• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who all went along today?

Our three were there.

I wasn't there. To be honest I couldn't be arsed, despite all the breaks I needed a break, and I had the opportunity to meet a guy I hadn't seen in months. I've had a great day!

I'll be an early bird season ticket buyer.

The current feeling among the support had no baring on my decision.

Last edited:
Nope, still interested but not enough get my arse to ER. Hoping new manager rekindles my interest
Aye but you'll be crying out for a ticket for a jambos match though.

I was there and I know there are circumstances and the manager situation hasn't been handled very well, but I think the attendence was shite.
I was there and I know there are circumstances and the manager situation hasn't been handled very well, but I think the attendence was shite.

I was there Newhouse was there with my nephew, but my other nephew wasnae fealing well.we sit next to Puskas Suttie who was there but his son daniel was away buying a present for a mate or something.There was empty seats all round.

I was there Newhouse was there with my nephew, but my other nephew wasnae fealing well.we sit next to Puskas Suttie who was there but his son daniel was away buying a present for a mate or something.There was empty seats all round.
My brother was there with my niece as per.

Was there but a helluva lot of empty seats near us at the south end of the East.

No doubt the queue will be round the block if we get through to the next round.

I think those of us who went to the less glamourous cup ties should get priority for semis and finals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't think it appeals to alot of folk to come see us play Raith Rovers sadly. The smellies would have had a much reduced attendance for a similar game at Parkhead.

Aye but you'll be crying out for a ticket for a jambos match though.
No I won't but I hope you get one.

aye was there and quite enjoyed it, saving the match ticket for cup winning montage just in case...

When is the draw?

Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

Out of towners? 2 Adults and 3 Kids from Dundee in the west stand today! The kids only lasted till 70 minutes right enough

One has had one for years, they offered no reason, the second is my nephew as he wants to play football next season.

The first one is a worry and hopefully the new head coach and improvement he brings along with prompt summer rebuilding can get them to reconsider.

We are Hibernian

aye was there and quite enjoyed it, saving the match ticket for cup winning montage just in case...

When is the draw?

Tomorrow after the Highland derby

I would have been there but commutting 7,000 miles isnt really an option.

Will renew my season ticket and will get to half the games next year and pass it on to hopefully be used by others whenever possible.

All my group are renewing (10 people).

Wasn’t there. Spent the day with my cousin who’s been thru a horrendous bout of chemotherapy and was back home and was going to be on his tod...he gave me a tremendous tip on an 80/1 horse at Naas so was delighted with my choice.

I spent most of last week trying to buy tickets online for the game and it was a constant battle, not surprised the turnout was low.

Will be at the next round, can’t mind the last time I missed a cup fixture before yesterday

Ticket site appears to be worse than ever..used to be able to add cup games to card no bother

Me, my dad, and my grandad were there, as always.

3 out of our 4 were there, but that was only due to the wee fella being away to see family as it’s the holidays. Our row in the east was basically empty.

3 out of our 4 were there, but that was only due to the wee fella being away to see family as it’s the holidays. Our row in the east was basically empty.
So was mine and the one in front of us...poor show imo

Didn’t make it. In Mauritius on my Honeymoon. Pissed her off enough checking the score every two minutes whilst out for dinner - flying home for it would have resulted in an early divorce.

I reckon there will be a wave of siege mentality when the new gaffer, whoever it may be, is announced and gets us pulling together in one direction again.

Was there but a few missing from my usual crowd. Many reasons for low attendance today but I wonder how much is down to the online ticketing being down. Made it tricky for me to get there.

A very good point, I had forgotten that.

Didn’t make it. In Mauritius on my Honeymoon. Pissed her off enough checking the score every two minutes whilst out for dinner - flying home for it would have resulted in an early divorce.

I reckon there will be a wave of siege mentality when the new gaffer, whoever it may be, is announced and gets us pulling together in one direction again.

Where in Mauritius ? I was in blue bay a year ago . Fantastic island

Only 4 of usual 8 there. Combination of golf and rugby!! Will be renewing no matter what.

