• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Wheels are Off

I think some folk need it. Asking for the manager to be out already is pathetic.
So is getting humped 6-1

Disagree. I thought we were gonna get beat because Huns are a much better side than us and with a decent squad.
6-1 though. Could have been 12

We'll see his mindset when the interview arrives.
If he says we can take some positives from today then........

I think some folk need it. Asking for the manager to be out already is pathetic.
I agree with you buddy but I'm concerned with his poor signings and tactics.

Lost Effe we replace him with Jackson, lost McNulty we replace with Doidge, Marv Milligan we get Veila. Defence now old and Newell looks garbage. Huns are better now but we are weaker!

He is already doing that himself though.

Interview
Responsibility for the result is all on the players apparently

Filling our team with lower league shite went a long way to relegating us. Not suggesting that’s where we’re headed but an alarming performance and scoreline today

Disagree. I thought we were gonna get beat because Huns are a much better side than us and with a decent squad.
We got beat cause players didn’t try and hecky Is clueless. We have went backwards big time.

Game at ibrox back in April was the same . No attempt to win

Lost Effe we replace him with Jackson, lost McNulty we replace with Doidge, Marv Milligan we get Veila. Defence now old and Newell looks garbage. Huns are better now but we are weaker!

Doidge and Newell are out their depth here, for sure. But tbf Mallan was a lot worse than Vela today, who at least tried and will come good for us. Mallan did nothing. Not even sure if he got off the team bus.

Interview
Responsibility for the result is all on the players apparently
Oh do shut up... hecky no you CM

Interview

Have a word Heck, we could have been down by 6/7 before the Red card came into it, have the balls to admit your concerning tactics were all wrong and you set us up wrong today also...I would like to see the Hibs TV interview and how Cliff the Hecky puppet gets out saying any positive comments from that brutal performance.

Go on Cliff " at least we didn't lose 11/12 1 eh!! "

Did the club post the picture of Hecky with the hour glass on Twitter before or after the match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who in the squad are the replacements for Marvin Bartley and Spike Milligan? Josh Vela? To be fair both Bartley and Milligan were past their best but the midfield has no ball winner or grafter. The midfield is far too lightweight and the balance is nowhere near right similar to last season. Today Whittaker was shown up by the opposition and Mackie's inexperience showed. Injuries hampered the team selection no doubt.

Did the club post the picture of Hecky with the hour glass on Twitter before or after the match?

2:35 so 25 mins before kickoff

2:35 so 25 mins before kickoff

Prophetic

What's the hourglass thing all about?

What's the hourglass thing all about?

I think they meant that it was counting down to kick off but unfortunately it could also now look like they’re saying he’s on borrowed time.

This looks in bad taste now Hibs: Marc McNulty says success hinges on Paul Heckingbottom https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49298618

Before game.

The wake up call is your tactics, line up and signings aren't good enough!!

Guys lets get honest here. Lets go back four, Whittaker, Gray, McGregor, Stevenson, all getting on and all have been long term injuries in the last season or so and have to be replaced. We have a non exsistant midfield, who once upon a time have all had great games, just they never had them all on the same day. Where was Mallan today, was he awol, what did Vela do, was he also awol, keep on going on about Horgan another who lasted once again only fuckin 57 mins, is there a major problem there or do we pay guys wages to see them for an hour. McGinn will be shaking his head now at that performance and it was him that brought out the best in the rest. There were two players on that pitch today I'd keep and I bet we all know who they are Rocky and Scotty. How the fuck do you arrange the rest around those two. FFS those players that have been brought in are unbelievably fuckin terrible and what did they contribute today. If I were Newall or Doidge or Vela I'd be looking in the mirror and saying I'm supposed to be an SPL player not a fucking amatuer in the school league. Pull yirsels towards yirsels ya bunch of muppets.
Horgan was only subbed after the red card for tactical reasons , not cos he couldn’t last longer

Bollocks... attacking at ER at times away from home no chance. No chance at ibrox.

Ps count on one hands how many games missed watching mogadon Miller
An entire season without an away win when he set out not to lose.

He’s in denial. Gerrard annoyed huns only scored six. Hecky must watch a different game from fans who were going radge at him at ibrox

I think most Hibs fans will tell you we certainly don't expect to win every game however we do expect to put up a fight! This was non existent! Hibs should be refunding every single one of the 900 Hibees that made the journey today. Absolutely shocking and not acceptable.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is ever right thread. Well oiled after a subway pub crawl. But. After 5 games in charge I said Heckingbottm wouldn’t last the following season. I stand by that even more after this. We are hopeless unde4 this manager. Absolutely no heart or fight, back to the days of Calderwood and butcher.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Said it before he was appointed. I want a manager that actually lives in Edinburgh or close enough. I think it’s important that they live and breath the same passion as the fans. Either commit to the club 100% or don’t bother.

Certainly not going to see much of a pick up in season ticket sales now.

An entire season without an away win when he set out not to lose.
Just been humped by sevco and you're debating the merits of a manager who left over 20 years ago. Weird!

Said it before he was appointed. I want a manager that actually lives in Edinburgh or close enough. I think it’s important that they live and breath the same passion as the fans. Either commit to the club 100% or don’t bother.
I think they do? Hecky and Stockdale are flatmates from what was in the press recently... I don't question their passion or commitment but what I'm concerned about is the standard of players and the fact they are seemingly happy with what they've got.

Say goodbye to any further season ticket sales after today.

Just been humped by sevco and you're debating the merits of a manager who left over 20 years ago. Weird!
I can see similarities in the way he sets his team up.

Certainly not going to see much of a pick up in season ticket sales now.
I was considering it having just moved back down to Edinburgh but right now I'm glad I didn't bother. Might grab a half season if we get someone good in and have a good run of results by Christmas

I can see similarities in the way he sets his team up.
A ken, a ken. I'm just a bit narky this evening

Heckingbutcher talks about high press and playing on the front foot - it's all bullshit he is a Fucking fraud. Has there been a single game since he came in we have started on the front foot and played a containment game? Motherwell at home os the only one I can remember. His signings have been fuckin atrocious he knows fuck all about scottish football clearly thought he could sign players from league 1 and forest green Fucking rovers and thought they would stroll it. We'll win enough games to keep him in a job against the likes of hamilton st mirren etc but that will be the limit of our ambition under this clown
The worry is , who would we get to replace him ?

The worry is , who would we get to replace him ?
I would take the guy Robinson from Motherwell, comes across well and some of the stuff they were playing yesterday was nice to watch, fair pinging it about, okay they shipped 5 goals but Celtic are a level above the rest of us. If we played against the huns the way they did yesterday I'm confident we'd have given them far more of a challenge.

If the board were feeling really ambitious they'd go for someone like Chris Coleman, he was on big bucks in China though and guys like him are probably out of reach of clubs of our size

I would take the guy Robinson from Motherwell, comes across well and some of the stuff they were playing yesterday was nice to watch, fair pinging it about, okay they shipped 5 goals but Celtic are a level above the rest of us. If we played against the huns the way they did yesterday I'm confident we'd have given them far more of a challenge.

If the board were feeling really ambitious they'd go for someone like Chris Coleman, he was on big bucks in China though and guys like him are probably out of reach of clubs of our size

I'd take Stubbs back ahead of this clown

I'd take Stubbs back ahead of this clown
Hecky doesn't seem to know what he's doing against the uglies.

Do not think he is the man to lead us..

6-1 utter embarrassing.

GTF and take yer League 1 players with you
Pretty much this, I wanted tae give the guy a chance but nothing I've seen on the park resembles anything he has talked about, in fact it's the antithesis of everything he's said. As for his signings, well so far they've proven tae be aboot as much use as a pogo stick on quick sand

Hecky doesn't seem to know what he's doing against the uglies.

Does he know what he's doing against anyone other than trying to contain them? I can't remember more than 2 good first half performances in his time here - he's had 1 win of note against a shite hawrts team and we should have been 3 or 4 down in that game before we equalised. If we play Celtic Rangers or Aberdeen we look fuckin petrified

This thread has been viewed 12009 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back