• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Went to see my son in Dundee, ate a late lunch at the excellent Taza Indian Buffet on the waterfront, washed down with coke zero. Just watched Villa pump the red shite on Match of the Day.

Paneer and spinach curry with pickles and a paratha tonight early doors and a small portion as play fives ( badly ) on Monday nights..

Alcohol free ipa and cheese and oatcakes coming up soon

Nicking 150 calories each day from miserly daily diet allowance. Just to keep the spirits up you understand.

Getting stuck into my New York stash....start spreading the news.

Captain Lawrence ( not to be confused with greencol when he was top man on the fishing boats) Brewing Company, Westchester County, NY.

Effortless Grapefruit IPA, 4.5%

20201001_200414.jpg

BIG G

Made beef stir fry with udon noodles in a oyster and spring onion sauce, a bottle of Brewdog Lost Lager and the Gunts getting a game against Inverness reserves on the radio.

Salmon, brocolli, peas , mashed tatties, pint of water and a peppermint tea to follow

Still reading Stuart Cosgrove northern soul book, going to buy the new Nutmeg scottish football publication from Porty bookshop tomorrow

Veg soup, mince and tatties,icecream.I appear to be watching Alan Titchmarch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish Pie and this for desert..pump.png

Listening to a play on BBC Sounds.

Sipping Evil Twin Brewing Company, Brooklyn, NY's I Hope This Pale Ale Finds You Well.

20201002_144031.jpg

BIG G

Garlic bread and a can
IMG_20201006_212448.jpg

watching Hibs on Hibs TV

Chinese Chicken and Vegan Coleslaw (Morrisons shitey version, ALDI have stopped selling their excellent version, the bastards), shiraz by the pint and watching Hibs TV, hang, go off, jump about, go fuzzy, stop working and make random noises interspersed with snippets of pretty poor action to the broken up but excellent commentary of Cliff and Tam. Thank fuck I didnae buy over grands worth of season tickets eh?

Pasta with tomatoes, garlic, green beans, spicy salami from the excellent east coast cured.

alcohol free IPA and Bombay mix watching snoozefest at ER

Watched the dreadful Hibs performance. Cracked open a Newburgh Brewing Company, Newburgh NY, 4.5% Brown Ale at half time.

20201002_154902.jpg

BIG G

Take it easy with all that Hipster p1sh. Last thing we need right now during a pandemic is you stoating about Leith in a check shirt and braces combo with facial fungi in a beard hammock and jeans turned up above your DM’s. Millie Tant with a Boaby ken?

Your Navajo forefathers would be turning in their burial sites were this to happen.

End of x

Your Navajo forefathers would be turning in their burial sites were this to happen.

End of x

Wrong tribe, wrong beer, right country.

apache beer.jpg

BIG Geronimo

Chicken and vegan coleslaw?How does that work?

Listening on YouTube: Deep Roots Reggae Selection (Vol.1)

Watching: computer screen, rooting out unneeded plugins on client's WP website.

Eating: peppermint chewing gum, "XyliFresh"

Chicken and vegan coleslaw?How does that work?

I cant eat egg based products, makes me ill.

Chicken is an egg based product.

Chicken is an egg based product.

I have been waiting on that one. I know. Tell the fucking bug that makes me no well when I eat eggs.

Or egg is aChicken based product

Been a week of eating out, laddies birthday and unable to see various family members in our house due to Covid. Have to say, i'm looking forward to ikea meatballs, mash and brussel sprouts tonight.

Pizza later (shop bought margarita thin and crispy, with my own toppings), for now I am having a couple of slices of lattice pork pie, served with some mustard I bought in Andalucia last year and as the day has a y in it, I am having glass of shiraz whilst perusing the bounce and listening to the slavering arseholes on sportsound.

My type 2 diabetes is now in remission. Blood sugar levels normal. Metformin and Jardiance binned. A couple of weeks before I imagined . Mind you I had plenty of fat to lose.

Up at Royal Infirmary diabetic foot clinic on Tuesday, all good.

Rapid weight loss is what the Newcastle University Diet does. Accumulated fat in the liver and pancreas removal key to this magic.
In years to come people will look back at the medical profession giving drugs for Type 2 which make Insulin intolerance worse and shake their heads. Kick off the pounds, kick off the drugs, no matter the weight people are that have it. My GP who started me on drugs, was never consulted by me about what I was doing, though you are advised to. Fuck it.

Might get my game in the Shaun/Sarcoma Cancer match.......not, ....but will sup with the boys, if permitted by then.

Imperative to keep the weight off. However tonight ordering a vegetarian curry from the best Indian in Edinburgh, the Shapla in Easter Road.

XXL Balmore 12 year auld, another New York beer. The US has some of the best Craft Beers that I have tasted.

