• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Wheels are Off

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Do not think he is the man to lead us..

6-1 utter embarrassing.

GTF and take yer League 1 players with you

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Definitely not.An embarrassing result.How dare they players and manager disgrace our club.We are clueless.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The feeling I had about Hibs under Calderwood Butcher etc is steadily creeping back, I wanted to like him but his chat doesn't reflect the way he sets the team up or how we play and his subs are baffling at times. 6-1 is not a scoreline any Hibs manager should survive imo

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
The feeling I had about Hibs under Calderwood Butcher etc is steadily creeping back, I wanted to like him but his chat doesn't reflect the way he sets the team up or how we play and his subs are baffling at times. 6-1 is not a scoreline any Hibs manager should survive imo
Huns played the exact game he was suggesting we'd play

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Wonder if Ron was there today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The writing has been on the wall since the first friendly. The fitbaw has been awful, new signings like Newell couldn’t even get a game in OUR championship, never mind top flight. Nothing has changed under the new owner. The likes of Aberdeen still outspending us and improving as we get worse.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Face it. Hes going nowhere.
He may get lucky against St J, Livi, Hamilton etc, which may keep him here until Christmas.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The writing has been on the wall since the first friendly. The fitbaw has been awful, new signings like Newell couldn’t even get a game in OUR championship, never mind top flight. Nothing has changed under the new owner. The likes of Aberdeen still outspending us and improving as we get worse.
Aye, and losing to St Mirren!

Bigjimjr.1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
F*@cking disgrace, hope he’s not at the wheel much longer ... only here because we got top 6 but even then the results and style of play was horrible

Bottom 6 this year 😔

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Whilst agreeing with the first half of what you said, my pal who was at the Aberdeen game - that they lost to St Mirren - today said that they were brutal and could have lost 4-0

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel