• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

My laddie made us linguine and chorizo pasta, it was lovely with a glass of shiraz and waiting on Betis Sevilla coming on.

[R does your missus work in a middle eastern place?
[/QUOTE]

no but likes that style of food, she has a wee catering company with all jobs currently on hold and works couple of days a week in hipsterish cafe 12 Triangles in Leith, she’s currently cooking hundreds of meals a week for street soccer’s free food initiative ..

Fairly average pasta tonight, stayed late at newly acquired allotment, innes and gunn lager

Mince.

Figuratively or literally? :)

Usual midweek brekkie oats and honey. Pork jalfrezi in the slow cooker, adding extra plum tomato, onion and red peppers. The smell has me craving, soon big fella. Some great ideas on this thread and refreshing to see the youngsters cooking. I'm fortunate to have a wife who is a great cook. Learnt a lot from her over the years. Loved my mother but the rumours are that food was dispersed in the big cheese plant, kids nappies and other ingenious hiding places. Lol no me I would have ate everything, brothers and sisters too. Teehee

just made some lentil soup ( I think my lentil soup is only bested by my mums) and baguette with some ham.

just made some lentil soup ( I think my lentil soup is only bested by my mums) and baguette with some ham.
Lentil soup after a winter walk is the best. Somewhere along the way I started putting a blob of HP brown in it, my wife goes ape. Am I the only dafty that does this?

Lentil soup after a winter walk is the best. Somewhere along the way I started putting a blob of HP brown in it, my wife goes ape. Am I the only dafty that does this?
I've never tried that tbh. During the cooking or when you're eating it?

I've never tried that tbh. During the cooking or when you're eating it?
Eating it, done it for years. Must have copied someone as a bairn 100 year ago. Gives it a boost. Lol

Will give it a try tomorrow and report back

Steak pie from the butchers with mash and green beans, pint of diluting and watching Indiana Jones and the last Crusade with my 7 year old daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sausage roll and beans with broon sauce for lunch and mug of tea. Steak tacos for tea washed down with assorted beers.
Day 91 of street soccer meals and supplies deliveries back at it tomorrow

Attachments

• 9467045D-6FBD-4BDC-92C5-604D5534FE53.jpeg
    9467045D-6FBD-4BDC-92C5-604D5534FE53.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 7
Watching the Sheku Bayoh documentary, no justice no peace

Everyone at 13 Blackfriars Street, Little Ireland, McKinley residence for many over the years, put a dunt of broon in the middle of every bowl of steaming home made soup, whatever the type of soup. Uncles, aunties, grannies, the lot. I still do it. Splendid legecy both passed down to me from my Dad. A dunt of broon sauce in soup just tranferred from the cavernous bubbling, volcanic lava like soup pot and a lifetime supporting the Hibernians. At certain periods in the past 60 years the dunt of sauce in soup was the most pleasurable of the two. Remember to give it an ever so gentle stir in the bowl before consuming Mark. I made an Irish shortcrust leak and potato pie today, inspired by Superbam. Enough leaks and potatoes to make like-named soup. Large slice of pie and bowl of soup tomorrow at some point. Broon sauce at the ready.

BIG G

Last edited:
Watching the Sheku Bayoh documentary, no justice no peace

Where was it on R. Would like to see this. Not only in the USA, but throughout the UK including Scotland. A sad indictment.

BIG G

About to make myself another coffee,watching Singer Songwriters at the BBC.

Steak pie from the butchers with mash and green beans, pint of diluting and watching Indiana Jones and the last Crusade with my 7 year old daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brilliant film hope she enjoyed it

Having a pecan plait pastry, strong sumatran coffee and listening to Frank Skinner on the radio why catching up on the bounce and emails after a really busy week at work.

Where was it on R. Would like to see this. Not only in the USA, but throughout the UK including Scotland. A sad indictment.

