Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Im in Amsterdam...

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Not much wonder they didnae go,theyre so full of chocolate they couldnae get their arses off the sofa.

Reactions: Bofahibee

baggageandfibs

Registered
Reaction score
That’s the problem. Get interested in the team you support. Make an effort and drag yourself along. Managers come and go but Hibs are for a lot longer than a lifetime.
Well I've been going to watch Hibs for over 40 years and have dragged myself along during many grim periods. It looks like one of our all too brief 'good times' are coming to an end and with mediocrity beckoning once again I am struggling to find the motivation.

I think the club have had a shocker as well with poor communication with fans, lack of direction and a general apathetic gloom settling over the entire operation.

I'm genuinely glad that there are fans more die-hard than me but no-one should be surprised that a few are switching off whilst we just drift along.

Reactions: WJC1848

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

hoppy/hibee.

Registered
Reaction score
Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?
Came far far away per usual to take my place in the east..
Well if you can call Falkirk far-away,1 train And a brisk mile or so walk...
Wouldn’t miss watching hibs for anything...GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: moathibby and 1875

tricky

Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
14,000 allegedly at the cup tie in Gorgie today , makes our attendance yesterday look even worse.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
14,000 allegedly at the cup tie in Gorgie today , makes our attendance yesterday look even worse.
Apparently that weirdo at the PBS pointed that out during his interview.
Obsessed.
:loopy:

Although unfortunately he has a point.
:oops:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Registered
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Didn't go, which is very unusual for me, because I generally enjoy cup games. Would have had to apply for time off work as I do most weeks, and I have very little hours left to take before end of march and as my daughter in law is pregnant, I am trying to keep the 2 days left to visit them after the baby is born. Ended up we were short staffed anyway and I probably could not have left work for a couple of hours. I am also penny pinching at the moment. I intend to renew ST next season...but it all depends if I change job or not, I could end up working a lot of Saturdays

Glenn07

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Took my usual seat but a lot of ST holders around me posted missing

HATTIE

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes, only 4 of my 6, although 2 of that 4 have suggested they are nor renewing.
Im actually thinking the same tbh, really really sick of games being so despicablely reffed where its clear it’s blatant corruption all around the game to suit certain teams. Really does kill it for me. Said of for years hut struggle to not get really pissed off with it these days. Sad but I can handle shite teams, but struggled to stop geting so angry with the refs

dandalf1988

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I was there. Don't know about renewing. Got to fork out for a deposit on a morgage and there won't be much left over in the ST fund.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Lets be honest about this, the reason the stadium was empty was because we were playing Raith Rovers,the vast majority of the support will suddenly find the money,be able to tell their golfing partners,and be able to swap shifts to see us play celtic.

Reactions: WJC1848

tricky

Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
would hope we will sell out three stands against Celtic but not convinced we will if at 1230 on a Sunday at about 28 quid a ticket

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
would hope we will sell out three stands against Celtic but not convinced we will if at 1230 on a Sunday at about 28 quid a ticket
It's on Premier Sports apparently - is it deffo a Sunday lunchtime or yet to be decided?

MSG_07

Registered
Reaction score
It's on Premier Sports apparently - is it deffo a Sunday lunchtime or yet to be decided?
Saturday QF game is 16.45 and Sunday game is 13.30 on Premier. I'm not sure if these are the K.O. times or when their show starts? No official word on their site yet.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Saturday QF game is 16.45 and Sunday game is 13.30 on Premier. I'm not sure if these are the K.O. times or when their show starts? No official word on their site yet.
Cheers.

I remember it used to be 3.00 on a Saturday...............................:mad:

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel