What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Beagle

Donator
Risotto alla Milanese. Takes ahead to make and seconds to scran it. A decent Pinot Grigio from Trentino to assist its passage to the stomach. Now for the festive mince pies with cream

Late night line up. Since 10.30 watching the outrageously splendid Oasis gig at Barrowlands 2001. Christ they were great to see live. Sky Arts.

A couple of these. Some medjool dates.

20201202_232800.jpg

BIG G

Admin
Made rigatone with chorizo, smoked sausage and olives in a garlic and chopped tomato sauce. Cauld outside so threw in some chilli, too much chilli! Mooth on fire, biscuit erse and ring of fire in the morning. Pint of iced water no helping, fitba on the radio.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Made rigatone with chorizo, smoked sausage and olives in a garlic and chopped tomato sauce. Cauld outside so threw in some chilli, too much chilli! Mooth on fire, biscuit erse and ring of fire in the morning. Pint of iced water no helping, fitba on the radio.
Rooted about yesterday for a teaspoon I'd dropped into a wee pot I have near the sink for temp kitchen refuse. Plum forgot I had chucked the innards of three chillies into that pot earlier on.

Fingers - go tingle and burn. Worse still, while the chillie burn was warmin up, I had a wee pick up ma nose...

That wisnae a great move.... snot sniff burrrrrrnnnnn those nostrils :(

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Took my mother in law to The Dome today for lunch, was ok, nothing special. The decorations are quite something. Had avocado and chilli salmon toast to start and Entrecôte steak and chips main. No bevvy which kinda spoiled the whole thing. A glass or two of 🍷 would have been lovely.

Tea time. Jackfruit Curry and Barenaked noodles.

Watching... The Nine. Which is pretty gash, even by BBC Scotland standards.
TV off and now listening to the wireless.

Bigger Boat Pale Ale brewed in Hebden Bridge.

20201201_000713.jpg

BIG G

Last edited:

tricky

Legendary Radge
Seabass with noodles, veg, black vinegar, peanut and coconut sauce,

alcohol free ipa

Watching masterchef

Dinner time. 2 of these fellas fae Morrison's in the air drier to cook for 20 minutes. Pig Out. Quality name.

Wrapping Christmas presents, Listening to Waterpistol by Shack

20201204_125707.jpg

Large bottle of this from those splendid Williams Brothers in Alloa.

Dedicated to Dave McPherson.

20201204_125053.jpg

BIG G

paul 1875

New radge
homemade chicken and rice soup then homemade venison stew all to be washed down with a few bottle`s of gluten free crabbie`s