What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Heard the Sun Inn is good, never been.

Erdinger or adnams ghost ship mainly, tried a few others, the Fine Wine shop in porty has a few which are ok including one by tempest brewery.
Ended up on the real beers at the weekend..

Veg chilli and a baked tattie tonight
Aye it’s very good, not a lot of variety with their offer menu but it was decent. I’m no sure I’d get they beers in a boozer but I’ll keep them in mind next time I’m the designated driver.

tricky

VIP Member
Registered
Aye it’s very good, not a lot of variety with their offer menu but it was decent. I’m no sure I’d get they beers in a boozer but I’ll keep them in mind next time I’m the designated driver.

Aye not sure I could sit and drink alcohol free beers in a pub all night, but a couple in the house been going down alright.

Will maybe try the Sun Inn sometime

tricky

VIP Member
Registered
Salmon, brocolli, peas, tatties for tea, can of Guinness

Watching white riot , the rock against racism documentary on Sky Arts, using Southfields log in have never given sky a penny

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Tap water from 49mlln-times-reused plackie bottle, cheese cracker, Man U in smash n grab special (sp. commentary, góóóóóóllllllllllllll)

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Made a beef stir fry with udon noodles, in spring onion and oyster sauce, a pint of Shiraz, the bounce and Magic Soul, now sticking Borat's latest film on to sit and squirm and laugh at.

Attachments

• DFFB0DF3-95C3-4D69-A3CD-C489E5D1BC0D.jpeg
    DFFB0DF3-95C3-4D69-A3CD-C489E5D1BC0D.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 13

jock3

VIP Member
Registered
They actually invented GIANT cheesy Wotsits….. Watching Jason Bourne. Drinking some really crispy Coider, by Aspalls.

Attachments

• Wotsits.jpg
    Wotsits.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 12

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Pepperoni pizza and fierce split shift IPA.
19 crimes uprising red wine and chorizo rolitos for pudding.
Watching American gangster

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
Beans for tea also had a heap of Aldis uncut brown loaf.Keep saying to myself right that’s the last slice then ten minutes later I’m back through to the kitchen.Had a couple of cans of Guinness watching MOTD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
Registered
new york strip with a classic caesar salad. bottle of Josh Cellars Pinot.
white frosting sponge cake and ice cream.
watching some shitey batman type movie. bollocks.

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
A lovely rib eye steak on the George Foreman grill for 2 minutes, with pasta and cheese salad, some shitey Morrisons vegan coleslaw (no a patch on Aldi who have stopped selling it), a humungous dollop of dijon mustard, a pint of diluting lemon and a plan to watch a episode or two of Succession where Dundee's Brian Cox plays a Cuntaplist of the first order.

Doing 11 hours work a day atm, so rewarding myself.

Victory to the Miners!!!

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks