• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

We're going down

The Eternal Carthorse

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It's dropped past the level of Fenlon and Calderwood and is starting to feel like it was under Butcher. We are extraordinarily gash
If we can see it, and have done for awhile what does the Board see differently, their glories of saying we won you the SC and got promoted - stop whining and complaining, that bank credit is now at zero.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Don't think we'll get relegated but it doesn't look as though we'll be making any progress in the league.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Sounds a bit extreme buy you never know we just dont look like scoring, this one upfront isnt working .
The midfield hasnt got the right balance.
This is the main thing for me in terms of recruitment, Stevie Wonder could see we need a Bartley/Milligan type behind Allan etc.

GloryGlory

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
2nd bottom of the league and getting into a losing habit. The result today will have absoloutly destroyed what confidence was left in the team, that was a sore one. It is only going to get worse, no points from the next 2 games is almost guaranteed, get rid now, let us take those 2 skelpings and hopefully a new manager can come in and pick us up again.

He has to go, and anyone involved in our summer recruitment should follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
As a Hibs supporter that was one of the most embarrassing performances av seen in many a year and i for one will not be back as long as hes in charge
Same, that's the only way we can force the board's hand and get him out. If he gets punted tomorrow I'll be at the Celtic game despite the fact we'll get shagged

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Same, that's the only way we can force the board's hand and get him out. If he gets punted tomorrow I'll be at the Celtic game despite the fact we'll get shagged
Yep!! Me too, if hes still there al be away fishing or shopping or watching the inside o my eyelids

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Don't think we'll get relegated but it doesn't look as though we'll be making any progress in the league.
If we don't make progress then theres a real chance of relegation.
He has to go ASAP.
Still a few games to play in the first quarter ,so now is the time to get shot of him in order to let someone new at least attempt to salvage the season.

Joe's lad

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Totally agree with everyone's analysis, but I honestly don't think they'll get shot of him(despite the urgency for him to be gone) . I find it totally ludicrous that someone does a really poor job and we have to pay for the privilege of watching our club being ridiculed and rubbished.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
This is nothing like butcher, and we won’t go down. Mass hibsteria isn’t helping.

what we possibly/probably aren’t are top six imho.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
This is nothing like butcher, and we won’t go down. Mass hibsteria isn’t helping.

We are in free fall

You need to able to battle in this league and the players aren't doing it

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

It’s not just the results, the performances have been terrible. Motherwell deservedly pumped us 3-0 and Killie were well worth there 2-0 win. Sometimes you can say a bad decision cost us, or we were a bit unlucky. Absolutely crumbled against St Johnstone and the rot has just spiraled.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
That word if again...

The writing is on the wall we need to oust this guy and pronto

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel