• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Whittaker sacked?

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Whittaker has had a tough week personally. Good on the laddie.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Very good today.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Well, I don't know how it looked to the TV watching jury but I thought he was excellent today. So glad he was just victim of internet tripe and still here...
He looked good on TV, played well.
Only thing I would say, is he doesn't go forward in the left side.
He attacks down the right, less so today.

Done his job though, not a complaint.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Whittaker has had a tough week personally. Good on the laddie.
Has he?
Was that because he was sacked? According to some random.
He enjoyed himself today anyway.

Bigjimjr.1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I have criticised Whitty recently as have a fair few on here and my views haven’t changed. He played well enough today so respect to the guy he try’s but normally I’m left frustrated by his performances in matches, I still don’t want him in the first 11 and Mackie should be in front of him (for today example). Mackie is part of the future whereas Whitt’s not. Gray / Boyle should always be in front of him for RB/RWB. Nelom is not for me either but I’ve not see that much of him out with hibs.
Anyway 3-1 ggtth

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I have criticised Whitty recently as have a fair few on here and my views haven’t changed. He played well enough today so respect to the guy he try’s but normally I’m left frustrated by his performances in matches, I still don’t want him in the first 11 and Mackie should be in front of him (for today example). Mackie is part of the future whereas Whitt’s not. Gray / Boyle should always be in front of him for RB/RWB. Nelom is not for me either but I’ve not see that much of him out with hibs.
Anyway 3-1 ggtth
Boyle should never be in consideration for a fullback or wingback role.
Other than that. I agree

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
His grandmother died last Saturday.
That’s a shame.
Never nice to lose a family member.
He didn’t let it affect his focus today so well done Whitty.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Must have been hard for him last Wednesday too.
True enough.
I wasn’t his biggest fan last week.
I’ll take back some of my ire now knowing his circumstances.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
He looked good on TV, played well.
Only thing I would say, is he doesn't go forward in the left side.
He attacks down the right, less so today.

Done his job though, not a complaint.
He did try to get to a very good through ball from Ryan Gauld in the first half but he and we know he doesn't have the legs for that.
Otherwise, mea culpa big time, Whit. I, for one, have been over-critical recently and you shut me and others up with that performance.

Bigjimjr.1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Yeah I feel a bit crap now, sorry for his loss and for what it’s worth young Steven Whittaker was a great player except forever going past two players then failing the third one haha. Probably a great guy too but just not at a level for hibs going forward
Ggtth

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Can see why we went with experience in starting 11 today given recent events, anyone know how long Lewis is out for?

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Today was a high-pressure situation. I can imagine May/Murray didn't want to expose young Mackie to that so they went for the experienced head in whitty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors