kieran

KP for me.

Went with bounce consensus, KP and sounds best man for the job.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Kieran Power for me.

Anyone who comes on here and calls The Goose “a nonce” gets my vote.

So KP it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vote's in for Kieran Power .

Kieran Power it is. Gutted macar didn't end up standing though. That's two years of trainwreck board meetings we can't amuse ourselves with the thought of

Voted Kieran. Power to the Bounce.

Frank won the last time with 700 and odd votes, surely KP can get more than that just from here?

Frank won the last time with 700 and odd votes, surely KP can get more than that just from here?

Lot of St Pats members out there too.

KP for me too. [emoji106]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Voted for KP.
Looking over on dotnet, other than Frank voting seems to be split between KP and Duncan Smith. The worrying thing about having 2 other strong candidates is the vote gets split between them and Frank romps down the middle to win!

Candidates do look a lot stronger than last time when no one stood out.

Voted for KP.
Looking over on Kickback2, other than Frank voting seems to be split between KP and Duncan Smith. The worrying thing about having 2 other strong candidates is the vote gets split between them and Frank romps down the middle to win!

More than likely exactly what will happen.

Voted for KP.
Looking over on Kickback2, other than Frank voting seems to be split between KP and Duncan Smith. The worrying thing about having 2 other strong candidates is the vote gets split between them and Frank romps down the middle to win!
And that's what's wrong with the whole process, He should not have been allowed tae even stand again, He's had 2 shots of it now, tae my mind it's just about some sort of status symbol for him and a sense of entitlement. He promised this that and the other last time r.e. communication then as soon as he got it he just totally ignored what he had said. A fans rep should communicate with the fans, he seems tae think it's up tae the fans tae personally get in touch with him, no the other way around. The stuff in his spiel aboot complimenting each other r.e. the other rep is nonsense, what he really means is the other person can dae all the legwork.

Last edited:
The stuff in his spiel aboot complimenting each other r.e. the other rep is nonsense, what he really means is the other person can dae all the legwork.

Harsh.

But fair.

Tracey seemed to get quite a bit of stick on communications, Frank less so.
But maybe because the expectations were different.

Frank has been a great ambassador in representing the club, not least at funerals etc.
But that's not carrying out the duties of a Fans rep.

That's a Board rep.

Voted KP

Harsh.

But fair.

Tracey seemed to get quite a bit of stick on communications, Frank less so.
But maybe because the expectations were different.

Frank has been a great ambassador in representing the club, not least at funerals etc.
But that's not carrying out the duties of a Fans rep.

That's a Board rep.
Possibly because she's the one who occasionally stuck her heid above the parapets and he left her tae it. I'm nae fan of facebook or twitter but if people want tae put themselves in these positions then they have tae accept that that is the way a great number of people choose tae communicate these days. A fans representative should be available tae contact via any possible means, it the reps job tae be available if they put themselves forward for this position. A fans rep cannae be someone you hope tae bump in tae at a game or be someone the fans have tae hunt doon.

Last edited:
At the last election the vote was roughly:

740: Frank.
450: Tracey.
430: Charlene.

That would be a quite monumental swing to lose from that commanding position.

If Duncan Smith was my mate from the SWP I would have given it to him, but since Duncan has never mentioned either liking Hibs or football to me I give it to Kieron because I like the guy.

If Duncan Smith was my mate from the SWP I would have given it to him, but since Duncan has never mentioned either liking Hibs or football to me I give it to Kieron because I like the guy.

Just not enough to spell his name correctly.
:gigglle:

After careful consideration my vote went to kieran, still think the fan rep thing,s just a gesture to keep us fans happy, but high ho........That frank chaps done fuck all the last 2 year....GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speilings for whimps.

He has. its admin ( hides ) that have not

He has. its admin ( hides ) that have not

Apollogies Moaty.
:lookaround:

JAMIE!!
:grrr:

This thread has been viewed 2888 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50