• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Wheels are Off

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Do not think he is the man to lead us..

6-1 utter embarrassing.

GTF and take yer League 1 players with you
Pretty much this, I wanted tae give the guy a chance but nothing I've seen on the park resembles anything he has talked about, in fact it's the antithesis of everything he's said. As for his signings, well so far they've proven tae be aboot as much use as a pogo stick on quick sand

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hecky doesn't seem to know what he's doing against the uglies.
Does he know what he's doing against anyone other than trying to contain them? I can't remember more than 2 good first half performances in his time here - he's had 1 win of note against a shite hawrts team and we should have been 3 or 4 down in that game before we equalised. If we play Celtic Huns or Aberdeen we look fuckin petrified

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Bollocks... attacking at ER at times away from home no chance. No chance at ibrox.

Ps count on one hands how many games missed watching mogadon Miller
Opinions eh? I would never have classed Michael o’neill, crunchie, Keith Wright, Archibald and wee Micky weir as having a defensive bone in their bodies, Alex was over cautious at times but it must have been the drugs but I do have some good memories watching his teams

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Wanted PHB to do well. Was delighted that we were off the mark sharp in the transfer window, then......seen some of the new signings, saw PHB tinkering with game time throughout the LC group (players no got enough miles under their belts), see the fuckin boring tactics.

My conclusion, PHB is not the right man for Hibs or Scottish Football. He’s no up to this job, will be lucky to see out the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wanted PHB to do well. Was delighted that we were off the mark sharp in the transfer window, then.....seen some of the new signings, saw PHB tinkering with game time throughout the LC group (players no got enough miles under their belts), see the fuckin boring tactics.

My conclusion, PHB is not the right man for Hibs or Scottish Football. He’s no up to this job, will be lucky to see out the year.

I think he will get enough wins against the likes of st mirren and Hamilton but it's going to be a Fucking painful watch - question is how ambitious we are as a club - heckingbutcher has no fuckin ambition whatsoever

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wanted PHB to do well. Was delighted that we were off the mark sharp in the transfer window, then.....seen some of the new signings, saw PHB tinkering with game time throughout the LC group (players no got enough miles under their belts), see the fuckin boring tactics.

If it was up to me I'd give him his jotters tomorrow

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just forced myself to watch the highlights.....but for Ofir, that could have been a lot more.PHB has to go, I'm afraid. Hibs looked totally pish: a confused,shapeless pub team that made them look like Galacticos.The game stats tell the same tale; something like 34 shots on the Hibs goal.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just forced myself to watch the highlights.....but for Ofir, that could have been a lot more.PHB has to go, I'm afraid. Hibs looked totally pish: a confused,shapeless pub team that made them look like Galacticos.The game stats tell the same tale; something like 34 shots on the Hibs goal.
Watched them back again too. That’s no exaggeration to say it could have been double figures if not for Ofir.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think the dig required at Ibrox (or against the OF in general) was missing and hasn't been there since Heckingbottom arrived. I don't think he is as bad a manager as some but its becoming clear he does not understand Scottish football and what is required against certain teams and at certain grounds. Its weird too, because he is always harping on about the variety in our league... Its not just a variance in quality though, attitude has a lot to do with it. Expecting to play a nice game of possession football at the Hunnery is madness but I think that's what he prepared the team to do,and they looked absolutely lost against an aggressive opposition out for blood.

When Stubbs and Lennon were getting results against the Huns, the zombies still had better teams than us on paper but we got in their faces and it rattled them.

The Huns, Celtic and most importantly the Gunts will turn us over this season unless a bit of fight is instilled.

Last edited:

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I’ve seen a lot of comments about how PHB doesn’t understand Scottish football properly, and I think I have to agree.

That got me thinking about our managers over the last 10-15 years. Now I’ve no stats to back this up, but it feels like to me that ex Old Firm players seem to get better results against them than the others. Also the three trophies (Championship title included) were won in than time were all delivered by ex-Celtic players - Collins, Stubbs & Lennon.

Is there something in that or just coincidence? Perhaps it’s an understanding of how a big club should act and what the standards are. Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of terrible ex-OF managers out there, but maybe it’s an extra box to tick when looking for a manager.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I’ve seen a lot of comments about how PHB doesn’t understand Scottish football properly, and I think I have to agree.

That got me thinking about our managers over the last 10-15 years. Now I’ve no stats to back this up, but it feels like to me that ex Old Firm players seem to get better results against them than the others. Also the three trophies (Championship title included) were won in than time were all delivered by ex-Celtic players - Collins, Stubbs & Lennon.

Is there something in that or just coincidence? Perhaps it’s an understanding of how a big club should act and what the standards are. Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of terrible ex-OF managers out there, but maybe it’s an extra box to tick when looking for a manager.
Add Alex Miller to that list......though it may cause some consternation, but he did win a trophy in what was a very testing time for The Hibs.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Where do Butcher, Auld and Hughes fit in with that theory? I reckon more down to the individual.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Where do Butcher, Auld and Hughes fit in with that theory? I reckon more down to the individual.
As Hibeezab said, theres quite a number of terrible ex OF managers too. It was something to consider, not a hard and fast rule.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Not for me, can't bear the thought of the fans turning on him after what he's done for us. Also there's the fact he didn't manage to get us out the championship and hasn't had much success since he left
He won us the cup, for me he gets Hibs and knows the Scottish game inside out, Can't judge him from his time at St Mirren where he was working on a shoe string budget, I know there is still anger about him leaving for Rotherham, but our current manager has wasted our budget which would have been a lot more than what Stubbsy had at St Mirren, Stubbsy would have had better quality signings over the shite Heck has brought in.

joethehibby

John Collins , if it’s fitness that’s the problem , seeing as TF and RP are gone 🤔

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
John Collins , if it’s fitness that’s the problem , seeing as TF and RP are gone 🤔
Decent shout, Joe, but we're jumping the gun a bit.
Hecky has to be given a chance to put this right.
Unless our new owner is a hire 'em and fire 'em type, he will give PH some time to do the job.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in