20201009_181350.jpg

20201002_152144.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:
Earlier I had a Regular Dr Noodles with Beef and Hot Chilli sauce, with a can of 71 Brewing ‘Breakfast Toast’ craft stout.
Currently having a Smirnoff and Diet Coke, will be more of them during the evening.
Watching the French Open Tennis on ITV4.

Earlier I had a Regular Dr Noodles with Beef and Hot Chilli sauce, with a can of 71 Brewing ‘Breakfast Toast’ craft stout.
Currently having a Smirnoff and Diet Coke, will be more of them during the evening.
Watching the French Open Tennis on ITV4.

How are you doing young felly. Long time no see. Welcome home amigo.

BIG G

How are you doing young felly. Long time no see. Welcome home amigo.

BIG G
I’m grand, thanks, great news about your weight loss and Type 2 progress. I’m sure you’ll remember that wifey (Bridie, Deborah) is Type 1, and she’s recently got onto having a pump for her insulin. Game-changer she called it. It’s funny how doctors will just throw drugs at a problem, rather than send the person to an expert to actually DEAL with the problem. Well done, mate. ?

I’m grand, thanks, great news about your weight loss and Type 2 progress. I’m sure you’ll remember that wifey (Bridie, Deborah) is Type 1, and she’s recently got onto having a pump for her insulin. Game-changer she called it. It’s funny how doctors will just throw drugs at a problem, rather than send the person to an expert to actually DEAL with the problem. Well done, mate. ?

I do indeed remember. Spot on about GP's.

I remember the first time we met, you had driven down from Dundee on your motorbike and came into Tamsons pub to ask where the Club shop was. I told you it was shut and we had a pint before you set off on your bike.

Met Bridie several times. Tell her I am asking for her. I had no idea until today, after all those years, her name was Deborah. Splendid.

BIG G

When I mentioned that I was even speaking to you, she was beaming from ear to ear! And then to say you were asking for her, she was delighted. Out of sight, isn’t out of mind she said. Cheers, mate.

I do indeed remember. Spot on about GP's.

I remember the first time we met, you had driven down from Dundee on your motorbike and came into Tamsons pub to ask where the Club shop was. I told you it was shut and we had a pint before you set off on your bike.

Met Bridie several times. Tell her I am asking for her. I had no idea until today, after all those years, her name was Deborah. Splendid.

BIG G
Bet you thought her name was Velma or Daphne?

My type 2 diabetes is now in remission. Blood sugar levels normal. Metformin and Jardiance binned. A couple of weeks before I imagined . Mind you I had plenty of fat to lose.

Up at Royal Infirmary diabetic foot clinic on Tuesday, all good.

Rapid weight loss is what the Newcastle University Diet does. Accumulated fat in the liver and pancreas removal key to this magic.
In years to come people will look back at the medical profession giving drugs for Type 2 which make Insulin intolerance worse and shake their heads. Kick off the pounds, kick off the drugs, no matter the weight people are that have it. My GP who started me on drugs, was never consulted by me about what I was doing, though you are advised to. Fuck it.

Might get my game in the Shaun/Sarcoma Cancer match.....not, ....but will sup with the boys, if permitted by then.

Imperative to keep the weight off. However tonight ordering a vegetarian curry from the best Indian in Edinburgh, the Shapla in Easter Road.

XXL Balmore 12 year auld, another New York beer. The US has some of the best Craft Beers that I have tasted.

View attachment 3552

View attachment 3553

BIG G

Well done Big G great effort keep it going.

Watching Teddy Pendergrass documentary on BBC2, eating Bombay mix and drinking non alcoholic beer.

Ate noodles with some green veg and chilli earlier on

Penne pasta, pasatta, pancetta, chopped smoked sausage with fried garlic, shiraz and a film, Enemy Lines which was pretty decent.

Pizza, beer and bongs. Watching, The Boys season 2

V Cheese on crackers. Drinking New York, Great South Bay brewery Blood Orange Pale Ale.
Watching the same documentary as Tricky about the splendid late Teddy Pendergrass, the voice of Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.

20201002_185036.jpg

BIG G

Pizza, beer and bongs. Watching, The Boys season 2
That’s a good watch eh.

That’s a good watch eh.
Aye, really enjoying it. Read the comics years ago, still got them somewhere might dig them out.

Had massive vegetable stir fry with Naked Noodles at tea time.
One of these New Yorkers while watching several episodes the splendid 1965-68 US series Lost in Space which I loved as a young kid.

20201002_185058.jpg

BIG G

Late breakfast, a Nakd raw fruit, oat and nut bar and this bad boy.

20201012_100757.jpg

Not some dark stout morning tipple. A 6x shot bean to cup espresso.

BIG G

Dinner time. Tomato and Sheeze on Rye sandwich. Long, long, long white coffee. Chilling with a play on Radio 4 Extra.

20201013_092157.jpg

BIG G

Mince and Tatties, pint of milk.

This thread has been viewed 257974 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back