What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £20.00

sockyboy

Just A Radge
It is only 5 x 25 minutes. Not in the mould of Still Game or Two Doors Down type sitcoms, definatley more leftfield. I thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I watched 5 back to back, which I will do again at some point.

BIG G
Cheers, I'll give it a bash.

Admin
As I have been struck down with Covid this last 12 days, I lost my sense of taste and smell about 3 days in. You really cannae taste or smell a thing. I did have two rolls with Honey & Mustard Sausages on them this morning, all I got was a faint taste of HP sauce. Its strange.

On the TV front, if anyone is interested in Spain, I watched Gun City on Netflix the other day, story of corrupt Spanish polis and Catalan anarchists in the 1920's, wisnae bad.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
As I have been struck down with Covid this last 12 days, I lost my sense of taste and smell about 3 days in. You really cannae taste or smell a thing. I did have two rolls with Honey & Mustard Sausages on them this morning, all I got was a faint taste of HP sauce. Its strange.

On the TV front, if anyone is interested in Spain, I watched Gun City on Netflix the other day, story of corrupt Spanish polis and Catalan anarchists in the 1920's, wisnae bad.
Dunno if they have a stockist in Livi bit Puddledub honey and mustard sausages are the best I've tasted

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Just hame from a shite day at the office. Half-wits everywhere.

Drinking a coffee and tootin some amnesia crack. Piney aroma. i rate this herb about a 6.5/10......Reading what my fellow hibernian radges and radgettes are up tae on the bounce

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Went to the British shop yesterday.
This morning was full fry. Bacon Eggs Black Pudding Pork Sausages Baked Beans, Rolls.
Pure Leith heck as I watched us yet again cheated at the hunnery.
some things never change. the breakfast was barry.

PS....I fed the wee asian guy, and the plane landed safely at half time.
YLT....Atlanta YLT ya bass.

Last edited:
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here