Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I wasn't there. To be honest I couldn't be arsed, despite all the breaks I needed a break, and I had the opportunity to meet a guy I hadn't seen in months. I've had a great day!

I'll be an early bird season ticket buyer.

The current feeling among the support had no baring on my decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Family

Jan1875

Registered
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I was there and I know there are circumstances and the manager situation hasn't been handled very well, but I think the attendence was shite.
I was there and I know there are circumstances and the manager situation hasn't been handled very well, but I think the attendence was shite.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I was there Newhouse was there with my nephew, but my other nephew wasnae fealing well.we sit next to Puskas Suttie who was there but his son daniel was away buying a present for a mate or something.There was empty seats all round.

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I was there Newhouse was there with my nephew, but my other nephew wasnae fealing well.we sit next to Puskas Suttie who was there but his son daniel was away buying a present for a mate or something.There was empty seats all round.
My brother was there with my niece as per.

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Was there but a helluva lot of empty seats near us at the south end of the East.

No doubt the queue will be round the block if we get through to the next round.

I think those of us who went to the less glamourous cup ties should get priority for semis and finals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: moathibby and Murky

MSG_07

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think it appeals to alot of folk to come see us play Raith Rovers sadly. The smellies would have had a much reduced attendance for a similar game at Parkhead.

HibeeBizzle

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

Out of towners? 2 Adults and 3 Kids from Dundee in the west stand today! The kids only lasted till 70 minutes right enough

NW

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One has had one for years, they offered no reason, the second is my nephew as he wants to play football next season.
The first one is a worry and hopefully the new head coach and improvement he brings along with prompt summer rebuilding can get them to reconsider.

We are Hibernian

SlovSam

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.noteamgb.com
I would have been there but commutting 7,000 miles isnt really an option.

Will renew my season ticket and will get to half the games next year and pass it on to hopefully be used by others whenever possible.

All my group are renewing (10 people).

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Wasn’t there. Spent the day with my cousin who’s been thru a horrendous bout of chemotherapy and was back home and was going to be on his tod...he gave me a tremendous tip on an 80/1 horse at Naas so was delighted with my choice.

I spent most of last week trying to buy tickets online for the game and it was a constant battle, not surprised the turnout was low.

Will be at the next round, can’t mind the last time I missed a cup fixture before yesterday

madhibee

Registered
Reaction score
3 out of our 4 were there, but that was only due to the wee fella being away to see family as it’s the holidays. Our row in the east was basically empty.

hibeesbounceross

Since 1875
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Didn’t make it. In Mauritius on my Honeymoon. Pissed her off enough checking the score every two minutes whilst out for dinner - flying home for it would have resulted in an early divorce.

I reckon there will be a wave of siege mentality when the new gaffer, whoever it may be, is announced and gets us pulling together in one direction again.

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel