• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

WELL o WELL Here we go again

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Motherwell FC said:
Jamie,

With regard to your flag / banner we will not allow this flag to be displayed at half time at Fir Park, please do not bring this flag with you.

As for having at Fir Park on your last visit I am not aware of this banner being displayed above the heads of spectators or at the Stadium.

Pre match, half time and post match are the most dangerous periods to display any type of banner overhead, there is too much movement of spectators throughout the areas and the safety of others is my prime importance.

While I do not wish to spoil your enjoyment of the day, I am officially, in the interest of spectators safety requesting that you do not partake in this action.

Regards

Ken Davies

Facilities & Safety Manager

What a load of bollocks Mr Davies :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

you have this reply

Jamie said:
Hi,

Its only a flag,its been displayed at all other SPL grounds I have visited with there permission,it adds colour to the occasion and does no harm.

It is fire resistant to BS 5867: part 2: 1980 on both natural and synthetic fibres,althou that doesn't come into it as your ground is non smoking anyway,where in your ground rules does it state these flags are not allowed??

It is harmless and spectators enjoy holding it aloft. I don't see any problem with the movement of spectators as its only brought out AFTER spectators have moved to the catering facilities etc leaving just those who want to stay in there seats.

I am shocked by your decision..

I also asked for details on pricing for the game but you seem to have overlooked this?

Regards

Jamie

There ground rules dont state they are not allowed

AND no mention of any pricing that I requested also :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Jamie said:
What a load of bollocks Mr Davies :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

you have this reply

There ground rules dont state they are not allowed

AND no mention of any pricing that I requested also :tuttut: :tuttut: :tuttut:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Great reply Jamie.:applause: His was utter nonsense.:tuttut:

scandal, another move forward into the nanny state.
soon we will have to get permission slips if we want to fart in the ground

jakey boy said:

You don't, do you?:rollfloor

He has to cover his arse because you asked the question. If he says ok and someone does slip under it then he's het.

Basically health & safety is all about the covering of the arse and who does it best. :yeah:

Stupid for them not to allow it. Did he say it would be taken off you?

Thats a feckin joke. How is it a safety hazard?!!!:banger:

Take the Flag. Fly it high. Who's gonna stop the green & white army.

Its probably the first time anyones contacted 'well.

Guaranteed this tosspot has a BIG bunch of keys.

TAKE THE FLAG BOUNCERS :applause: :applause:

Hibs for the cup

fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2 fly2

Jamie said:
Whats quoted is what was send darren.

My original email was thus:-

Parts in bold have not even been answered :tuttut:

I am damned if I know :banger: :banger:

Petty Petty Petty :sad :sad

I was going to say, send a photo of it at fir park from one of the pics in the gallery.

But i take it you already have.:roll:

jakey boy said:

Fire hazard!! :fart: :rollfloor

I think the problem is that it takes more hibby's to hold the flag, than will fill the home end at Fir park NO FANS ARE US!!!!!:rollfloor

Jamie, might be worth contacting Motherwell Police office and speak to their events planning Sergeant. He organises the cops to cover all sections of the ground in conjunction with the head of security at Firhill. It's not a paramillatary flag, ity's not offensive, therefore if the Police have no objections (quoteing clubs ground rules/conduct) to them, jobs a goodin. Failing that, feck em!!
Worth a try mate.
GGTTH

Jamie said:
No i've not actually steve,I did mention it thou but he said he had no knowledge of that :dunno: :dunno:

I'll send pic now thou :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Happy Birthday mate :thumbgrin :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Cheers dude:thumbgrin , and that's after me rubbishing you in the happy birthday thread!:rollfloor :rollfloor :roll:

t is fire resistant to BS 5867: part 2: 1980 on both natural and synthetic fibres,althou that doesn't come into it as your ground is non smoking anyway,where in your ground rules does it state these flags are not allowed??

aye it,s been non smoking for as long as i remember...it tells you on the shed roof...KEEP CIGARETTES AWAY FROM THE MATCH :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

He must be a very observant safety manager if he didn,t notice it the last time you took it. Being as discreet as it is!!

Stuff 'em Jamie! Let's just treat the jobsworth to a 15 minute long rendition of "Let's all do the Hibees Bounce" with, perhaps, a wee chant in his honour - I'm sure someone on here can come up with something suitable (answers on a postcard please). :bbb: :bbb: :bbb:

Take it along Jamie and f*ck the petty wee bureaucrat.

Last halftime at Well it was very nice to have the Bounce flag pass over wur heids. It sheltered us for a minute or two from the view of the sh*tehole that is Motherwell FC's tip of a ground.

As you can see from photo taken on last trip to Fir Park people are fleeing for their lives as the Bounce banner makes its way downwards. Oh the terror and danger of it all.

Jobsworths eh? :sad

Eh... its no publishing ma photo of the bounce banner... hmm.. technology... dinnae get it..

blue toon hibby said:
Stuff 'em Jamie! Let's just treat the jobsworth to a 15 minute long rendition of "Let's all do the Hibees Bounce" with, perhaps, a wee chant in his honour - I'm sure someone on here can come up with something suitable (answers on a postcard please). :bbb: :bbb: :bbb:

Ken Davies, yer a wanker, yer a wanker? :dunno: :yeah:

I rekon he's captured you huvin a wee sly fag at the falkirk game:wink:

and hes worried all the bouncers are gonna spark up under the flag::tuttut:

i can see the report now :

Fans fall foul of Facilities Fanny, fly fag under flag fury :roll:

:+?

Boozy Lynne said:
Ken Davies, yer a wanker, yer a wanker? :dunno: :yeah:

:hmmm Sounds good and I'm sure everyone knows the tune :yeah:

Ode tae a Facilities and Safety man 29/01/05

Ken Davies the Facilities man,

Gave oor flag a one match ban,

Is this the same Ken that had us
a' greetin'

When forgettin tae put on the
undersoil heatin' ?

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7 said:
Ode tae a Facilities and Safety man 29/01/05

a' greetin'

undersoil heatin' ?

BIG G

Yer a poet. :thumbgrin
Did ye no' it :dunno:

Hibs for the cup

Fly the flag :thumbgrin

Hibs for the cup.

Bannox said:
Fans fall foul of Facilities Fanny, fly fag under flag fury :roll:

GORDONSMITH7 said:

a' greetin'

undersoil heatin' ?

An undercover Sun journo and a footie poet, are we a catholic lot or what? :bbb: :bbb: :rollfloor :rollfloor :applause: :applause:

HaarlemShuffler said:
An undercover Sun journo and a footie poet, are we a catholic lot or what? :bbb: :bbb: :rollfloor :rollfloor :applause: :applause:

Agreed. We are Universal. :applause: :applause: :applause:

0-7 Ya bas

Hibs for the cup

Take it anyway, and if the blokes stop you and wanna search your bag, ask them to find the nearest Customs Officer. You stayed the night in glorious Motherwell, gone to the game, this is your overnight kit, and yer going home after the game. You've spent a lot of money in the Motherwell area, and this is how 'tourists' get treated? Eh, eh?

As far as I'm aware, the Polis is only allowed to stop and search the person, they need a warrant to search property. Yer bag is the property, and you're doing nothing wrong. Innocent until proven guilty, so they have to prove to YOU that you're doing wrong. Get them to search the club rules. They'll probably have a better time, than watching 'Well get shafted.

Scoobie, good effort mate, but sadly they can search without warrant any person(s) that they suspect may be in possession of a controlled container (air horn/can or bottles of bevie or juice or any other article that may be thrown or used as a weapon). Motherwells shithole is considered a designated sporting area for the duration of the game, therefor certain rules and powers of search apply. Failing that the Polis can revert back to common law powers of search (reasonable cause to suspect you are in possession of - weapon/drugs, acting nervous/suspicious and especially at football matches, notorious section 60 powers to stop search mainly suspected football casulas! I'm on your side brother, but the Motherwell Polis will stop you from getting in, lift you fur a breach of the peace and or obstruction. They are a shower of shite through their!
Sorry mate: detective :jedi:

you taking the flag anyway jamie:yeah:

Lithgae Cabbage said:
acting nervous/suspicious and especially at football matches....

I thought that's what being a Hibby is all about! :hmmm

Ah, well. It's up to Jamie now, I suppose.

Bannox said:
i can see the report now :
Fans fall foul of Facilities Fanny, fly fag under flag fury

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Almost makes you want to hand out A4 sheets of paper to the crowd which, when held up at half time, would spell "Ken Davies, you're a wanker, you're a wanker" :hmmm

I can almost hear the halftime chant of "Jamie, Jamie, where's the flag?"

"Ken Davies, Wank! Wank! Wank"

We really should get this started :boxing: :boxing:

Just Fly the flag j,

Well? :dunno:

(pun intended :wink: )

Scoobie said:
Well? :dunno:

(pun intended :wink: )

He bottled it, Mark :(

blue toon hibby said:
He bottled it, Mark :(

Better safe than sorry, mibbies? :dunno:

This thread has been viewed 3003 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50