What Do Hibs Need This Transfer Window?

Gav1990

Bounce Radge
We look at what we need this transfer window and discuss our picks for

• Realistic signings for positions we need
  • Semi-realistic signings that would improve the squad
  • Fantasy Signings

Who would be your 3, 1 realistic and that we need, 1 semi-realistic and 1 fantasy?

Continue reading...

Gav1990

Bounce Radge
Who would be your 3, 1 realistic, 1 semi-realistic & 1 fantasy?

Apple|

Spotify|

Web|

SoundCloud|
https://soundcloud.com/hfctalk%2Fwhat-do-hibs-need-this
YouTube|

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Realistic; A couple of tough no-nonsense hard working midfield ball winners.
Semi-realistic; Experienced goalscoring penalty box striker on loan for six months.
Fantasy; Griffiths on loan.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Effe
Henderson
Griffiths
Henderson has only played 4 games this season. Predominantly a bench warmer. Can't see him back at Hibs, not yet anyway.

If we got Griffiths great but not keen on giving game time to their players to get them fit. He's contracted for another 3 years to the manky mob.

Zab

Admin
I think we desperately need a centre half and a ball winning midfielder, if there’s scope in the budget for more I’d like to see a poacher and a left sided winger.

There’s a few who we should look to move on if we can sort out their contracts or find other clubs to take them with Vela being the most obvious, Jackson too. We also don’t need 4 right backs at the club - if Gray is fit, I’d be tempted to send Naismith back. James is on a 3 year deal and I think there’s a player there.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I think we desperately need a centre half and a ball winning midfielder, if there’s scope in the budget for more I’d like to see a poacher and a left sided winger.

There’s a few who we should look to move on if we can sort out their contracts or find other clubs to take them with Vela being the most obvious, Jackson too. We also don’t need 4 right backs at the club - if Gray is fit, I’d be tempted to send Naismith back. James is on a 3 year deal and I think there’s a player there.
I'm more interested in getting a defensive midfielder, striker and left back but can't see that happening this window well not all 3.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I'm more interested in getting a defensive midfielder, striker and left back but can't see that happening this window well not all 3.
I think we could swap one of our creative midfielders with one of the hearts "defensive" midfielders and it would strengthen both teams.

Zab

Admin
Defensive midfielder is the absolute priority, we’d be a much better team with some proper balance in midfield.

Why do you say a left back? I think we’re crying out for a centre half more than a left back as McGregor probably can’t play too often, Jackson is shite, Porteous is still very raw, leaving Hanlon as our best defender at present. To me a both full back positions need addressed, but not until the summer.

Robert Barone

Bounce Radge
Agree with those who are saying it will depend a lot on who we can get out. I dont think our budget is particularly different or generous from previous seasons and a large chunk of it was criminally wasted in the Summer on at best mediocre squad fillers.

Bogdan will sign an extended deal..I've got a feeling Rocky will go (tho I hope not).

A defensive midfielder is obviously the priority but I also think we need a reliable goal scorer up front. I'm still not convinced by Doidge at all and Kamberi can be very inconsistent.

I dont see us bringing many in..its vital that we bring in better quality than we have the last few windows tho. No more squad fillers.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Defensive midfielder is the absolute priority, we’d be a much better team with some proper balance in midfield.

Why do you say a left back? I think we’re crying out for a centre half more than a left back as McGregor probably can’t play too often, Jackson is shite, Porteous is still very raw, leaving Hanlon as our best defender at present. To me a both full back positions need addressed, but not until the summer.
Agreed in Defensive midfielder part. It's been our Achilles heel all season.

Stevenson to me needs competition or direct replacement. It's been to long it's only him and I think he's got to comfortable and complacent.

I'm happy with our four centre backs at the moment but needs to be addressed in the summer for sure.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Agreed in Defensive midfielder part. It's been our Achilles heel all season.

Stevenson to me needs competition or direct replacement. It's been to long it's only him and I think he's got to comfortable and complacent.

I'm happy with our four centre backs at the moment but needs to be addressed in the summer for sure.
I don’t think Stevenson is complacent at all, and any left back signed has to be viewed as a first choice rather than another back up like Nelom, which I don’t think we’ll find or even be really looking for in this window.

The entire defence needs to be properly looked at in the summer - we’ve allowed it to age and not signed good enough players to replace them.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
I don’t think Stevenson is complacent at all, and any left back signed has to be viewed as a first choice rather than another back up like Nelom, which I don’t think we’ll find or even be really looking for in this window.

The entire defence needs to be properly looked at in the summer - we’ve allowed it to age and not signed good enough players to replace them.
You're probably right on the direct replacement in this window. Also agree with our defence has aged. Needs a complete overhaul bar Porteous.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Meant to add to my earlier post I’m not going to speculate on any names as to be honest I’m hoping for more Hallberg type diamonds being unearthed.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I dream of a diamond with

DM?
Omenonga Hallberg
Allan or Mallan
This is what I mean about squad imbalance - I think you can add Horgan to Mallan and Allan - we've probably space for one of them in our team, having 3 players is a luxury.

I'd probably have Boyle on the right too. I'm not sure that he's most effective up top, and I'd change our formation to include him if need be.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

The Bounce is 19 Years Old