• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Who all went along today?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Our usual group were all there.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Four out of our five were there. One even won the Happy Hibby!

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I wasn’t there.

I’ve been working in London for the past year, so have to pick & chose my games this season - generally only get to weekend home games covered by my season ticket. Probably attended the least amount of games in a season since 2014/15, when I was in Australia.

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I went along with my daughter ,whose last game was the Aberdeen cup game, she was surprised how empty the stadium was for a tie that would likely see us into the last eight of the SC. One of the other guys with us only went because he got a freebie, there appears to be a fair bit of apathy around just now.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I think a lot of factors were bearing on today's attendance; I'm not worrying too hard about it.

I'll go on record now and say a home quarter final will see at least 15k.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hibs TV as usual for me. My season ticket was used by my nephew though. Lucky if I see 1-2 games a season live.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I wasn't there today.
Would've if I could've... But, alas I ended up working 8 till half 4.

*Managed to hear most of the game on the wireless, surely that's work ½ a Loyalty Point?

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Am I allowed to ask how many Bouncers actually went along today? its no a test, do what you want on a Saturday, just dinnae call me and my pals Uber Fans, the place was and remained half empty. Ill, skint,/ too expensive, far far away, I get, but what about the rest of you? 7000 Hibs fans made it. Those 7000 should get cup final tickets, 2000 for the the out of towners/ far far awayers, no well, and cannae make game due to personal circumstances, the rest, well?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I was the only one from my usual group of 5.
Yes, only 4 of my 6, although 2 of that 4 have suggested they are nor renewing.

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Was there cos watching Hibs is what I do and what I enjoy doing (even when we're not really enjoyable to watch!).

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I was there usual seat at the back of the East...freezing..planning to renew for next season

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Added to my ST but stayed at home to watch rugby. I was at Murrayfield last week too. Hibs are my first love and get 90% of my sporting attention.
I do like rugby union too though.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel