• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Half Time Draw Where is Ron?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
...or Leeann Dempster for that matter?

Only Hibs would have the most unexciting, mundane takeover ever. Where is the razzmatazz from our new Yankee owner? Where are the plans, what's the gimmicks, the razzle dazzle of it all? All we have had is same old same old... with the fuck ups actually getting worse.

It's all a bit meh innit

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It is undoubtedly a bit meh, alright.

In my opinion, if they weren't going to follow it with a "statement" signing, they would have been better off waiting till the window was shut, and then announce it with a "look to the future" vibe. As it is, I think we've all been left a bit deflated by precisely nothing changing.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
It is all a bit meh but I think it's better being like this rather than him making all sorts of outlandish promises (i.e Champions League in 5 years, signing World Cup stars etc) which, to be honest, would only make us skeptical of him.

I don't think a sort of 'business as usual' vibe is a bad thing if a bit unexciting...

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
AC195C0E-2B53-4B4C-9FA9-6B352A2080A9.jpeg

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Where’s the hot dogs 🌭 we were promised?!

Would’ve been nice to have seen him respond to Queen Anne’s pish earlier in the week but dignified silence still seems to be the Hibs way?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
I don't want outlandish claims. I want something though...anything even. He said nothing basically cept for the usual shite of being competitive and mibbes 3rd in the future...then promptly fecked off to watch Wimbledon. Sorry he did say there would be no more shares sold, leaving HSL sitting on a cash mound that doesn't even get used for the fitba team.

As for Leeann? Not a peep. nothing. I know she must be narked off with her whole plan in scuppers. For that is what it was. Her model was to be fan owned wasn't it?

I could go on...

Feckin meh indeed

Last edited:

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I too had hoped for a statement of intent type signing. Nothing ridiculous just maybe a Omeonga or a McNulty. Time will tell but I'm expecting us to have a transitional type season.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibs are an ideal choice for a football takeover, or were. You buy the club, don't need to do anything, everything's in place and it's well managed, 18,000 folk keep it running and when you get fed up sell it for "increased value"!

Any other hobby you've got to keep on buying stuff for, new golf clubs, balls; new fishing rods, lines and bait. Fuck, even if you buy a train set you'd want to buy a bigger and better engine pretty soon.

It's like we're already up in the loft!

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ron spent a week at the club learning the roles of each department, learning about the club and speaking with the Manager and all down at HTC.

As you’ll see from the Working Together minutes when we share them, the board and staff have all been working together on various areas and how we can improve on those. We all have a clean slate and will put our findings and ideas to Ron over the next 2-3 months. Some may be more instant and others for next season and beyond.

Leeann is working extremely hard which is why you haven’t heard from her.

Obviously there is only so much we can say on this but hopefully it will reassure you that there is a lot of work going on in the background and Ron is very hands on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Ron spent a week at the club learning the roles of each department, learning about the club and speaking with the Manager and all down at HTC.

As you’ll see from the Working Together minutes when we share them, the board and staff have all been working together on various areas and how we can improve on those. We all have a clean slate and will put our findings and ideas to Ron over the next 2-3 months. Some may be more instant and others for next season and beyond.

Leeann is working extremely hard which is why you haven’t heard from her.

Obviously there is only so much we can say on this but hopefully it will reassure you that there is a lot of work going on in the background and Ron is very hands on.

Loyalty points back on the agenda?

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Loyalty points back on the agenda?
I wouldn’t expect these to reappear if I’m being honest but looking at lots of different areas and initiatives.

I just don’t want to get your hopes up to something that may not happen.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
No chance as long as Leeann is at the club I'd say on the basis of her AGM comments.
I think you might be right on that.

I wouldn’t expect these to reappear if I’m being honest but looking at lots of different areas and initiatives.

I just don’t want to get your hopes up to something that may not happen.

Quite right too, it's the hope I can't stand.

I suspect whatever happens won't be called loyalty points - but - I suspect it will be very similar in many ways. There's a lot of work to be done on this aspect and we're lagging behind other Scottish Clubs. The new owners - I suspect - will want to rectify this and quickly because it's a simple win.

The new owners have to get everyone on side initially so that they can understand the workings of club, and glean information to make the changes they want to implement.

I've been through one of these friendly/welcome/seamless takeovers - and my experience is that change will come, and when it does it will come quickly because the direction of travel of the club is changing. Change is good/bad/inevitable but its coming so bring it on.

This might come across as cynical - it's not meant to be and I think change will be good and get the stakeholders some of what they want, and the owners some of what they want.

What I want from the deal is to see Hibs prominently placed around the stadium and our city. I think the owners will see to that because increasing our visibility is another quick win.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Get here now. We need to hear good things. We need to hear plans. We need some scope and direction. We need fuckin galvanised.

This is Hibs ya bass. No some fuckin toy.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Get here now. We need to hear good things. We need to hear plans. We need some scope and direction. We need fuckin galvanised.

This is Hibs ya bass. No some fuckin toy.

This!

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
What is it exactly that our ceo is working so hard on ? I do worry that the focus is blurred and that the fact that we first and foremost a football club is being forgotten.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What is it exactly that our ceo is working so hard on ? I do worry that the focus is blurred and that the fact that we first and foremost a football club is being forgotten.
Probably some initiative involving us fans digging deeper....

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Far far too much time, money and effort goes in to the non football side of things. Was browsing .Net and some boy listed the staff behind the scenes. The list was astronomical. Cut some of that fat and concentrate on the playing side of things. Hibernian FC has become far too corporate for my liking.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Some folk will do anything to get a selfie with Andy Murray.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel