• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who all went along today?

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

Our usual group were all there.

Me & the wee man

Aye, usual seat

Four out of our five were there. One even won the Happy Hibby!

I wasn’t there.

I’ve been working in London for the past year, so have to pick & chose my games this season - generally only get to weekend home games covered by my season ticket. Probably attended the least amount of games in a season since 2014/15, when I was in Australia.

I went along with my daughter ,whose last game was the Aberdeen cup game, she was surprised how empty the stadium was for a tie that would likely see us into the last eight of the SC. One of the other guys with us only went because he got a freebie, there appears to be a fair bit of apathy around just now.

I think a lot of factors were bearing on today's attendance; I'm not worrying too hard about it.

I'll go on record now and say a home quarter final will see at least 15k.

Hibs TV as usual for me. My season ticket was used by my nephew though. Lucky if I see 1-2 games a season live.

Me & the wee man

I can vouch for them.

Me and old man. Was empty, embarrassing for a cup match.

I wasn't there today.
Would've if I could've... But, alas I ended up working 8 till half 4.

*Managed to hear most of the game on the wireless, surely that's work ½ a Loyalty Point?

Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

I was the only one from my usual group of 5.

Smurf nae mates.

Me and my pal

I was the only one from my usual group of 5.

Yes, only 4 of my 6, although 2 of that 4 have suggested they are nor renewing.

Was there cos watching Hibs is what I do and what I enjoy doing (even when we're not really enjoyable to watch!).

I was there usual seat at the back of the East...freezing..planning to renew for next season

Added to my ST but stayed at home to watch rugby. I was at Murrayfield last week too. Hibs are my first love and get 90% of my sporting attention.
I do like rugby union too though.

Me and the laddie were, and most of the regular STs around us were too. Looking on the bright side it was nice to get back to the days of easy parking, short pie queue, mobile signal not overloaded and a swift exit after the match. Although the big away crowd was a bit of a nuisance trying to get over the Crawford bridge.

Nope, still interested but not enough get my arse to ER. Hoping new manager rekindles my interest

Me and my son in the East Stand freezing our bollocks off in the gods!
Only people in our row.Wished I’d taken a blanket and pillow , I could have stretched out along the seats!

Can I ask if they said why
And how long have they been ST?

I was there Mark !
Poor crowd but a decent game !
Won with loads left in the tank.
Considering all the sheite that’s been going on I’m more than happy we’re in the hat for the next round.
Onwards and upwards folks !
GGTTH

Me , my young lad , my mate and his son. Usually another youth who travels with us, but he went to the cross country wrestling at murrayfield.

One has had one for years, they offered no reason, the second is my nephew as he wants to play football next season.

Along with my mum as per.

I have a feeling we will see a big Exodus of season ticket holders leaving after this season. I also think getting them back won't be so easy. This should have been the season we kicked on and been challenging for Europe again. A lot of fans rightly or wrongly don't think the club are ambitious enough.

I have a feeling we will see a big Exodus of season ticket holders leaving after this season. I also think getting them back won't be so easy. This should have been the season we kicked on and been challenging for Europe again.

i agree, a lot more desire instant success, that is a societal thing, not a Hbs thing.

I wasn’t there. I’ve only been up a couple of times all season which is shite but I have stuff going on. Hope things will get better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be honest didn’t go as pissed off that Lennon has gone and game not on season ticket but will be back as usual next week!

i agree, a lot more desire instant success, that is a societal thing, not a Hbs thing.
I have just retired.I was self employed and worked away from home so getting to games was ‘ impossible ‘.
My son suggested season tickets for this year and I’m hooked!
What a great start to the season! Gone a bit tit’s up recently.
I’m here whatever happens but given our current seating position ,Hibs might have to install a chair lift or I move nearer the pitch!!!
Neil Lennon has gone but as many have already said, Hibs are here forever.
The bickering amongst the support this last couple of weeks has become tedious.
A new management team is due to be installed on Monday I ‘ hear’.
Let’s get behind them and the team for now and give them a chance before condemning them as a bag of absolute shite!
I’m there next season whatever!

I went.
But only because the club are too ambitious.

4 of us and we are all renewing " once a Hibby always a Hibby "

Wouldn't miss a cup game - or renewing

Kudos to every hibby that made it along today. Wasn’t there myself, only made 2 games this season. Be back in Edinburgh for 2 weeks over Easter so potentially 2 or 3 games to take in then. Still not seen my west stand stone! And it’s been up for nearly a year!

Was there but a few missing from my usual crowd. Many reasons for low attendance today but I wonder how much is down to the online ticketing being down. Made it tricky for me to get there.

Was sitting in my usual place up in the East Stand with my nephew.

I was there and I know there are circumstances and the manager situation hasn't been handled very well, but I think the attendence was shite.

This thread has been viewed 10249 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back