• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

We're going down

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I'm eating my tea, it will upset the doom and gloomers, Hibs were good.
Enjoy your tea, but for me it was a massive two points loss due to our inept manager once again.

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Hibs were good, the best by far this season. If only we had striker that could finish his tea and a ref that didnae shite it when cosgrove was as clear a red card as you'll ever see....and then scores soon after.

Definite positive signs today.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Enjoy your tea, but for me it was a massive two points loss due to our inept manager once again.
For me it had very little to do with our manager at all.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hibs were good, the best by far this season. If only we had striker that could finish his tea and a ref that didnae shite it when cosgrove was as clear a red card as you'll ever see....and then scores soon after.

Definite positive signs today.
We do have a striker that can finish but Hecky keeps him on the bench, the final 20 mins of the first half we let them back into it, Doidge (couldn't score in a brothel) should have had us 1 up before that. Our goal was fortunate but we will take anything just now but in stead of trying to kill the game we sit back and sit again letting them come at us, when Main gets sent off we should have played with two up front but Hecky won't get out his comfort zone so we remain with one up top, 100% Cosgrove should have walked the Ref bottled it then we concede, improving but we still aren't winning games.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
For me it had very little to do with our manager at all.
Hecky's tactics were to sit back when we went a goal up, Hecky's decision not to play two up front even when they go down to 10 men, Hecky's decision to leave the only striker we have that was scoring regularly on the bench.

Last edited:

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
There were enough signs of some decent interplay and chances created today to give me some hope. However, we need to step up now and win the next 3 vs Hamilton, Ross County & Livi to start climbing the league.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
It sounded like we created some good chances and were the better team, that’s not a bad thing.

I noticed on this thread people wanting Robinson at Motherwell - that gives me the fear. The last time we took a manager from an over performing bottom 6 club, who had a good track record of unearthing good players from the English lower leagues, we appointed Terry Butcher.

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Hecky's tactics were to sit back when we went a goal up, Hecky's decision not to play two up front even when they go down to 10 men, Hecky's decision to leave the only striker we have that was scoring regularly on the bench.
Kamberi was rightly dropped by Hecky. His attitude was stinking and a striker needs to lead the line. Doidge had a shocker today but he has lead the line much better than Kamberi has so far this season. For me Kamberi could be top class but needs to work on his overall application.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Kamberi was rightly dropped by Hecky. His attitude was stinking and a striker needs to lead the line. Doidge had a shocker today but he has lead the line much better than Kamberi has so far this season. For me Kamberi could be top class but needs to work on his overall application.
Hecky was right to drop the only striker at the club that was scoring regularly, I don't know what you mean by attitude....but you aren't doing yourself any favours by keeping your best striker on the bench.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hecky was right to drop the only striker at the club that was scoring regularly, I don't know what you mean by attitude....but you aren't doing yourself any favours by keeping your best striker on the bench.
Kamberi has scored one league goal this season and 8 last season, that’s not scoring regularly.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Don't get why Heckingbottom wouldn't put another striker on when we were already looking good against 10 men. In fact I do, it's because he's a dafty

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Kamberi has scored one league goal this season and 8 last season, that’s not scoring regularly.
And Doidge has scored how many? Flo was scoring regularly pre season and continued in the league but now he is dropped and he is a better striker than Doidge. To be honest I would want them playing together like they did in pre season as they were forming a good partnership mate.

dandalf1988

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Sorry but aside from the misses doidge is terrible. Slow, weak, not great in the air today, gives the ball away easy. I wouldn't even play him in a 2 up front I'd put Shaw on instead. Also. Them down to 10 men it's criminal that hecky didn't bring on another striker. Especially when the Swedish fella got injured.

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
4 John, 4. I am assuming most of the weeping and wailing is coming from those who 'watched the game on the radio'.
You're right enough
We do have a striker that can finish but Hecky keeps him on the bench, the final 20 mins of the first half we let them back into it, Doidge (couldn't score in a brothel) should have had us 1 up before that. Our goal was fortunate but we will take anything just now but in stead of trying to kill the game we sit back and sit again letting them come at us, when Main gets sent off we should have played with two up front but Hecky won't get out his comfort zone so we remain with one up top, 100% Cosgrove should have walked the Ref bottled it then we concede, improving but we still aren't winning games.
If sitting back means putting the centre forward clean through three times then I'll take that every week.

Thought Hallberg and Vela put in good shifts today.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
No it wasnt, sorry you are wrong, we did not sit back.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
How long would you give Heckingbottom to get things right?
How long would you give him?

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
And Doidge has scored how many? Flo was scoring regularly pre season and continued in the league but now he is dropped and he is a better striker than Doidge. To be honest I would want them playing together like they did in pre season as they were forming a good partnership mate.
Doidge scored in the league cup, so did Flo. But Flo hasn’t been great so it was worth changing.

I’ve said before neither looks much use as a lone striker, I agree they could be a decent partnership.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel