• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

We're coming over again

Riccus

Turbonegro Radge
Reaction score
Mothers lock up your daughters.....cause the Grunn Boys are back in town. well, they will be from january 9 until january 12. Main goal is to see the mighty mighty hibs give the hated jam tarts a good asskicking. Tamsons here we come :yas:

Mothers lock up your daughters.....cause the Grunn Boys are back in town. well, they will be from january 9 until january 12. Main goal is to see the mighty mighty hibs give the hated jam tarts a good asskicking. Tamsons here we come :yas:

See you when over, although more likely to be Harp and Castle pub nowadays. Don't expect too much Rick, we are pretty poor.

Glad to hear it Rick!

We need all the luck that we can get. After all, I will be there ?/em

Glad to hear it Rick!

We need all the luck that we can get. After all, I will be there ?/em

Just go for a pee at the appropriate time (ie during the game) and we'll be fine Jack. :giggle:

Just go for a pee at the appropriate time (ie during the game) and we'll be fine Jack. :giggle:

aha!

The only time I have seen the buggers win this season and I didnt even see it:detective:

C'mon Mark, it's a cup tie. Anything can happen. Besides the jams are not playing great either.

Jack will you meet up with us for a couple of pre or post match beers?

This thread has been viewed 3419 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back