• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

This thread dying a death , its cup final scrannage week. I am on haddock salt and vinegar goujons, fried thin sliced tatties, tartare and broon sauce, wine on Monday and the radio on.

This thread dying a death , its cup final scrannage week. I am on haddock salt and vinegar goujons, fried thin sliced tatties, tartare and broon sauce, wine on Monday and the radio on.

For tea tonight I had scrambled egg (heated olive oil in the pan, 3 eggs, dash of milk, ground pepper, salt) with spinach on a slice of brown toast. Generous splash of cholula sauce all round. Wash down with diluting juice.

Watched Rock N Rolla on Netflix, no seen it for years but very good film.

Pork,red Leicester and jalapenos sausages and mashed tatties
Irn bru and a yellow tail merlot for pudding.
I'll need to post more as I think this is one of the best threads we've had in a long while

Pork,red Leicester and jalapenos sausages and mashed tatties
Irn bru and a yellow tail merlot for pudding.
I'll need to post more as I think this is one of the best threads we've had in a long while
Nope, breads are better than threads by a long mile!

Had spag bol early doors then first game of Monday fives at porty since about October followed by a pint at teuchters in leith, peckish now again

Watched snooker gods on bbc2 last night it was excellent

Oh and watching series 2 of Innocent

Chicken jalfrezi with rice, with diluting juice and a cornetto.

Rigatoni, chorizo, pancetta, garlic, ingins in tomato and chilli sauce, salty n pepper crusty bread, yellow tale Shiraz and Dundee Kilmarnock on the radio.

Pizza ( from pizza geeks in Leith ) and some salad, couple of peronis.

Still working at 1030pm..

Home made wholemeal bread, pate'cheese and houmous.We are watching Reporting Scotland.

Chicken Fajitas and ice cold Guinness 👏👏👏

A KFC fillet box meal. What can I say, it’s a Friday. Watching the Greenock Morton vs Airdrieonians game on bbc Alba

Hoisin Duck Pizza (fusion food) and Vino Tinto (Campo Viejo Reserve, down from £11 to £ less than £8 in Morrisons), gogglebox then Time for Heroes.

Hoisin Duck Pizza (fusion food) and Vino Tinto (Campo Viejo Reserve, down from £11 to £ less than £8 in Morrisons), gogglebox then Time for Heroes.
Mind Time for Heroes is three hours long, I'd forgotten that!

Simon Howie Burbon burgers covered in cheese and salsa with chips,drinking fierce beer and watching gogglebox

Home made chicken noddle soup wae loads o spring onions in it drinking a bottle of wine 19 crimes listening to some great tunes fae the bounce still nervous 😬

Mind Time for Heroes is three hours long, I'd forgotten that!
Just finished my BBC recording of it. Something in my eye.

Just watched Time for Heroes again. No scran, just Morrisons' 5 yo Distillers Choice whisky and a few tears.
God, I wish we (the fans) we were going to Hampden tomorrow. We were heroes in 2016 too. Not once did we give up on the boys.

Got a curry delivered from shapla in easter road

Few beers, drowning sorrows basically

Made a burger on the grill. Added some bell peppers, burrata cheese, and some lettuce. Turned out really top notch.

PXL_20210512_160705382.jpg

PXL_20210512_161156179.jpg

I’m starving now.

I miss daddy o from this thread!

Anyhoo, some oatcakes with banana and a decaf (i know) coffee....Reading the bounce, gutted for my fellow radges for that shite from Saturday.
And still quietly raging at that 1st team.

I miss daddy o from this thread!

Anyhoo, some oatcakes with banana and a decaf (i know) coffee....Reading the bounce, gutted for my fellow radges for that shite from Saturday.
And still quietly raging at that 1st team.
Really brave of you to come out on the Bounce.
Well done

Reactions: Zab
Really brave of you to come out on the Bounce.
Well done
calling me a "poof"BC ??? :6:

anyhoo, which parts?... was it the oatcakes bit or the decaf ?:grinning-smiley-045:

calling me a "poof"BC ??? :6:

anyhoo, which parts?... was it the oatcakes bit or the decaf ?:grinning-smiley-045:
Decaf😀

Had steak tonight, chased down with a couple of old fashioned’s.

Watched Snatch earlier, an all time favourite. Just finished the first episode of StartUp.

Fish curry, couple of cans of schiehallion

watching gods of snooker

Been on the sauce since the game.
Birthday week.
Closing out with a pizza washed doon wi a couple of delicious bottles o red.
Watching a recently digitalized video of Edinburgh Inter v Torino bar in the league cup final at leith links.
Features yours truly at center half in a 4-1 victory over the widoes fi lochend.
We beat you boys every fuckin time.
Get it right up ye.
Edinburgh Inter forever.

fuckall , tennents lager and Pinot, Once upon a Time in America soundtrack .

fuckall , tennents lager and Pinot, Once upon a Time in America soundtrack .
Worst cocktail ever

Chumpyonions final, yellow tail Shiraz and a mint magnum.

Cheese and salad cream tostie,can of Magners,watching the wife paint the fence

Garlic & Herb Spatchcock Chicken, Roast Tatties, Med Veg, Carrots, Broccoli and Cauliflower with a small pot of onion gravy, can of fruit cider and northern soul on the radio.

Spicy noodles and prawns , veg etc, couple of IPAs

watching Rick Stein in India

Smoked mackerel on toast, cup of tea, watching stuff about broken bridges in Italy on youtube

Rib eye steak off the bbq, oven chips and mushy peas washed down by a YT Shiraz.

Enjoying watching the “eighties“ on Sky. Music was/is brilliant and it was such a memorable decade for so much more. Frightening it was 40 years ago, bastard time never slows doon.

Haddock and parsley fishcakes,mashed tatties and peas.
Drinking Magners and watching The pact

Played fives at porty earlier tonight then a lovely pint in the persevere after.

now watching Jermaine Jenas stop and search show and having a can of red stripe and spicy bombay mix

salad and some noodles with marscapone sauce as nowt else in the cave.

drinking a coffee after another shit, hard day at work

This thread has been viewed 255087 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back