• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Welcome to Hibs Josh Vela

Bits and pieces (though not in the last 18 months or so admittedly) - know a few wanderers fans, been to a few games, rate him. Plenty of dig. Not rapid but gets by, plays the short pass quickly, keeps his head up and doesn't get caught out much. Doesn't hang back on the counter. He's no John McGinn but he should bring that sort of dynamic. Think he skippered them occasionally?

Sounds like just the kind of player we are missing.

Will this be the end of any hope of Omeonga returning ?
Hope not.

It seems like we’ve ended up with a player who has consistently played at a higher level than the one Aberdeen “beat” us to, and without paying a six figure transfer fee.
Fotmob saying he went for £121k

First thing I do when we sign a player I've never heard of is look up Transfermarkt. See where they've been and what they've been up to.

I know the current value is questionable but it's the same questionable for every player.

I was fair disappointed to miss out on Ojo, value £900k, so you can imagine I was fair delighted to see Velas value was a bold £1.35m!

Zlatan talking pish as usual.4075ED61-C752-4A01-9199-1A7F29AF905D.png

Will this be the end of any hope of Omeonga returning ?

Aye most likely.

I found it quite interesting that Vela and Omeonga share the same agent. No idea what to read into it but.

We are still wanting Omeonga

Plenty of comments on Twitter from Bolton fans disappointed to see him leave and commenting that we've got ourselves a player. Attitude and fight were recurring themes. Good omen hopefully

I found it quite interesting that Vela and Omeonga share the same agent. No idea what to read into it but.
Lateral thinking beats formal logic all the time amigo. I am with you.
BIG G

Has anyone on here seen vela playing ? Is he good ? Not going to lie I have never heard of him.

Has anyone on here seen vela playing ? Is he good ? Not going to lie I have never heard of him.
Me. It's in this thread.

Found this on twitter.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Splendid. Goals fae both feet. No seen that since Michael O'Neill.

BIG G

Found this on twitter.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Almost 5,000 views!

I bet there's been a few notloB fans with a tear in their eye seeing that compilation and wishing those goals had continued to Flo.

However it does show he's got it in him to be in the right place at the right time and isn't afraid to take a shot. I'll bet a pound to a penny he gets gets his first headed goal at Hibs ;-)

Almost 5,000 views!

I bet there's been a few notloB fans with a tear in their eye seeing that compilation and wishing those goals had continued to Flo.

However it does show he's got it in him to be in the right place at the right time and isn't afraid to take a shot. I'll bet a pound to a penny he gets gets his first headed goal at Hibs ;-)
I’ll have 50p on that , so you’ll pay me £50 if he doesn’t ?

I’ll have 50p on that , so you’ll pay me £50 if he doesn’t ?
Single bets only :bounce1:

Single bets only :bounce1:
That is a single , you said a pound to a penny , so 50p to £50
Be careful what you say around punters:ok:

This thread has been viewed 5954 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back