• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

The Benefits Office did away with Gyros some time ago.
If the Benefits Office did it, it must have been for our own good...

Back garden set up 95% complete thanks to the old man’s handywork.

Moved a TV outside and the perfectdraft beer machine and had a few draught Nelson’s watching the Bundesliga in the afternoon with mates. Then fired up the BBQ for the first time for the parental concerns early evening and dished up Bratwurst (Morrison’s ones bang on), marinated sizzle steaks, Piri Piri rubbed ? Prawns, burgers....and a pizza that was untouched. Forgot about the salmon skewers that were also in the fridge ?.

The box has now been ticked, the cover will be back on the BBQ today.

Great to see photos of mates doing similar throughout the Lothians enjoying the weather and outdoor spaces. Things looking couple of degrees warmer two days coming midweek so make the most of it.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Edit: also opened that bottle of Moët that has been in and out of the fridge constantly in recent months while Budgey refuses to take her medicine. F the Hearts.

1B85277F-54C9-47EC-9A2B-AF34750E4D6C.jpeg

Laddie made beef and chorizo chilli, tanned that then sat in the garden until 11 pm drinking shiraz, blethering to my laddies and one of their pals. Magic.

Enjoyed a couple of outdoor beers yesterday at Porty and Leith Links then prawn tacos for tea.
Coffee, toast and marmite this morning

That’s a tidy setup! Wish I had a garden, like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haggis.

Not my favourite, Lasagne. I steal all the cheesy crust, best bit. Two bottles of old jock for later. Watched Newcastle v Sheff Utd on Pick 165 on virgin, I believe the Everton v Liverpool is on it also.

Veg soup,quite peppery, not complaining, then salmon and chips, then apples with vanilla yogurt,black coffee.Countryfile appears to be on.

Son made me Paella for fathers Day, couple of beers watching Everton play the red shite.

Still had dough left so another calzone.
Went a bit Spanish with the fillings ancho chilli chorizo and some Iberian ham.
Brawsome.
Had a v.large glass of Glenkeith keith keith(fathers day present)some gf stella,Bellfield pilsner and IPA now on yellowtail malbec again and watching Come dine with me

Salmon, wild garlic pesto, tatties, brocolli for tea.
Received a few nice beers for fathers day on a pilot ipa just now.

Ribeye fried onions baked tattie and Rioja

A bagel with some westray noltland cheese from orkney for breakfast, standard green tea.

The Perfect Draft is a magnificent piece of kit eh? Lowenbrau my personal favourite.

Tried & tested early morning grub.

Rowie & tea.

Last night M&S chicken kiev with potato croquettes, salad of peppery salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber & peppers drizzled in honey & mustard dressing. Also on the plate beetroot in vinegar, pickles in vinegar, coleslaw & potato salad. Washed down with a pint of sparkling water topped with fresh orange in loads of crushed ice. For pudding a M&S best ever trifle then a slice of vegan chocolate cake that was to my astonishment fuckin awesome.

The Perfect Draft is a magnificent piece of kit eh? Lowenbrau my personal favourite.

My mate has Lowenbrau kegs but no machine as yet so Lowenbrau will be coming my way shortly. Next on my list to order. I chose those in the package when I got my machine a good few years back but never got round to setting up and using them.

Times have changed on drinking at home tho!

Potatoes.

I'm watching A& E after dark where the surgical team are performing CPR on a patient who had a cardiac arrest.
They were unsuccessful after all their hard work.
Their disappointment was almost palpable.

A lot of people say they love food.I have yet to meet anyone say they hate food and they get force fed 3 times a day.

Broccoli.

Broccoli.

I expect you to eat it, Mr Macfie.

C68AB492-90B7-4DBE-99D0-728BDC0EA7BE.jpeg

Watching Everton on the box, drinking a pint of Birra Moretti Shandy. Chorizo Pasta to be made after the match.

Omg.. Think I'll stick with the broccoli.

Omg.. Think I'll stick with the broccoli.

I’m a broccoli enthusiast too..

do you ever have more than one item on the plate?

had pasta with home made pesto, some roast veg and salad for tea, local shop nearly cleaned out of bevvy had to get a couple of san miguel

Having a jam roll and coffee for brekky reading the bounce before work starts in earnest.

I do my big shop on a Friday evening, less rednecks in the shops out here in Outer West Lothian. I often have to do a mini shop Thursday for a loaf and stuff, and buy the out of date bread for my new pals, the wild birds of West Lothian (Shrink was in the Betamax Video version of that, the Family went to school with them).

Tonight I got family sized Raspberry Trifle for 8p. I am having it on a couple of ciabatta seeded rolls(6p for two) for my tea. I think they call it Fusion Food? Drinking Diet Bitter lemon and reading the interweb with the radio on.

Spam.

Made masel quite a tasty cottage pie served wi' green beans washed down wi' a San Miguel. Tinned rice pudding for afters

Made masel quite a tasty cottage pie served wi' green beans washed down wi' a San Miguel. Tinned rice pudding for afters
Tinned rice and tanned San Mig. Nice :)

Wife made a kale in harissa with chorizo and haloumi concoction last night. Sounded weird, tasty pretty nice. Washed down with some grapefruit wheat beer. Maybe the most middle class thing ever.

I had chicken and salad as planned. I woke up at 2am, projectile vomited for half and hour and now feel like a burst couch. It was either the chicken, the salad, or my nausea around the red shite winning the league.

Tonight, I am mostly drinking.... Yellow Tail Shiraz

Tonight, I am mostly drinking.... Yellow Tail Shiraz
Thanks for the information Jesse.... mostly.

Soup for lunch, with decent sourdough bread from 12 triangles.

was supposed to be getting married at 3pm today, oh well..7D985EFC-2BA1-4E9D-9303-671AE7FA3C97.jpeg

Prunes.

Twice cooked chips and fresh breaded Haddock, both deep fried. Not the healthiest way of cooking but definitely the tastiest.
Washing it down with Malfy blood orange gin which is rather superb ??

Baked potatoes, a tasty chicken stew mrs Paignton knocked up and a couple of beers

This thread has been viewed 257797 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back