• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Wheels are Off

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Bounce Radge
When are they going to ask us to have patience?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They’ve been miles ahead of us for years. You take comfort in that small sample of a defeat today though.
Dont patronise me.
I take no comfort in anyone being miles ahead of Hibs.
I simply pointed out that they lost to St Mirren.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Promised high tempo pressing game. New players are slow as a week in jail.

Hecky makes Alex Miller look attacking. Could have been double figures.

Too f in easy the huns sung ... they were correct.

Dempster bangs on about our recruitment team... whoever signed Vella newell Doidge needs sacked

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Don’t mind loosing. But we never tried today. Didn’t go with runners . Didn’t make a tackle

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Problem is would anyone trust Hecky with more money to spend on players ?
The squad is stronger but the first team is weaker then last season .

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Whilst agreeing with the first half of what you said, my pal who was at the Aberdeen game - that they lost to St Mirren - today said that they were brutal and could have lost 4-0
I’m not disputing tgat, but they will more than likey be at the top end of the table come the end of the season. I think Rocky would be the only player to get in there side from us. They do it right. They lose they’re quality players just like we do, but actually invest and buy quality.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Heckingbutcher talks about high press and playing on the front foot - it's all bullshit he is a Fucking fraud. Has there been a single game since he came in we have started on the front foot and played a containment game? Motherwell at home os the only one I can remember. His signings have been fuckin atrocious he knows fuck all about scottish football clearly thought he could sign players from league 1 and forest green Fucking rovers and thought they would stroll it. We'll win enough games to keep him in a job against the likes of hamilton st mirren etc but that will be the limit of our ambition under this clown

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Absolutely disgusted that Calderwood's more boring wee brother is in charge. Cut our.losses now and get shot..would love to know what the real story was with Appleton..I have a feeling theres more to it than we just changed our.mind at the last minute and chose Heckingbottom.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Promised high tempo pressing game. New players are slow as a week in jail.

Hecky makes Alex Miller look attacking. Could have been double figures.

Too f in easy the huns sung ... they were correct.

Dempster bangs on about our recruitment team... whoever signed Vella newell Doidge needs sacked
Have you ever watched an Alex miller team, one of the most attack minded Hibs teams I ever watched.

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Bounce Radge
Heckingbutcher talks about high press and playing on the front foot - it's all bullshit he is a Fucking fraud. Has there been a single game since he came in we have started on the front foot and played a containment game? Motherwell at home os the only one I can remember. His signings have been fuckin atrocious he knows fuck all about scottish football clearly thought he could sign players from league 1 and forest green Fucking rovers and thought they would stroll it. We'll win enough games to keep him in a job against the likes of hamilton st mirren etc but that will be the limit of our ambition under this clown
I had almost fully blocked Butcher out.... ANd then you.... !

I really hope this is a massive wake up call and I expect a big improvement for the next game especially from supposedly professional players. Need to do better.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Absolutely disgusted that Calderwood's more boring wee brother is in charge. Cut our.losses now and get shot..would love to know what the real story was with Appleton..I have a feeling theres more to it than we just changed our.mind at the last minute and chose Heckingbottom.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Transfer budget and no a yes man. As with Lennon?

There is no danger we would have lost 6-1 today if Lennon had had been in charge. Full story behind that one will never be known.

Think its all down to the manager just a glorified coach and every player is not the managers choice?

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Have you ever watched an Alex miller team, one of the most attack minded Hibs teams I ever watched.
Bollocks... attacking at ER at times away from home no chance. No chance at ibrox.

Ps count on one hands how many games missed watching mogadon Miller

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A lot of us knew we were gonna get beat today and hoped we were wrong... I've not felt like that against they kants for a long time. That itself speaks volume of Heckingbottom. Disgrace.
Disagree. I thought we were gonna get beat because Huns are a much better side than us and with a decent squad.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Who do we want in when he fucks off?

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in