• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Back garden set up 95% complete thanks to the old man’s handywork.

Moved a TV outside and the perfectdraft beer machine and had a few draught Nelson’s watching the Bundesliga in the afternoon with mates. Then fired up the BBQ for the first time for the parental concerns early evening and dished up Bratwurst (Morrison’s ones bang on), marinated sizzle steaks, Piri Piri rubbed 👀 Prawns, burgers....and a pizza that was untouched. Forgot about the salmon skewers that were also in the fridge 😔.

The box has now been ticked, the cover will be back on the BBQ today.

Great to see photos of mates doing similar throughout the Lothians enjoying the weather and outdoor spaces. Things looking couple of degrees warmer two days coming midweek so make the most of it.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Edit: also opened that bottle of Moët that has been in and out of the fridge constantly in recent months while Budgey refuses to take her medicine. F the Hearts.

Admin
Laddie made beef and chorizo chilli, tanned that then sat in the garden until 11 pm drinking shiraz, blethering to my laddies and one of their pals. Magic.

tricky

Bounce Radge
Enjoyed a couple of outdoor beers yesterday at Porty and Leith Links then prawn tacos for tea.
Coffee, toast and marmite this morning

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Not my favourite, Lasagne. I steal all the cheesy crust, best bit. Two bottles of old jock for later. Watched Newcastle v Sheff Utd on Pick 165 on virgin, I believe the Everton v Liverpool is on it also.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Veg soup,quite peppery, not complaining, then salmon and chips, then apples with vanilla yogurt,black coffee.Countryfile appears to be on.

Admin
Son made me Paella for fathers Day, couple of beers watching Everton play the red shite.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Still had dough left so another calzone.
Went a bit Spanish with the fillings ancho chilli chorizo and some Iberian ham.
Brawsome.
Had a v.large glass of Glenkeith keith keith(fathers day present)some gf stella,Bellfield pilsner and IPA now on yellowtail malbec again and watching Come dine with me

tricky

Bounce Radge
Salmon, wild garlic pesto, tatties, brocolli for tea.
Received a few nice beers for fathers day on a pilot ipa just now.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Last night M&S chicken kiev with potato croquettes, salad of peppery salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber & peppers drizzled in honey & mustard dressing. Also on the plate beetroot in vinegar, pickles in vinegar, coleslaw & potato salad. Washed down with a pint of sparkling water topped with fresh orange in loads of crushed ice. For pudding a M&S best ever trifle then a slice of vegan chocolate cake that was to my astonishment fuckin awesome.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
The Perfect Draft is a magnificent piece of kit eh? Lowenbrau my personal favourite.
My mate has Lowenbrau kegs but no machine as yet so Lowenbrau will be coming my way shortly. Next on my list to order. I chose those in the package when I got my machine a good few years back but never got round to setting up and using them.

Times have changed on drinking at home tho!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm watching A& E after dark where the surgical team are performing CPR on a patient who had a cardiac arrest.
They were unsuccessful after all their hard work.
Their disappointment was almost palpable.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old