• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Wheels are Off

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Can't believe the content of this thread.

Unacceptable result, I agree, but the level of dross being posted is at a new high.

The only ones who will be cheered up by this is the Jambos who will be can have a laugh at us when these posts are shoved on social media.

Need to give him time and see what the response is in the next games, then we will see what sort of manager he is.
Of course, that is a big worry for some.
What hertz fans think.
Fuck 'em

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Unacceptable result, I agree, but the level of dross being posted is at a new high.

The only ones who will be cheered up by this is the Jambos who will be can have a laugh at us when these posts are shoved on social media.

Need to give him time and see what the response is in the next games, then we will see what sort of manager he is.
So your honestly going to be happy when we don't bring anyone else in and go with our current squad?

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

I admire your optimism but respectfully disagree, haven't seen anything to suggest he's the man to take us forward. Also don't give a Donald duck what they think

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Did we in the second Championship season? Absolutely not.
All I am saying mate is a lot of people forget what Stubbsy and Co came into and how he and his team lifted those players, got us to two cup finals and came away with the one cup we have wanted for over 100 years.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
It's actually an amazing stat the 4 managers who won trophies were all ex Celtic or Huns. Maybe there is def something in the argument that they know how a big club is run. ..or how to deal with expectation. Taking it feom another angle look at Warburton. .pretty much a failure..then Gerrard who is used to winning comes in and seems to be getting it

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
It's actually an amazing stat the 4 managers who won trophies were all ex Celtic or Huns. Maybe there is def something in the argument that they know how a big club is run. ..or how to deal with expectation. Taking it feom another angle look at Warburton. .pretty much a failure..then Gerrard who is used to winning comes in and seems to be getting it
Warburton's a fanny

wrighty

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
All I am saying mate is a lot of people forget what Stubbsy and Co came into and how he and his team lifted those players, got us to two cup finals and came away with the one cup we have wanted for over 100 years.
He also lost 6 at Ibrox Easter Road

Last edited:

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Worked against Dumbarton cos all of them are fat!:leb:

Must be all the pies they ate.

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
Get him tae fuck. Embarrassing! Days of going to Ibrox knowing we can get something out of a game are well and truly gone. New Personnel brought in far from acceptable

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Get him tae fuck. Embarrassing! Days of going to Ibrox knowing we can get something out of a game are well and truly gone. New Personnel brought in far from acceptable

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I can't see many teams taking points at Ibrox , Huns may well run Celtic close this season on that form . The two horse race is well and truly back , we need to start beating Gunts , Aberdeen etc more regularly now

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in