• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Smoked chorizo,iberian ham,pepperoni,jalapenos and cheese

Smoked chorizo,iberian ham,pepperoni,jalapenos and cheese
Just ma tuppence worth but probs better eating that lot, no?

Just ma tuppence worth but probs better eating that lot, no?
Was a bugger to light

Salt and chili chicken with noodles and fried rice, just finished watching Man Utd beat Liverpool.

Spanish chicken casserole and veg. About to open the Shiraz and watch Everton at 8

Pasta, alcohol free Leffe

Reading the paper, still fuming about last nights disaster from Hibs

the asda van has just gone and we're having walkers cheese and onion crisps we appear to be watching countryfile.Not really my choice but I've had a very frustrating day trying to get my firestick to work.Don't know what's wrong.

Reported.

Smug *&*^.

Haggis neeps and champit tatties for me.
Half a bottle of Malbec, then a bottle of Campo Viejo Reserva,

Then another one. Just a glass.....
Got a bottle on your recommendation its very very nice

Had roast brisket with Yorkshire puddings, home made roast tatties and cauliflower in a cheese sauce. A Rioja, caught up with today’s Biathlon World Cup races and topped off with a hoose measure of Balvenie

I picked up sausage roll flavoured crisps during my weekly shop. Just had a bag, they are weirdly nice. Washed down with orange and ginger tea, finished work so peeking at the bounce.

Just tanned bacon, caramelised onions, tattie scones, lorne sausage, a fried egg and a full haggis. A wee Balvenie and now watching re runs of Friends because the alternative is that fuckin arsehole Johnston on the news.

Just had dusted basa fillets with peas and tartare sauce, a glass of diluting orange and a swatch of the bounce.

Haggis and mash tatties, with a wee dram of singleton

Veggie haggis, tatties and neeps, two large drams of Shackleton, browsing the Bounce while the wife watches Long Lost Family.

Veggie haggis, tatties and neeps, two large drams of Shackleton, browsing the Bounce while the wife watches Long Lost Family.
No a fan of blends but got given a bottle of Shackleton and its a decent drop
[automerge]1611609498[/automerge]
Gluten free mcsweens haggis lasagne.
Normally talk myself down in everything I do but I genuinely reckon is could sell this its that good.
Large Highland park Dragon legend.
Cannae be doing with Burns but its also my brothers birthday today and we always had haggis cause he liked and hee haw to do with the masonic poet

Just had dusted basa fillets with peas and tartare sauce, a glass of diluting orange and a swatch of the bounce.
YLT ya basa!

Had something chickenish. Peas and chips. Rioja Reserva. Then realised it was either Burns day yesterday today or tomorrow. No matter. Opened a malt. Had a couple.
Malts.
Not what you’re thinking ya weirdo.
How quiodoes a Boyle of malt reduce?
goodnight.

The missus made a decent haggis, neeps, and tatties last night. Been doing dry January and got some Erdinger alcohol free beers in at the weekend, actually pretty good. The Peroni ones aren't bad either.

Teatime, small bowl h.m. leek and tatties soup. Whole air fried caramalised cauliflour head. Cans of Aussie craft beer. Salted Caramel Shake IPA. 6% brewed by 3 Ravens,Melbourne.

Later on started watching Series 8 and last ever of the magnificent and best crime drama ever imo Spiral , made in conjunction with BBC 4. What a journey.

Bottle of Louis Raynald, Chateauneuf du Pape opened to celebrate.

20210120_151800.jpg

Shake your money maker.

BIG G

Mussells in tomato and chilli sauce, a brioche roll for dipping, shiraz, the interweb and radio scotland.

Shepherds pie, broccoli, peas, bit of mustard

Alcohol free Erdinger..still off it

Listening to hungryheartsevents.com

Carotty veg soup. Then I put the chicken in a casserole dish, added carrots neeps, and parsnips, and added ham stock. Boiled up red-skinned potatoes and made up some Bisto. Had these then some salted caramel ice cream on top of a sponge that my mum made. It was very nice although I would have given the parsnips another five minutes. I think Eastenders was on I wasn't really paying attention.

