• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who all went along today?

Im in Amsterdam...

Not much wonder they didnae go,theyre so full of chocolate they couldnae get their arses off the sofa.

That’s the problem. Get interested in the team you support. Make an effort and drag yourself along. Managers come and go but Hibs are for a lot longer than a lifetime.
Well I've been going to watch Hibs for over 40 years and have dragged myself along during many grim periods. It looks like one of our all too brief 'good times' are coming to an end and with mediocrity beckoning once again I am struggling to find the motivation.

I think the club have had a shocker as well with poor communication with fans, lack of direction and a general apathetic gloom settling over the entire operation.

I'm genuinely glad that there are fans more die-hard than me but no-one should be surprised that a few are switching off whilst we just drift along.

Indeed. I don't expect I'm not alone though.

:loopy:

Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

Came far far away per usual to take my place in the east..
Well if you can call Falkirk far-away,1 train And a brisk mile or so walk...
Wouldn’t miss watching hibs for anything...GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me and penfold from the grim north were there as usual .

14,000 allegedly at the cup tie in Gorgie today , makes our attendance yesterday look even worse.

14,000 allegedly at the cup tie in Gorgie today , makes our attendance yesterday look even worse.

Apparently that weirdo at the PBS pointed that out during his interview.
Obsessed.
:loopy:

Although unfortunately he has a point.
:oops:

Didn't go, which is very unusual for me, because I generally enjoy cup games. Would have had to apply for time off work as I do most weeks, and I have very little hours left to take before end of march and as my daughter in law is pregnant, I am trying to keep the 2 days left to visit them after the baby is born. Ended up we were short staffed anyway and I probably could not have left work for a couple of hours. I am also penny pinching at the moment. I intend to renew ST next season...but it all depends if I change job or not, I could end up working a lot of Saturdays

Had to work, my lassie took my place/ticket

Took my usual seat but a lot of ST holders around me posted missing

Yes, only 4 of my 6, although 2 of that 4 have suggested they are nor renewing.
Im actually thinking the same tbh, really really sick of games being so despicablely reffed where its clear it’s blatant corruption all around the game to suit certain teams. Really does kill it for me. Said of for years hut struggle to not get really pissed off with it these days. Sad but I can handle shite teams, but struggled to stop geting so angry with the refs

I wonder if more fans will be arsed to go to the next tie.....

Last edited:
I was there. Don't know about renewing. Got to fork out for a deposit on a morgage and there won't be much left over in the ST fund.

Lets be honest about this, the reason the stadium was empty was because we were playing Raith Rovers,the vast majority of the support will suddenly find the money,be able to tell their golfing partners,and be able to swap shifts to see us play celtic.

would hope we will sell out three stands against Celtic but not convinced we will if at 1230 on a Sunday at about 28 quid a ticket

would hope we will sell out three stands against Celtic but not convinced we will if at 1230 on a Sunday at about 28 quid a ticket

It's on Premier Sports apparently - is it deffo a Sunday lunchtime or yet to be decided?

It's on Premier Sports apparently - is it deffo a Sunday lunchtime or yet to be decided?
Saturday QF game is 16.45 and Sunday game is 13.30 on Premier. I'm not sure if these are the K.O. times or when their show starts? No official word on their site yet.

Saturday QF game is 16.45 and Sunday game is 13.30 on Premier. I'm not sure if these are the K.O. times or when their show starts? No official word on their site yet.

Cheers.

I remember it used to be 3.00 on a Saturday.......:mad:

Up on holiday, so managed my first game this season.

In Oz so couldnae manage

Thankfully I will have had my.first wage of the year by the time this game comes up so buying a ticket snd train fare is not a problem. If it's the Sunday then I won't be able to miraculously swap my shift which is a bit gutting. Though you would think by some reactions missing the raith game should be an automatic ban.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thankfully I will have had my.first wage of the year by the time this game comes up so buying a ticket snd train fare is not a problem. If it's the Sunday then I won't be able to miraculously swap my shift which is a bit gutting. Though you would think by some reactions missing the raith game should be an automatic ban.

Nae excuses , yi could have borrowed cash :rascal:

Cheers.

I remember it used to be 3.00 on a Saturday.......:mad:
And, any midweek matches were on a Wednesday with a 7.30 kick off.
Only oddities occurred when a cup tie was postponed ,then it would be played on the first available day.
Inverness thistle v Falkirk being an example.
Ah, the good old days.

And, any midweek matches were on a Wednesday with a 7.30 kick off.
Only oddities occurred when a cup tie was postponed ,then it would be played on the first available day.
Inverness thistle v Falkirk being an example.
Ah, the good old days.

Made it easier to plan for games, and better value for the Season Ticket.
My missus accepted I "went to the fitba' " because that's what I did! Disappeared on a Saturday afternoon.
Now it's random and harder to justify.

All for the armchair fans.
And the money men.

Nae excuses , yi could have borrowed cash :rascal:
That was done to pay my rent sadly. But it did cross my mind to phone a friend, best got was taking for a few pints, no complaint very refreshing after few weeks off it.

This thread has been viewed 10248 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back