What would you do if you were the FM.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
If I were Nicola Sturgeon, I would start with the Police, they allowed this to happen and should be held accountable.

The Huns have done nothing about it, their statement today was useless (and they knew it).

She does seem loath to go after the Huns and their sectarianism, which baffles me as few will vote for her.
The police are so inconsistent - but - all the police had to do on Saturday was stop the game until the crowd dispersed. No need to get involved - although a horse charge would have helped.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Ok serious reply.If I were the SNP govt.I'd get the league shut down again. Also the cups. If anybody doesn't like it; turn on the teams who brought the covid rules into disrepute.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
I'm not that struck by one of the most dysfunctional families in the UK and maybe the world. I'd imagine there are more than a few though that want independence but also have a fondness for them, particularly the likes of folk that have served in the Forces. My granny liked them. If she was still alive I'm sure she'd take issue with you lumping her in with orangemen.

After we get independence they may have a ceremonial role [for a while] but they'll be pretty much an irrelevance from day 1.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
If I were Nicola Sturgeon, I would start with the Police, they allowed this to happen and should be held accountable.

The Huns have done nothing about it, their statement today was useless (and they knew it).

She does seem loath to go after the Huns and their sectarianism, which baffles me as few will vote for her.
The police 'intervention' reminded me of the inaction and unprepairedness of the Capitol Police in Washington.

BIG G

O'Driscoll

Well-Known Radge
There is a real serious issue for Scotland here, make no mistake the police can't/won't control them, this is a show of strength on their part. I don't just mean Sevco, I mean the OO and other right wing forces. It reminds me of the huge Orange march that took place on the Saturday before the Indy ref, their buses were all parked along London Road and they were an intimidating presence (because they were meant to be). Scotland has singularly failed to challenge this mob and they're getting bolder.

Big G is correct, you can't just wish it away or even expect them to go quietly in an independent Scotland. Every effort till now has been lame whether it be; the wishy washy nil by mouth, the offensive behaviour at football act or the equally meaningless slogan one Scotland many cultures. All of these fail to address this shameful element in our country.

Genuinely Scotland has an issue that we will have to be wise in tackling, I don't envy the person or government that has to do it.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Me too. Worse was the videos of polis jigging to the bouncy song.
I have not seen that. I thought that I had seen absolutely everything when we witnessed Her Majestys Service personnel in uniform, yes fucking uniform, joining in sectarian singing at Ibrox.
We have a serious problem in Scotland as O'Driscoll succinctly puts it.

BIG G

Admin
I have not seen that. I thought that I had seen absolutely everything when we witnessed Her Majestys Service personnel in uniform, yes fucking uniform, joining in sectarian singing at Ibrox.
We have a serious problem in Scotland as O'Driscoll succinctly puts it.

BIG G

As an aside, I may have been seeing things, but I am sure there was a fair few servicemen and women in the Hun Main stand for their game last Saturday?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00