• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

When I win the euromillions

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Wouldnt give shit to the left....Its them that are trying to betray democracy.

If democracy is ignored...all hell will break loose!
Oh no a total right wing bam. I love this forum.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
In that Peru is part of the American continent.So I'll withdraw the American remark and just stick to calling him an arsehole.
I think that i will tweet The Trumpet and inform him that Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela citizens are American. Get Mcalpines in to build that wall pronto amigo.
If I won the Euromillions thang Hibs are getting fuck all. The next estimated prize is £19M. I have calcuated that over 50+ years, travelling home, away, trips abroad, and season tickets for my kids, grandkids and the shite overpiced gash grub..... comes to slightly over that sum. Sorry. Pony up my arse.

BIG G

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think that i will tweet The Trumpet and inform him that Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela citizens are American. Get Mcalpines in to build that wall pronto amigo.
If I won the Euromillions thang Hibs are getting fuck all. The next estimated prize is £19M. I have calcuated that over 50+ years, travelling home, away, trips abroad, and season tickets for my kids, grandkids and the shite overpiced gash grub.... comes to slightly over that sum. Sorry. Pony up my arse.

BIGyou nead your ears cleaned out.If I remember on tuesday the next estimated pay out was 90 million.

BB4ALL

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'd buy a time machine that could take us back to Turnbulls Tornadoes, pay that team 30k a week each and wipe the smile off the OF faces and in three weeks time watch them ram another 7 past the Gunts with no reply.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'd buy a time machine that could take us back to Turnbulls Tornadoes, pay that team 30k a week each and wipe the smile off the OF faces and in three weeks time watch them ram another 7 past the Gunts with no reply.
I like this. We could all wear flares platform shoes and long hair again.
To any younger bouncers reading this no I'm not a cross dresser, it was the fashion.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
First thing I'd do would be to go on a world cruise while i thought about what else i'd do
I’d do similar, except I think I’d rent out a penthouse suite in Las Vegas for 3 months... then go back to work

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I’d do similar, except I think I’d rent out a penthouse suite in Las Vegas for 3 months... then go back to work
Is that because you want to work or because you lost the lot at the tables?

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel