What dream goal do you see in your head thats probably impossible but would like to see done?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Mine is; I'm standing some way out from the goal at an angle.A player chips the ball over your head which you catch between your ankles.You flip the ball back over your shoulder and volley a looping volley over the goalie into the top corner.Now it's probably impossible to do but I'd like to see it done.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Roy of the Rovers had a few beauties.

I'm too modest to suggest he was modeled on me; tall, blonde, handsome with an eye for goal and a glint in his eye.

I'll set them up, on this occasion, you guys fill your boots!

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I think mine comes from a free kick in my childhood that I saw on Grandstand (was it Coventry against someone?) when can't remember who it was put the ball between his feet and flicked it up behind him to have somebody else smash a volley into the net.It was then deemed an illegable free kick because the flicker touched the ball more than once.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I think mine comes from a free kick in my childhood that I saw on Grandstand (was it Coventry against someone?) when can't remember who it was put the ball between his feet and flicked it up behind him to have somebody else smash a volley into the net.It was then deemed an illegable free kick because the flicker touched the ball more than once.
Willie Carr flicked it up, Ernie Hunt volleyed it in.

Some goal.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here