• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Which is your favourite Bear?

Which Bear do you prefer and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
I grew up watching Rupert....love Fozzie from muppets...but stuck with that ol favourite Yogi, cos he is super cool bear. Glad we didn't get any of the blue bears from Glesga. Could have had a few from the hair bear bunch though. Oh when I went to vote for Yogi, I found I could do multiple votes, so went for all three I mentioned :giggley:

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Has to be Biffo for me. I grew up with the Beano and the Dandy. My Dad taught me to read from those comics. Used to get me to read a few sentences when he came home from work and if I made no mistakes I would get a penny, an absolute fortune for a four-year-old in the late forties. Must have made quite a few mistakes as I don't recall ever getting a penny, but I do remember greetin' a lot at no' getting said pennies!

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hair bear bunch. Help! help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Wojtek.
He has a statue in West Princes Street Gardens. I used to visit him in Edinburgh Zoo with my dad when I was a wee boy. Genuine hero.
You lucky bugger.

My dziadek would go visit him in the zoo, he’d call to him in Polish and Wojtek would come over. He’d talk to him in Polish and fed him cigarettes.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sorry folks I put up the bears that came immediatleyto mind,,I knew others would be mentioned.

NGP

A message to you, radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It's frothy man - Cresta Bear was a cool dude. Way cooler than the Fox's Glacier mints bear.
From Moaty's list, Rupert, great theme tune.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Rupert was a tartan troosered middle class wank.

Reactions: NGP

NGP

A message to you, radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Rupert was a tartan troosered middle class wank.
He was, but I didn't know that as a kid! Barry song though.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
For some reason, best known to my dad, he was a Daily Express reader, and Rupert Bear was one of the cartoon strips.I would read it and think 'well that was shit' and then I would read Quimby and I would think'well that was shit'thankfully my parents went on to get the Observer and I would see Peanuts and I would think'that was good.'.

Reactions: NGP

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
And the winner is...Yogi!

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Still think this lot are best.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in