What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Right man, right place, wrong time.

Was gonnae put Jock Govan, with a surname like that you would think that his fellow townsfolk would appreciate him signing for the premier Scottish team 1941-1954.
He played for the local junior club Larkhall Thistle until he was signed by Hibs in 1941.This move upset the people in Larkhall, who burned his Hibs training kit.

BIG G

Not been to Tesco for a couple of weeks. Interesting to see the increase in Vegan products and Craft Beers. Long may it last.

Dinner time. Pukka Vegan Minced Steak and Onion Pie, HP sauce. Listening to Big Bill Broonzy and Mississippi John Hurt.

Bottle of this splendid ale. Mr President IPA made in Ellon.

20201124_164607.jpg

Half expected the Trumpet to burst out the cake screaming manically....'You got killed, I hate folks that get themselves killed, losers'

BIG G

Admin
Grilled Ribeye, Vegan Coleslaw, Dijon Mustard, Malbec and half time on Hibs TV. Better than greasy chips and an overcooked, over priced pie.

Lunch time. From the Tesco Wicked range of Vegan grub 'Grabbing Veg by the Bulbs'. Bowl of Wicked No Prawn Firecracker Dippers. V mayo dip of choice. Watching the splendid Margaret Rutherford in Murder at the Gallop DVD.

Quaffing 20201125_140838.jpg

BIG

Zab

Admin
Slow cooker was back on the go last night... made a bolognese consisting of beef, bacon, red wine, onion, mushroom, tomatoes, chillis, olive oil, tomato purée, salt, pepper, basil, thyme... cooked for a full 12 hours, served with pasta and garlic bread.

Had some more for lunch today (minus the garlic bread), tremendous.

Admin
Slow cooker was back on the go last night... made a bolognese consisting of beef, bacon, red wine, onion, mushroom, tomatoes, chillis, olive oil, tomato purée, salt, pepper, basil, thyme... cooked for a full 12 hours, served with pasta and garlic bread.

Had some more for lunch today (minus the garlic bread), tremendous.

Sounds lovely! I had a ten minute lunch made up of my usual ham cheese vegan coleslaw and piccalilli brioche roll and a minestrone cup a soup. No bounce or music, work mental!

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
tonight I went to my local mexican cantina.
Chicken Taco Salad, extra salsa.
Cheeky wee Texas Margarita. quality.

Tea time. 2 X bowls of vegetable soup, half a really dense seeded baguette.

This.....Juicebox ale for Jack, Hibbybilly, Stretch, greencol, bluetoon, WJC1948 and any other auld Hibees on here....deary did we really watch this as young ones....

20201125_195238.jpg

BIG G

Admin
Lunch, least nights left over peri peri chicken from Don Pollo with vegan coleslaw on a brioche roll. Spicy as hell! Glass for bitter lemon and ten minutes on the bounce.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Yesterday was thanksgiving so we had the full monty. Turkey, Stuffing, Ham, Mashed potato, mac n cheese, candied yams (wtf), green beans. Apple pie n ice cream. Nice wee pinot to wash it all doon.
Could be turkey sandwiches for the foreseeable.

Watched Jim Carrey as the Grinch - quality.

Yesterday was thanksgiving so we had the full monty. Turkey, Stuffing, Ham, Mashed potato, mac n cheese, candied yams (wtf), green beans. Apple pie n ice cream. Nice wee pinot to wash it all doon.

Watched Jim Carrey as the Grinch - qualit

Watched Jim Carrey as the Grinch - quality.

I guess that half of the folk in the State of Georgia toasted bye, bye Trumpet too, Colin.

BIG G