What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

tricky

Private Member
Reaction score
Tonight’s fayre was a sit in at the Italian restaurant just off the big roondaboot past Bilston following a shipping trip to Straiton and no danger was I going to sit in that gridlock of a city bypass.
A focaccia of garlic and rosemary followed by tonights ‘special’ of swordfish and caponata, driving so it was aqua minerale frissante and a espresso doppio to finish.
Gonna settle down for this week’s episode of the latest Star Trek series on Universal
No offence mate but sounds horrendous, shopping trips and roundabouts

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
No offence mate but sounds horrendous, shopping trips and roundabouts
What’s even more horrendous is the price of the suite I’ve bought on said shopping trip😭

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Tonight’s fayre was a sit in at the Italian restaurant just off the big roondaboot past Bilston following a shipping trip to Straiton and no danger was I going to sit in that gridlock of a city bypass.
A focaccia of garlic and rosemary followed by tonights ‘special’ of swordfish and caponata, driving so it was aqua minerale frissante and a espresso doppio to finish.
Gonna settle down for this week’s episode of the latest Star Trek series on Universal
Had my wedding meal in there but it wisnae an Italian back in 1987.

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Had my wedding meal in there but it wisnae an Italian back in 1987.
It’s been a few different cuisines. First time I went, it did pub grub. Then a lot more recently it was an Indian and now it’s Italian. Wonder what’ll be next

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
It’s been a few different cuisines. First time I went, it did pub grub. Then a lot more recently it was an Indian and now it’s Italian. Wonder what’ll be next
Iranian? Iraqi? Iroquois?

Or maybe they will move on to the next letter and do Japanese?

EH17 Jimmy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Nowt to scran. Having a pint in the Murrayfield Hotel. Watching the rain bouncing of the ground.

Rained off.

Woo hoo

tricky

Private Member
Reaction score
Pasta and salad early doors and off to play fives at Porty in assorted mis matched Hibs gear

dsc67

New radge
Reaction score
Drinking a bottle of Schiehallion , before a glass of wine , eating Chilli, lime and ginger infused Salmon with Salad and new potatoes, watching cricket

Beagle

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Made penne with a tomato and garlic sauce and fresh basil leaves torn into it at the end, oven chips (the wife insists on chips when she eats pasta) and a garlic flatbread with a fuck-ton of extra garlic, Parmesan and black pepper. Washed doon with a glass of water. No tv, just enjoying the peace and quiet

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Made penne with a tomato and garlic sauce and fresh basil leaves torn into it at the end, oven chips (the wife insists on chips when she eats pasta) and a garlic flatbread with a fuck-ton of extra garlic, Parmesan and black pepper. Washed doon with a glass of water. No tv, just enjoying the peace and quiet
Pretty similar: macaroni wi bbq sausage sliced thru the tomato, garlic and onion sauce, wi mixed veg and plenty black pepper ground in.

Bottle of refilled tap water and the Bairstow Phenomenon on sky (cricket for those not ITK).

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Big airport Toblerone, coffee and The Irishman.

EH17 Jimmy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Some noodles. A glass of juice and watching Beasts of No Nation again.

Could have timed it better though as the gadgie at the bridge just got his chips.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Made an omelette with chestnut mushrooms, onions, and smoked ham. Chucked in a handful of tiny sweet peppers and finished under the grill with chilli cheese crumbled on the top.
Bottle of ice cold sparkling water poured over frozen lime slices.
Ignoring news about some lioness or other that’s running about England apparently.

EH17 Jimmy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Drinking tea, abstaining on McDonald's and watching the twins and the wee yin today.

It's a "grandad can we get?" day today.

That's me relieved of my cash today 😁

EH17 Jimmy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Well after being relieved of cash yesterday it's back to my toil today.

But as an auld tradesman from when i was a laddie used to say "today's the day the Golden Eagle shites".

So cup of tea, slice of toast and a quick documentary about Stalingrad then offski

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 157220 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75