• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Whats at the end of the tunnel?

Jack

Bounce Radge
What happens when we come out of house arrest? OK it's not quite house arrest for most of us.

Let's go out and celebrate big style!!! :woohoo: There's already folk talking about it, including me.

I've obviously had time to think about this with fuck all else to do since I used my daily walk to go to the shop.

Will we even be allowed out all at once, stampeding like at the end of the match - no leaving early or you'll still get a fine!

Hopefully the vast majority of what we had will still be there.

But everything will have a lead time.

A normal preseason is about 6 weeks! There's a frustrating time before we're back at Easter Road.

Let's take bars as an example, restaurants will be similar. Breweries will have to rack up draught beers etc., orders, deliveries and so on. Delays to Operation Celebration!

Cinemas might be able to show movies but won't be able to rip you off with overpriced juice and popcorn. Securicor won't have delivered the pick and mix. None of it will be there!

I've not seen anything anywhere to give any indication of how this is all going to work.

Any thoughts?

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
My thoughts are that when folk who have had the virus and hopefully totally recover there should be a club night to accommodate and celebrate these stalwarts.

Survivors on the door, behind the bar and the turntable šŸ‘€

They can even choose songs to mock the rest of us poor bastards watching them on FaceTime live or on YouTube the next day.

I wanna be there on one hand....

Jack

Bounce Radge
Nicola Sturgeon was on the wireless this morning answering questions.

One scenario for loosening the lockdown was that it would be phased. She used as an example that people would be able to mix, meet family sort of stuff before the likes of pubs were allowed to open.

In such a scenario, which I see as very reasonable, you'd expect mass gatherings to be at the bottom of the list. So we can imagine where live at the match football games are likely to be - at the bottom of the bottom list!

The longer the football authorities delay in making a decision about this season the more stupid they are looking.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Nicola Sturgeon was on the wireless this morning answering questions.

One scenario for loosening the lockdown was that it would be phased. She used as an example that people would be able to mix, meet family sort of stuff before the likes of pubs were allowed to open.

In such a scenario, which I see as very reasonable, you'd expect mass gatherings to be at the bottom of the list. So we can imagine where live at the match football games are likely to be - at the bottom of the bottom list!

The longer the football authorities delay in making a decision about this season the more stupid they are looking.
I think there will be a decision in the football in the next 10 days. Does anyone know where the spfl would be at with having to return coin to the tv folk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old