• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Whitburn Hibee

westsidehibs

Private Member
Reaction score
Was it you I saw with the white away top with ram your 1902 on it yesterday (sat) whitburn main street.

Was it you I saw with the white away top with ram your 1902 on it yesterday (sat) whitburn main street.
Nah not me mate. I'm No longer in Whitburn.

Ok buddy must be me and another then lol

Nah not me mate. I'm No longer in Whitburn.
Gonni change yer name then? :lookaround:

I would if I knew how mate haha

I would if I knew how mate haha
What you wanting ?

What you wanting ?
Didn't want to bother you again mate haha. Moved about that much the last few years haha. Either leave as is if you can't be arsed but just West Lothian Hibee if available.

Didn't want to bother you again mate haha. Moved about that much the last few years haha. Either leave as is if you can't be arsed but just West Lothian Hibee if available.
Its nae trouble at all, sorted, welcome to the bounce WLH :lovey::gigglle:

Its nae trouble at all, sorted, welcome to the bounce WLH :lovey::gigglle:
Haha cheers mate. Probably a safe bet as dont plan on leaving west lothian but will be looking to upgrade the house eventually.

There you go mate.:a----::22:

Haha cheers mate. Probably a safe bet as dont plan on leaving west lothian but will be looking to upgrade the house eventually.
Just remember Newhoose Hibby is already taken!

Whitburn here so your not on your own

I spoke to a Hibby recently during a far East cruise , thought he looked very familiar too

Work with a Hibby from Whitburn,thought he was the only one.

There was probably still is a hibee from whitburn who travelled on the linlithgow bus many years ago, it surprised me cause I stayed along the road in Blackburn and travelled occasionally on the same bus...

I spoke to a Hibby recently during a far East cruise , thought he looked very familiar too

If you go on the amount of holidays YOU do, you're bound to meet a Hibs fan or two...………...:coffee1:

If you go on the amount of holidays YOU do, you're bound to meet a Hibs fan or two...………...:coffee1:

Says the man who goes on more , I heard Judith Chalmers gets call Shrink these days

Says the man who goes on more , I heard Judith Chalmers gets call Shrink these days

Just back from a wee trip to Sweden funnily enough...……...:wolfie:

Pretty expensive beer, but when I found a draught made by Brutal Brewing called Killer Bear, well, I just had to sample it.

Just back from a wee trip to Sweden funnily enough...……...:wolfie:

Pretty expensive beer, but when I found a draught made by Brutal Brewing called Killer Bear, well, I just had to sample it.

Bet you felt a bit grizzly in the morning

Bet you felt a bit grizzly in the morning

Indeed.

Made me wish I'd just stuck to the koala.

There was probably still is a hibee from whitburn who travelled on the linlithgow bus many years ago, it surprised me cause I stayed along the road in Blackburn and travelled occasionally on the same bus...
I used to pop into the blaeberry now and then if there was a hibs game on the TV there would be about 8 or 10 hibbys in.
The toon is full of Huns with and a less amount of Celtic fans.

I used to pop into the blaeberry now and then if there was a hibs game on the TV there would be about 8 or 10 hibbys in.
The toon is full of Huns with and a less amount of Celtic fans.
I used to live almost right next to the Blaeberry Inn.
Anyhoo, why did the guy trail away tae Lithgae when there was a Bathgate and district supporters bus?

I used to live almost right next to the Blaeberry Inn.
Anyhoo, why did the guy trail away tae Lithgae when there was a Bathgate and district supporters bus?

Me I traveled on it for years and years due to being friends with Brian the bus convenor.

This thread has been viewed 2738 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back