Where Was Scott Allan & James Scott Last Night?

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Was he a Ross signing? He didn’t even mention him in his latest paper interview, tbh we would be as well sending him back to Hull as I cannot see what improvements he would bring to us.

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Was he a Ross signing? He didn’t even mention him in his latest paper interview, tbh we would be as well sending him back to Hull as I cannot see what improvements he would bring to us.
He's so unfit. And looked utter pish.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
If JR is still at Hibs in january , SA should be asking for a move IMO

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
If JR is still at Hibs in january , SA should be asking for a move IMO
The writing seems to be on the wall. If JR is still here I'd be surprised if he's offered a new contract.

On the plus though Dylan Tait looks like he could be the new SA but we'll have to wait and see.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
The writing seems to be on the wall. If JR is still here I'd be surprised if he's offered a new contract.

On the plus though Dylan Tait looks like he could be the new SA but we'll have to wait and see.
I for one will wish him all the best if he does leave

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Ross saying in the EEN James Scott needs to get himself fitter before he can come into contention.

NW

Private Member
Reaction score
JR says james scott is available but not selected due to poor fitness. Embarrassing from the player

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I don't think Scott, or the lad from Boro where JR signing's. I think they were last minute panic buys from Mathie.
As far as I’m aware, Mathie has never had the final say on any transfer ever.

any signing that came in has been on the final say of Alan Stubbs, Neil Lennon, Paul Heckingbottom or Jack Ross.

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Ross saying in the EEN James Scott needs to get himself fitter before he can come into contention.
Been obvious to this pleb supporter he wasn't fit! Why was he thrown straight in v Dundee?!! So obviously not fit. Shambolic.

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Just send him back down the road. If he can't get fit enough after 6 or so weeks of training then he's never going to do it.
This!

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Been obvious to this pleb supporter he wasn't fit! Why was he thrown straight in v Dundee?!! So obviously not fit. Shambolic.
Making up the numbers……. Or maybe Jack Ross showing just how poor the signings have been?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 2695 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£76.00