BIG G

it was on BBC Scotland programme called Disclosure the other night mate

Beef madras tonight and a chickpea curry with some supermarket pakoras and samosas, takeaway beer from my local bar Nauticus and couple of innes and gunn .

watching Bowie stuff on tv

Son made Steak and Chorizo Fajitas tonight, never had those, superb, washed down with Savanna Cider for a wee change. Watched Barca tank Mallorca and thoroughly enjoyed the snippets of the Wrexham lads doing the fascists in Manchester online.

it was on BBC Scotland programme called Disclosure the other night mate

Thanks amigo. They are the same mob that rumbled the Scottish Government ,following the Tory UK government like wee dafties regarding lockdown and thousands of people in body bags unnecessarily

Fuck that. A

BIG G
Beef madras tonight and a chickpea curry with some supermarket pakoras and samosas, takeaway beer from my local bar Nauticus and couple of innes and gunn .

watching Bowie stuff on tv

Another slice of potato and leek pie. Nae fancy dan stuff for me. Second bottle of Barefoot Pinot Grigio. Watching Bowie. Saw his ultimately unforgettable Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars tour in 1972 at the Empire. One of the best albums ever.

BIG G

Thanks amigo. They are the same mob that rumbled the Scottish Government ,following the Tory UK government like wee dafties regarding lockdown and thousands of people in body bags unnecessarily

Fuck that. A

BIG G

Another slice of potato and leek pie. Nae fancy dan stuff for me. Second bottle of Barefoot Pinot Grigio. Watching Bowie. Saw his ultimately unforgettable Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars tour in 1972 at the Empire. One of the best albums ever.

BIG G
The like was fur the Ziggy comment rather than the political stuff. Got enough on my plate with Dutch populist shit n all. Can hardly keep up wi that AND the Scottish stuff anymore :)

Starvin and dinners no till later shop bought pakora washed down with ice cold GF Estrella Galicia

Just ordered a pizza delivery from Papa John's.... half stacked with feckin everything and the other with just veggies for the missus (although I'll get some of that too) having a very cold Birra Moretti while I wait, and probably some more......

Pink gin and tonic with a strawberry in it, to be followed by a mushroom stroganoff and a white rioja.
Don't say I'm not in touch with my feminine side.

Pink gin and tonic with a strawberry in it, to be followed by a mushroom stroganoff and a white rioja.
Don't say I'm not in touch with my feminine side.
Enjoyed several pink gins and lemonade with raspberries for decoration last night with my daughter and nieces. Also some Tempest beers, was fairly steaming.

My turn on the cooking today. 1kg of roast pork, oven baked carrots, celery, garlic and onions with a dash of Worcester Sauce, kilted sausages, stuffing balls, med veg and yorkies with onion gravy. Mrs disnae like pork so baked her a sea bream with salt and black pepper stuffed with lemon and garlic. Yellow Tail Shiraz as a slurp and Magic Soul on the tranny (lucky I brought my boys up to be soulies, they boogie to Diana Ross or Tavares same as their Dad!).

Watched In Bruges for the third time. Such a cracking movie, definitely underrated.

Mince.

Irish Mash, carrots and a pork chop for tea. Watching the Beastie Boys Doc again.

Made to clean the man cave, day flew bye. Walked down to Saughton gardens, very beautiful, for those that have not been there, bought a fish supper and a bottle of Dr Pepper and sat and blethered to my mum, her ashes are there. Nice wee stroll back with my wife.

veg soup followed by chicken chips and peas, then yogurt with strawberries.Currently rewatching Jools with Gregory porter.

Aw, c'mon! It's a good film!

My turn on the cooking today. 1kg of roast pork, oven baked carrots, celery, garlic and onions with a dash of Worcester Sauce, kilted sausages, stuffing balls, med veg and yorkies with onion gravy. Mrs disnae like pork so baked her a sea bream with salt and black pepper stuffed with lemon and garlic. Yellow Tail Shiraz as a slurp and Magic Soul on the tranny (lucky I brought my boys up to be soulies, they boogie to Diana Ross or Tavares same as their Dad!).

no tatties?

no tatties?

Sorry, yes roast taties, although I used Jersey Royals and they were not that great.

Watched In Bruges for the third time. Such a cracking movie, definitely underrated.
Impressive amount of swearing

Reactions: Zab
Shouldn’t have doubted this, brown sauce makes everything better. Was very tasty

Potatoes.

This thread has been viewed 260584 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.50