Wheels are Off

joethehibby

Decent shout, Joe, but we're jumping the gun a bit.
Hecky has to be given a chance to put this right.
Unless our new owner is a hire 'em and fire 'em type, he will give PH some time to do the job.
Agreed , but timing will be important 🤔

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
He won us the cup, for me he gets Hibs and knows the Scottish game inside out, Can't judge him from his time at St Mirren where he was working on a shoe string budget, I know there is still anger about him leaving for Rotherham, but our current manager has wasted our budget which would have been a lot more than what Stubbsy had at St Mirren, Stubbsy would have had better quality signings over the shite Heck has brought in.
Don't get me wrong I would love for Stubbsy to successfully manage Hibs in the Premiership and I agree, but whoever comes in isn't able to sign any more players so in my opinion we need someone who's able to get the best out of who we already have, and I'm just not sure he's that man

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Where do Butcher, Auld and Hughes fit in with that theory? I reckon more down to the individual.
As I said there’s plenty of terrible examples. And it does come down to the individual, but perhaps managers from the English lower leagues just don’t get the whole big club thing.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Don't get me wrong I would love for Stubbsy to successfully manage Hibs in the Premiership and I agree, but whoever comes in isn't able to sign any more players so in my opinion we need someone who's able to get the best out of who we already have, and I'm just not sure he's that man
Stubbs isn’t actually a good manager. He galvanised the club and was the right man at the right time, but let’s not forget he lead us the 3rd in the championship. And his subsequent jobs cannot be written off.

dibo

Bounce Radge
Signed dross as well. And poor manmanagement.
worse than dross . Newell and doidge (did we seriously pay £350,000 for this boy) are no better than soares and vine from a few years back.just hope we dont have another few results like yesterdays against the pigs, before we fucking realise it.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Stubbs isn’t actually a good manager. He galvanised the club and was the right man at the right time, but let’s not forget he lead us the 3rd in the championship. And his subsequent jobs cannot be written off.
If he didn't win the cup folk would have wanted him out and for good reason.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
A bit unfair there mate, as mentioned Stubbsy never had the same budget as Heck did, Stubbsy came in and got all the confidence back into the team after the destruction caused by TB & MM yet you think he isn't a good manager.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
A bit unfair there mate, as mentioned Stubbsy never had the same budget as Heck did, Stubbsy came in and got all the confidence back into the team after the destruction caused by TB & MM yet you think he isn't a good manager.
Had he not won the cup that would have been a disastrous season, who knows where we’d be right now. Obviously we did win it, and Stubbs rightfully will always be hailed for it. But his overall career record suggests he isn’t a good manager, and he’ll struggle to ever get another decent job.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Had he not won the cup that would have been a disastrous season, who knows where we’d be right now. Obviously we did win it, and Stubbs rightfully will always be hailed for it. But his overall career record suggests he isn’t a good manager, and he’ll struggle to ever get another decent job.
He was never given a chance on a poor budget mate

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Boris Johnson will be out of a job soon. Is he any good at fitba?
Not sure how he'd fare as a manager but as a player he had a bit of fight about him :lookaround:
Here he is doing his best YLT Daz impression

wrighty

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Can't believe the content of this thread.

Unacceptable result, I agree, but the level of dross being posted is at a new high.

The only ones who will be cheered up by this is the Jambos who will be can have a laugh at us when these posts are shoved on social media.

Need to give him time and see what the response is in the next games, then we will see what sort of manager he is.

Hibs v Motherwell