What would you do if you were the FM.

Clearly she has said this behaviour during an epidemic in which loved ones are still dying daily is out of order.
What should Scotgovs do? Everyone knows the link between these illegal ,potentially lethal actions and the sectarianism in the most populist areas of Scotland.
Does the SNP use the ridiculous Her Majesty will be our Head of State in an Independent Scotland try to placate these people?

BIG G

Admin
If I were Nicola Sturgeon, I would start with the Police, they allowed this to happen and should be held accountable.

The Huns have done nothing about it, their statement today was useless (and they knew it).

She does seem loath to go after the Huns and their sectarianism, which baffles me as few will vote for her.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I can see the queen being head of state in a Commonwealth sort of way for some time after independence, although I have to say after the current debacle who knows!

As for the stickies I don't know where to start.

I could have guessed an illegal occupation of outside ibrox and George Square. In these times of virtually no-one travelling it should have been easy to head them off at the pass. Police and Sevco [for doing nothing] to blame for this one.

Long term. Well it's been long term already and nobody has shown the balls to tackle it. I can see the SNP having the best chance but the other two will fly the union jack together and fight whatever tooth and nail.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
I can see the queen being head of state in a Commonwealth sort of way for some time after independence, although I have to say after the current debacle who knows!

As for the stickies I don't know where to start.

I could have guessed an illegal occupation of outside ibrox and George Square. In these times of virtually no-one travelling it should have been easy to head them off at the pass. Police and Sevco [for doing nothing] to blame for this one.

Long term. Well it's been long term already and nobody has shown the balls to tackle it. I can see the SNP having the best chance but the other two will fly the union jack together and fight whatever tooth and nail.

Never mind the other two flying the Union Jack pish.
God save the Queen. Your slavish SNP adherence to the abdominal is pathetic in my opinion.

BIG G

Jack

Never mind the other two flying the Union Jack pish.
God save the Queen. Your slavish SNP adherence to the abdominal is pathetic in my opinion.

BIG G
Cheers BIG G, you did read the link?

The inference was that, as far as I am aware, the SNP has no links to the orange order or any lodge type organisation that could attempt to strangle any such policy at birth.

Unlike the two main unionist parties who, according to the article quoted, appear to have been 'infiltrated' by the very organisations who would object to and fight such policies at every turn.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Surely all the police had to do was line the street outside hunbrox and George square. That said I wonder if it wouldnt be the same with whatever team won the title.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin

The inference was that, as far as I am aware, the SNP has no links to the orange order or any lodge type organisation that could attempt to strangle any such policy at birth.

Unlike the two main unionist parties who, according to the article quoted, appear to have been 'infiltrated' by the very organisations who would object to and fight such policies at every turn.

Utter rubbish attempt by you to play the Orange card.

Labour have just won two North Lanarkshire Council by elections last Thursday.

Peter Gerard Kelly and Helen Loughran would possibly take issue with you.

BIG G

Jack

Utter rubbish attempt by you to play the Orange card.

Labour have just won two North Lanarkshire Council by elections last Thursday.

BIG G
I'm not playing the orange card I'm quoting the Herald.

"However, McHarg said most of the Protestant Order’s members are Labour supporters as he revealed the organisation’s attempt to extend its political influence. He said the majority of Orange Lodge members who had successfully been elected as councillors were Labour, but added that at least one Tory had also been voted in.

I read the article and neither I nor it is suggesting all Labour or indeed tory elected members are lodge members.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
I'm not playing the orange card I'm quoting the Herald.

"However, McHarg said most of the Protestant Order’s members are Labour supporters as he revealed the organisation’s attempt to extend its political influence. He said the majority of Orange Lodge members who had successfully been elected as councillors were Labour, but added that at least one Tory had also been voted in.

I read the article and neither I nor it is suggesting all Labour or indeed tory elected members are lodge members.

I repeat again....

Any old Natkack.

Didnae get away from it. What will Scotgov. do about what these bastards did for two days.

Just say totally the square root of fuck all Jack and get on with it. Move on.

BIG G

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

Admin

Infitrated by Orangemen, anti semites, Trotskyists. Have I missed anything out? If so the Sun, Mail, Express and Telegraph will keep you right. You have not really tried to expain why the SNP are trying to placate the very same Orange Order and the same Hun hoards with their position on Her/His Majesty in an Independent Scotland.

BIG G

Jack

Infitrated by Orangemen, anti semites, Trotskyists. Have I missed anything out? If so the Sun, Mail, Express and Telegraph will keep you right. You have not really tried to expain why the SNP are trying to placate the very same Orange Order and the same Hun hoards with their position on Her/His Majesty in an Independent Scotland.

BIG G
I'm not that struck by one of the most dysfunctional families in the UK and maybe the world. I'd imagine there are more than a few though that want independence but also have a fondness for them, particularly the likes of folk that have served in the Forces. My granny liked them. If she was still alive I'm sure she'd take issue with you lumping her in with orangemen.

After we get independence they may have a ceremonial role [for a while] but they'll be pretty much an irrelevance from day 1.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Clearly she has said this behaviour during an epidemic in which loved ones are still dying daily is out of order.
What should Scotgovs do? Everyone knows the link between these illegal ,potentially lethal actions and the sectarianism in the most populist areas of Scotland.
Does the SNP use the ridiculous Her Majesty will be our Head of State in an Independent Scotland try to placate these people?

BIG G
What would you do? :5:

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £70.00