Didnae go but the rest of my crew did. Bit scunnered with everything Hibs at the mo. Bit scunnered with Scottish fitba full stop. Need a wee break from it. It's all so boringly repetitive.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I wasn't. I make 10-15 games a season these days, this wasn't one of them.

It's a personal choice, but living in the west makes going to ER is a full day thing these days. My daughter is only 3, so I just don't feel like giving up every second Saturday anymore. Give it a couple of years and ill drag her along with me. I actually make more away games than home as a result (Accies, St Mirren, Motherwell, Killie) because they don't break my day up as much.

You're right though, folk that go week in week out should be prioritised for big games.

Didn't make it, had to make do with a few pints in saints and sinners. The guilt kicked in when seen how empty it was, hang head in shame.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I didn’t go as I was working. I’m self employed so I didn’t have to work, but I wasn’t up for paying £50 for two adults and a child. Sometimes you have to make some money and give it a miss. Renewal time isn’t far away.

Usual 2 of us

I wasn't. I make 10-15 games a season these days, this wasn't one of them.

It's a personal choice, but living in the west makes going to ER is a full day thing these days. My daughter is only 3, so I just don't feel like giving up every second Saturday anymore. Give it a couple of years and ill drag her along with me. I actually make more away games than home as a result (Accies, St Mirren, Motherwell, Killie) because they don't break my day up as much.

You're right though, folk that go week in week out should be prioritised for big games.
Indeed.
It is a personal choice.
I haven't been to ER since December 2017. It was a long day.
We used to leave home at 10-10.30, and get home at 8.30-9pm, and I cant handle the travelling as well as I used to. Driving in the dark is hard these days.
We will ,however, try and get to the away Dundee and St J games coming up.

However, there is hope on the horizon.
I have a 3 year old grandson who will no doubt pester his dad to get to the football.
I may get to sleep in the back of the car.....

Nope, still interested but not enough get my arse to ER. Hoping new manager rekindles my interest

That’s the problem. Get interested in the team you support. Make an effort and drag yourself along. Managers come and go but Hibs are for a lot longer than a lifetime.

I wasn't there. To be honest I couldn't be arsed, despite all the breaks I needed a break, and I had the opportunity to meet a guy I hadn't seen in months. I've had a great day!

I'll be an early bird season ticket buyer.

The current feeling among the support had no baring on my decision.

"Couldn't be arsed". Imagine the consequences if we all did likewise.

"Couldn't be arsed". Imagine the consequences if we all did likewise.

Indeed. I don't expect I'm not alone though.

Indeed. I don't expect I'm not alone though.

The irony eh of you moaning at me supposedly never having a good word to say about the club then you not going to a Scottish Cup game because you "Can't be arsed".

The irony eh of you moaning at me supposedly never having a good word to say about the club then you not going to a Scottish Cup game because you "Can't be arsed".

Maybe you feel you need to go along to be able to moan with some authority?

Where in Mauritius ? I was in blue bay a year ago . Fantastic island

Calodyne, north of island. Love it.

Maybe you feel you need to go along to be able to moan with some authority?

No I went along paying my money and cheered us on all 90 mins as I always do. I then posted on the Bounce that I thought we played very well.

Yet you "Couldn't be arsed".

No I went along paying my money and cheered us in all 90 mins as I always do. I then posted on the Bounce that I thought we played very well.

Yet you "Couldn't be arsed".

Well done.

I wasn’t there, I was at a DDay veterans birthday, I will be first to admit I’ll be mooching for tickets for the next round though

Well done.

No "Well done" needed. Supporters support when they can.

I don't get to every game. However, I don't miss any games because "I can't be arsed".

Strange mentality.

No "Well done" needed. Supporters support when they can.

I don't get to every game. However, I don't miss any games because "I can't be arsed".

Strange mentality.

I’ll stick up for old Jack a little bit on this one. I don’t think it’s that strange at all, a lot of the factors that come into play when deciding whether to attend a game or not basically boil down to “can/can’t be arsed” - importance of fixture and convenience of time/location are 2 straight off the top of my head. Think you’re being a bit harsh here although I think you guys might have a bit of history!

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 10256 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50