You clearly weren’t paying attention if you added ham stock to a chicken.

Pea and ham? From a chicken? Now that’s clever.

You clearly weren’t paying attention if you added ham stock to a chicken.

Pea and ham? From a chicken? Now that’s clever.

BIG G

Cup of tea and a snowball, watching Dark on Netflix

Shepherds pie, broccoli, peas, bit of mustard

Alcohol free Erdinger..still off it

Listening to hungryheartsevents.com
Erdinger is what I drink - it’s obviously not proper lager but I quite enjoy it. I like jupiler but you need to order that. What do you make of it?

im going to watch Marcella when I get the kids to bed and I’m currently eating

and battered potato slices.

drinking iron bru max.

Erdinger is what I drink - it’s obviously not proper lager but I quite enjoy it. I like jupiler but you need to order that. What do you make of it?

im going to watch Marcella when I get the kids to bed and I’m currently eating

and battered potato slices.

drinking iron bru max.

I like the Erdinger alcohol free with a touch of lemonade, that and Leffe are what I usually get. Dry January now done ( since 2nd ) and trying to keep it going, not like I’ll be missing any nights out..

Curry and samosas tonight

Sainsbury gammon joint with maple syrup and pineapple jus(fancy) mashed tatties and peas.
Yellowtail malbec
Watching Finding Alice

Macaroni cheese, chips, salad

Yet more alcohol free beer during the game

Mon the Hibs

Been a wee bit under the weather since Saturday, so comfort food now, beans on toast with HP sauce, a pint of diluting apple and about to watch Marcella on the telly.

At the beginning of the game I was still eating my tea.Icecream.Then at half time Liquorice Allsorts.About 3 cups of coffee.

First drink after dry January, Hasseroder Pils from the PD ? Watching Newcastle getting back to losing ways ?

First drink after dry January, Hasseroder Pils from the PD ? Watching Newcastle getting back to losing ways ?
gutting.... thought the toon were turning a corner after a better performance in the leeds defeat, and a really good turnout v the toffees.... glad iv no got access tae BT!

Bruce oot!

HTL

2 mates ploughing through the PD kegs now. 1 got those for the first time. A Frankfurt mate said that’s his top Eastern German lager.

Had 3 months off it before a couple of Christmas catch up sessions and will probably do another 3 Jan-Mar until the garden social in spring is back on the cards and I dust the machine down.

Quite a few companies offering different PD pimping ? Custom magnet, “skins” and taps.

This was his Hibs work in progress with writing to be added

A59A63FA-5ECF-40B6-864C-86A897472CDF.jpeg

2 mates ploughing through the PD kegs now. 1 got those for the first time. A Frankfurt mate said that’s his top Eastern German lager.

Had 3 months off it before a couple of Christmas catch up sessions and will probably do another 3 Jan-Mar until the garden social in spring is back on the cards and I dust the machine down.

Quite a few companies offering different PD pimping ? Custom magnet, “skins” and taps.

This was his Hibs work in progress with writing to be added

View attachment 4353
Huns in the background

Been a wee bit under the weather since Saturday, so comfort food now, beans on toast with HP sauce, a pint of diluting apple and about to watch Marcella on the telly.
I had a wrap version.
A wrap topped with beans n cheese n broon sauce another wrap on top and stuck.in the oven for 15 min

Home made bread sandwiches with Bacon, cheese and omelette.

Earl Grey Tea, decaf.

Watching my daughter do her schoolwork whilst trying to do my work.

2 X Large spuds Air fried until the skin was crisp and crunchy, knob of Flora plant based butter, vegan coleslaw.

Watched, Weller: Video killed the radio stars. Sky arts.

2 x Pint of Mann's Brown Ale.

20210203_173152.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
Tonight it was home made Moussaka with thyme roast tatties and green beans washed down with a Piccini Memoro red. Watching Friends re-runs

Chicken, pasta salad and vegan coleslaw. Pint of bitter lemon and Everton v Leeds on the telly.

This thread has been viewed 258447 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back