• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What happens when one world leader goes against the rest in the Corona Virus shutdown?

BVilleggiante

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Since the world is in this mess together and therefore we have to solve it together I thought of an interesting question today. What happens when a world leader bucks the trend and tells it's population to resume normal life and go back to work, travel, etc. when the virus is still ramping up? This is what Trump is proposing here in the United States by Christmas despite all advice from medical professionals. So, since this can and would affect residents in other countries as well, what does the world do when this happens?

I'm sure I heard it reported over here Trump expects normal service in the States and to be back at work in weeks rather than months, 'we cannot let the cure be worse than the problem'.

I think the States will be cut off from the rest of the world for fear of reinfection, shed loads of Americans will die unnecessarily, hopefully he'll be one of them.

How's your health system coping?

I'm sure I heard it reported over here Trump expects normal service in the States and to be back at work in weeks rather than months, 'we cannot let the cure be worse than the problem'.

I think the States will be cut off from the rest of the world for fear of reinfection, shed loads of Americans will die unnecessarily, hopefully he'll be one of them.

How's your health system coping?

Our health system is showing its cracks in many, many ways. If he does what he's saying he'll do, we'll be in series trouble for the long run. I think the United States could very well show the world its been running a shell game when it comes to just how powerful we are.

Sounded more like wishful thinking to me and a fanciful attempt at showing the world how the good ol USA would deal with this pesky intruder. The individual states will make their own mind and take the decision out his hands, then he will say how clever he was to devolve responsibility to each region. I fear more for Africa and pray that the virus maybe does get killed off in warmer temperatures because some countries simply do not have the options richer countries do. Central and South America could also be hit hard.

Americans can probably look past a lot of his errors and the ridiculous things he comes out with. Give it a month and he’ll be finished. This will de him getting punted....the shredded wheat heided prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've just had a wee look at the USA on the worldometers website. Now that is scary with New York making up half the total. The graphs are like a rocket taking off!

America are pretty fucked going by the figures, the virus must of been about for some time without them noticing. I hear people have been having coronavirus parties In America, crazy.

Last edited:
New York broke the 10,000 barrier 21 March. 24 March has more than 25,000!

Governor Cuomo says:
  • Peak number of cases is still 2 to 3 weeks away in New York
  • "We've procured about 7,000 ventilators. We need, as a minimum, other 30,000 ventilators. This is a critical and desperate need for ventilators [..] We need them in 14 days. Fema is sending 400 ventilators only. Federal action is needed to address this now through the Federal Defense Production Act"
Absolutely staggering figures.

If he totally ignores what is staring him in the face, I honestly think he could be number 5.

If he totally ignores what is staring him in the face, I honestly think he could be number 5.

“Number 5”?

“Number 5”?

Think greencol means presidents assassinated
Abraham lincoln
James A Garfield
William McKinley
John F Kennedy

According to the BBC hard talk Trumpet tried to buy the rights to the vaccine , from a German lab , who obviously told him to blow.

Looked at Facebook of a friend and Trump supporter in Texas. She is posting all the sites that play down the virus..she is in for a shock.

Looked at Facebook of a friend and Trump supporter in Texas. She is posting all the sites that play down the virus..she is in for a shock.
Sounds about right for the average , rabid Trumper.
No doubt she will be spending much of her time on her knees.
Hallelujah brother.

Sounds about right for the average , rabid Trumper.
No doubt she will be spending much of her time on her knees.
Hallelujah brother.
Talking of that, I was reading about her the other day and she’s worth 1.5 million now. It’s her 47th birthday this year, it disnae seem that long ago since she was crawling about the White House floor on her hands and knees.

Think the CIA will be serving him up a pressie pretty soon.'Cigar Mr President?How about this special malt?'.

Oh wait 'he doesn't drink'.Oh well 'here's a pizza we ordered for you'.

I only understand the odd bit of this thread.

- no 5
- 47 yr old who? @hibbybilly
- pizza, cigars? @moathibby

Jist got in of course, cursed are the workers :52:

Monica L.

Trump supporters are absolute bangers

Not one leader of the Western World can cover themselves in Glory. (Hibs can so fuck hertz).

Trump is all the things we know he is, but he must be seen to be in control and on top of things, the bravado and bluster he is showing is to keep, as far as possible the US economy (and therefore the rest of the world) as stable as possible. Make no mistake, the US politicians including trump know exactly whats coming their way with covid.

Hes still a *&*^ tho.... and hertz are *&*^ tae.

Americans can probably look past a lot of his errors and the ridiculous things he comes out with. Give it a month and he’ll be finished. This will de him getting punted....the shredded wheat heided prick

Im not so sure. America has a huge population and 20 or 30k dead wont trouble too many if their generally over 80 and un bad health. They will be more upset at losing their businesses and livelihood. Then it will be spinned Trumo never wanted to shut the place down but was forced to.

I only understand the odd bit of this thread.

- no 5
- 47 yr old who? @hibbybilly
- pizza, cigars? @moathibby

Jist got in of course, cursed are the workers :52:
cigars,pizza CIA?Think Fidel Castro.

Latest news is a 21 year old just died so the idea that it is just old folk has just been blown out the water.

Latest news is a 21 year old just died so the idea that it is just old folk has just been blown out the water.

Was 3 people under 46 yesterday all in good health. Also hear 3m added to usa employment queue in USA...no easy answers here

Trump supporters are absolute bangers
Oh dear

Yesterday, one of the first deaths of a Virginia resident from COVID-19 was a Christian musical evangelist who, believing the pandemic response to be anti-Trump “mass hysteria,” took his family to New Orleans to “wash it from its Sin and debauchery.”
(...)
Spradlin was likely already infected when, on March 13, he posted a highly misleading meme comparing COVID-19 and swine flu deaths, suggesting that the current virus response was “mass hysteria” created by the media for no reason other than to hurt Donald Trump.

Sounds a bit like that Iranian cleric who died. The Texan woman I spoke of in another post co tinues to deny any evidence and posts things from people declaring this virus to be no worse than the flu. Wonder if New Yorkers agree

With no known underlying health problems.
Known.
It could be that these people had some problem they knew nothing of.
How many young, supposedly fit footballers have died while playing?
You'd be surprised at the number.
I know this is a completely different scenario, but it's possible these poor souls did have undisclosed problems.
Just saying.
But I dont suppose we'll ever know.

With no known underlying health problems.
Known.
It could be that these people had some problem they knew nothing of.
How many young, supposedly fit footballers have died while playing?
You'd be surprised at the number.
I know this is a completely different scenario, but it's possible these poor souls did have undisclosed problems.
Just saying.
But I dont suppose we'll ever know.
Last week a boy I used tae work for went tae his kip last Wednesday night, fit and healthy with nae cause tae visit the doctors for years, he didnae wake up. Spoke tae his laddie yesterday and they have nae idea what happened. Obviously he had something wrong but you never know what’s in front of you.

Fake News.

Mainstream playing "who can scaremonger the most"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-28-17-06-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-28-17-06-36.png
    257 KB · Views: 12
Already huge issues in Italy with social unrest and who can blame them

The current situation simply isn't sustainable

When it comes to the sunny weather good luck keeping folk inside

Desperate times ahead

The shitefunnel opposes shutdown in New York. The most powerfull man on the Planet is a terribly daft lad. Thank fuck it was only one of his loyal supporters that took over Hibs and no him.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 2260 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back