• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Here it wisnae any auld yoghurt it was an Onken Strawberry one. Only a £1 the now.

Any youse want to join Snappy Shopper i can nominate you and BOTH of us get 40% of our order.

But Nae beer 😭

Right a wee bit of a mince and tatties question.

Is it acceptable to put peas into the mince?

My trouble and strife has me stirring a few big spoonfuls of baked beans into her mince????? Generally we put baby carrots in and it's doughboys in our house too.

Baked beans? I've no tried that. Do they change the taste much?

Eating a pork pie , drinking Irn Bru and watching cricket

Forza.
Sounds boss mate. Snappy Shopper just delivered 6 pint bottles of Peroni to my door.
And rather pathetically a yogurt so i didn't look like a jakey
Aye that would convince them lol

Its Fathers Day, one son is gallivanting round Italy, today he sent me a photo of a fried pizza in Napoli. He taught the vendor, in Scotland its called a Pizza crunch. I digress, my other laddie is cooking me roast pork, roast tatties, veg and sweetcorn, whilst I read the bounce, supping a pint of Deuchars from a Duechars glass I found in a charity shop yesterday. Listening to my sons soul mix tape on Spotify, I taught him well, its magic, currently banging out Be Young, Be Foolish be Happy by the Tams, superb.....

Last edited:
Father’s Day was taken to KFC, my Son’s favourite place.

Crab spring rolls followed by tuna steak washed down with the local cooking lager, watching the wee boats bob up and down in the harbour
Srebreno Hibs

Just guzzled some toast washed down with a nice cup of tea.

Watching the clock as I'm off to Nitten to graft today.

Have a good day folks.

Took the missus for breakfast this morning. Link sausage and black pudding rolls for her and a bacon roll for me. 2 coffees off the snack bar ootside B&Q, and Magic Soul on the car radio. I spoil that lassie so I do.

Billy
That's a decent wee van at B&Q like.

Sitting with a cup of tea in the back garden in Nitten. It's roasting oot here

Oh the shame. Went my lassies for my mince (with peas), tatties and doughboys.

My heathen grandbairns don't like peas and my lassie 'forgot' to make doughboys.

Day off for this auld goat the day. So a visit to Aldi on the Gilmerton Road is called for.

Steak and sweet peppers for tea tonight methinks.

Going to start watching Sherwood today as well. And episode 3 of Dark Winds is out.

Eee back to my rabbit today (yes I've been reading the full Nadsat version of A Clockwork Orange).

So the steak dinner went oot the windae yesterday as my mate showed up whilst hiding from his missus. (He's a merrick but no a practicing one).

But for brekkie I just had some smoked cheese and salami slices with a couple of olives. And washed down with some fresh orange.

Watching an episode of Irish crime drama Kin. (It's ok ish but no a patch on Love/Hate).

Scampi salad 😩
Catching the roasting sun with a glass of a vg rioja

Attachments

• 496F10DA-AE8F-42E9-A6D8-1DF7600675FB.jpeg
    496F10DA-AE8F-42E9-A6D8-1DF7600675FB.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm waiting on my mates and it's down to The Old Colliery for a beer.

Scranned some Three Bean Chili so I expect it to be windy soon.

Enjoy the sun and the vino

It was my laddies graduation in Dundee today. We went for tea at the Gidi Grill Caribbean and West African restaurant. The food was magnificent, a seafood and a meat platter, fried plantain, two types of rice and great salt and pepper chips. I was designated driver so Coke Zero for me, vino and cocktails for my Mrs, my Mum and Son. Now home and necking a cold Sol cerveza reading the bounce.

Wensleydale Cheese with sweet peppers and a few Scottish strawberries on't side.

Watching an episode of We Own This City.

No working until next week now.

Let my right knee swelling go down.

Fish and chips from the St Andrews in porty washed down with alcohol free heineken..
off it until Hibs no doubt drive me to drink again next season

Vegetarian lasagne, tap water and watching some of The Offer, which is decent

Treating myself to a pizza. Got some fanta juice. And watching episodes of series 2 of Southland

Pints of San Miguel. Something para llevar on the stagger home, the bounce.

Vegetable Jambalaya , Moto Gp Highlights & Cranberry juice with a dash of Tonic water

Saw a thread on here titled Squirrel and assumed it was your latest holiday meal

Is that an expression, 'for the road' or summat?

Drinking stella,eating nachos and spicy salsa watching the Real Derry

Wee cheesy biscuits from Lidl and cheese.Black coffee.Wimbledon.

Is that an expression, 'for the road' or summat?
“Take Away” Doug.

“Take Away” Doug.
Had that as a 3rd or 4th option😀

Llevar is one if those verbs like get in English or fare in Italian ('do, make') that do a lot of heavy lifting and take up ridiculous swathes of space in dictionary entries.

Just finishing my toil. Oot tonight. My pals laddie has got his graduation day up in Dundee.

When they get back it's oot for a scran. No sure what yet though.

And it will be beer and people watching.

Just finishing my toil. Oot tonight. My pals laddie has got his graduation day up in Dundee.

When they get back it's oot for a scran. No sure what yet though.

And it will be beer and people watching.
Good luck, I hate drinking while others are watching too 😉

Tap water, Kyrgios v Jubb on Wimbs, chewing sugarless (and now tasteless) gum and sorting out a website for a customer on the work pc.

Tonight’s fayre is Pollo alla Bolognaise and a Pino Grigio whilst surfing t’internet

The Abbey up the Southside. Chilli Burrito and hangs head in shame Tennant's.

Watched the manager trying to get a drunk geezer out. Very chucklesome

Sprawled on the Settee about to wolf down a burger and beans, guzzle a Peroni and watch a couple of episodes of Stranger Things

Sprawled on the Settee about to wolf down a burger and beans, guzzle a Peroni and watch a couple of episodes of Stranger Things
Just started watching that at the weekend, all a bit weird so far

I’ve seen stranger things

Eee bastard arthritis is nippy this morning. Just guzzled my first tablets of today with some orange juice and watching Stranger Things.

I'm onto series 3. It's a good wee bit of hokum to pass an hour.

Eee bastard arthritis is nippy this morning. Just guzzled my first tablets of today with some orange juice and watching Stranger Things.

I'm onto series 3. It's a good wee bit of hokum to pass an hour.
I'm surprised you're taking orange juice along with your arthritis tablets as citrus fruit and drinks exacerbate the condition. Try taking your tablets with something else and see how that goes.

I am having some wee cake things from the Mercadona pick and mix with a large black coffee, reading the bounce on the balcony of my apartment in Spain. Had the violent skitters for the last two days, suspect it’s a touch of food poisoning. Mrs 1875 is in bed with a chest infection. To think I have been waiting for this trip for 3 years!☹️

This thread has been viewed 255099 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back