What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Admin
A medium rare ribeye steak, vegan coleslaw, cheese pasta salad and Dijon mustard, orange and ginger tea and Traces on the telly.

Reactions: Zab
Teatime, Macaroni cheese made from a 14th century South Italian recipe I came across. You boil macaroni, drain, add cheese. Meraviglioso!

Going to start Series 5 of Spiral.

Drinking Australian beers.

Karma Oatmeal Stout, 5% ABV, brewed by Hop Nation, Melbourne.

20210119_151704(0).jpg

BIG G

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Fancy messsaging me your lentil soup recipe? I have tried two and they have not worked out.
Veg or chicken stock, carrot, onion, lentils naturally, bit fresh garlic and some paprika, then blended tae death when cooked, add HP tae taste ?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Took a half day due to tyre versus pot hole incident (thanks Fife Council) so just had 2 stephens scotch pies and a bottle of Dr Pepper

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Fancy messsaging me your lentil soup recipe? I have tried two and they have not worked out.
2 to 3 leeks diced,2 large carrots grated,2 large tatties peeled and quartered,2 veg stock pots,big handful of red lentils rinsed several times.
Feck it all in the pot with water and simmer till lentils and tatties are cooked.
Taste and season with salt and white pepper.
Either serve as is or lift the tatties out and blend the rest of the soup returning the tatties once done.
One big tatties per bowl of soup

Admin
2 to 3 leeks diced,2 large carrots grated,2 large tatties peeled and quartered,2 veg stock pots,big handful of red lentils rinsed several times.
Feck it all in the pot with water and simmer till lentils and tatties are cooked.
Either serve as is or lift the tatties out and blend the rest of the soup returning the tatties once done.

Nae ham?

tricky

Legendary Radge

Would sweat the veg off in a bit of butter before adding stock, water etc

Black bean enchiladas tonight, were no bad

Admin
Jakey food Thursday for me, Gammon Steak, Beans and Chips, HP, slices of bread, Shiraz, Radio Scotland and the bounce.

Zab

Admin
To follow up my pulled pork post.... it was tremendous! Shredded perfectly, spices marinated in well. Mixed a chipotle barbecue sauce through the pork and had on brioche buns with coleslaw, grated cheddar and lettuce.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here