• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

What politics are you?

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
His whole Twitter feed is full of lies and half truths about Scotland and the SNP.
Funny how he wants Irish*indy and not scottish.
*probably cause the don't have oil

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
His whole Twitter feed is full of lies and half truths about Scotland and the SNP.
The boy is a fuckin arse, end of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
The boy is a fuckin arse, end of.

So Corbyn is a supporter of Hamas, the IRA, Anti Semitic, etc, etc and a fucking arse to boot. Some really reactionary folk on here kidding on that they are leftists. I still do not for the life of me understand the blithering ' Corbyn liar about the SNP found out' guff re transport. Someone in the SNP Theoretical Tendency explain, if you can. I would start by looking at SNP policy on renationalisation of transport and take a deep breath and remember their shameful relationship with homophobic SNP financial sponsor Brian Souter and bus deregulation . My critisism of this has been documented on here for many years . Google it if you are not sure what the hell I am talking about .

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Grow up amigo.

BIG G

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
So Corbyn is a supporter of Hamas, the IRA, Anti Semitic, etc, etc and a fucking arse to boot. Some really reactionary folk on here kidding on that they are leftists. I still do not for the life of me understand the blithering ' Corbyn liar about the SNP found out' guff re transport. Someone in the SNP Theoretical Tendency explain, if you can. I would start by looking at SNP policy on renationalisation of transport and take a deep breath and remember their shameful relationship with homophobic SNP financial sponsor Brian Souter and bus deregulation . My critisism of this has been documented on here for many years . Google it if you are not sure what the hell I am talking about .

BIG G
G, I think he's an arse a) because he's the weakest opposition imaginable to the most chaotic Tory government in living memory, and b) because at a time when the whole place is in meltdown, he still seems to spend an inordinate amount of time making ill-conceived digs at the SNP for some reason.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Corbyn is paralysed by the useless conniving class-traitor MP's he is surrounded by.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
G, I think he's an arse a) because he's the weakest opposition imaginable to the most chaotic Tory government in living memory, and b) because at a time when the whole place is in meltdown, he still seems to spend an inordinate amount of time making ill-conceived digs at the SNP for some reason.
I like him, I guess are absolutely concerned by Austerity cuts devastating the poorest throughout the UK, including Scotland. I find it brutal that Labour/SNP Councils carry them out at the behest of the Tories. As are Labour Councils in hundreds of Councils in England and Wales . This dented shield approach....which goes something like, sorry guv, we cannae help it, it is not our fault, blame the Tories,is a pathetic euphemism for we do not have determination to fight this shite. Edinburgh SNP/Labour coalition are as brutal collaborators as any .

Scotland's oldest community health project is facing closure following sudden funding cuts.

The Pilton Community Health Project, formed in Edinburgh in 1984, said closure was "imminent" after the City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian announced plans to stop funding.

The health project said it received the news "out of the blue" on Thursday.

City of Edinburgh Council said it was following a new process for allocating grants.

Staff and volunteers are planning to protest at the City Chambers on Friday, before the board meets at 09:30, in a bid to have the decision reversed.

If it is not overturned, the project, which aims to reduce health inequalities in north Edinburgh, will be forced to close by the end of the financial year.

Project staff said they applied to the Integrated Joint Board (IJB) for renewal of £220,000 annual funding to cover core costs and specific projects "that tackle social isolation and health inequalities", but were told by email that funding was being pulled "without explanation".

They said they had received council and NHS funding for 30 years and claimed annual reviews had shown targets had been "met or exceeded".

The Pilton Community Health Project:

• Provides mental health counselling to pupils at local high schools
  • Supports women who are survivors of gender-based violence or facing other difficulties in their lives
  • Supports people from different countries integrate into the community
  • Helps people lead healthier lives by getting them more active and giving them cookery training
  • Supports local men and women with emotional distress in an adult counselling service
'Miserable Christmas'
The Pilton Community Health Project (PCHP) employs 35 staff and has 40 volunteers.

Graham Rae, chairman of the PCHP board, said: "This decision has come completely out of the blue and left the people of north Edinburgh and the project staff facing a miserable Christmas and a bleak future.

"We deserve a full explanation and the opportunity to make our case to the Integration Joint Board before it rushes to a decision that will have devastating impact on people's lives. We will not go quietly."

Spot on.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Whist I have consistency over the past 17 years since the conception of the Bounce, which a few of us who initiated it, are still breathing , I have opposed on here my considerd opposition to the Labour Party, which I have been a member of for 50 years, regarding the disgraceful and tragic interventions in Iraq and Libya. As Corbyn did as opposed to Blair and his Cohorts. Keep your spleen for them if you must. Following the daily vilification of a decent politician as the right wing Tory supporting press have done over the past few years does not become you.
Hands up has anyone on here who has seen any criticism of the SNP and leadership over that period apart from my mates Purple and Green and Southfield.

BIG G

Last edited:

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Whist I have consistency over the past 17 years since the conception of the Bounce, which a few of us who initiated it, are still breathing , I have opposed on here my considerd opposition to the Labour Party, which I have been a member of for 50 years, regarding the disgraceful and tragic interventions in Iraq and Libya. As Corbyn did as opposed to Blair and his Cohorts. Keep your vile sleen for them if you must. Following the daily vilification of a decent politician as the right wing Tory supporting press hsve done over the past few years does not become you.
Hands up has anyone on here seen any criticism of the SNP and leadership over that period apart from my mates Purple and Green and Southfield.

BIG G
On reflection G, I retract “fuckin arse”. A bit strong, you’re correct. I guess I’m just frustrated with the infighting on both sides of the Commons.

And as far as Jock’s comments go though, ie he is hamstrung by class traitors, it’s a bit weird that it seems the reason he’s placating them is that he (correctly) sees them as necessary numbers-wise to achieve power. Point being, he’s willing to overlook their treason because he’s not electable without them.

And I agree re: Blair. Corbyn may be many things, but he’s not a fuckin lying maggot.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel