• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Welcome Home Steph!

Welcome home Steph:6:

Welcome back!

Yass, good felly, good player and seemed to take to being here.
Magic.

Welcome back Stephane!

Thoughts? I think work rate alone makes it a decent deal. Some I know have doubts.

Thoughts? I think work rate alone makes it a decent deal. Some I know have doubts.

Those some as you put it don't know a quality player.

I’m delighted ?

Happy with the signing but still need a defensive midfielder.

Happy with the signing but still need a defensive midfielder.

Sign a younger lb and move Lewis back into middle. He can be the Fife Ngolo Kante.

Sign a younger lb and move Lewis back into middle. He can be the Fife Ngolo Kante.

I'd like my Defensive midfielder with enough strength to push *&*^ about. And some height to win headers.

It's interesting that Mathie said he's arrived six months early. We were obviously working to bring him back in the summer, wonder if that's intended to be a permanent deal. I believe he's contracted to Genoa till 2022.

It's interesting that Mathie said he's arrived six months early. We were obviously working to bring him back in the summer, wonder if that's intended to be a permanent deal. I believe he's contracted to Genoa till 2022.

Maybe that deals already done who knows.

1 year after this season.

Will bring back a bit of drive n enthusiasm to the midfield that we need.

See Hibs had a go at getting Hendo back as well...

Attack of positivity!

I'd like my Defensive midfielder with enough strength to push *&*^ about. And some height to win headers.

Underestimating the strength of Stevenson RickySticky

ED0BEDDF-E2B2-4E1A-BC6A-2660D7A3D144.jpeg

Underestimating the strength of Stevenson RickySticky

View attachment 1872

Naw I'm no. Lightweight tadger.

Bollocks.

Pish...tadger? Gie yersel a shake ffs

Bollocks.
Pish...tadger? Gie yersel a shake ffs

He's 5'5 or less of course he's a tadger.

He's no gonna win battles with Cosgrove, Uche or Morelos in defence.

Put him in midfield it would be the same with different players.

Absolute disgrace. Just stay at home.

Hes a LB! He doesn’t play v the players you mention... you been listening to Craig leviens philosophy on football too much. He’d be marking players like the giant Forrest ?

Hes a LB! He doesn’t play v the players you mention... you been listening to Craig leviens philosophy on football too much. He’d be marking players like the giant Forrest ?

You're right he's up against other players who have out muscled him. But you are aware this convo came from him being put in defensive midfield slot right?

I take it you weren't at Ibrox when Lewis played as part of a back three. He has consistently played well against James Forrest, one of Scotland's best wingers. Your comments not only show a lack of respect for a Hibs legend but also a complete lack of knowledge of the game. You have to be "big" to play the game, do you? Get a grip of reality.

Lewis quite regularly cleverly make players miss a header by actually leaving the ball , the problem starts when we take the resulting throw in

You're right he's up against other players who have out muscled him. But you are aware this convo came from him being put in defensive midfield slot right?
I only replied because you were out of order... the guys a legend and you call him a tadger. So carry on. No interested any more

I take it you weren't at Ibrox when Lewis played as part of a back three. He has consistently played well against James Forrest, one of Scotland's best wingers. Your comments not only show a lack of respect for a Hibs legend but also a complete lack of knowledge of the game. You have to be "big" to play the game, do you? Get a grip of reality.

Talk shite. I would have a Laursen any day over a Stevenson. Any team would have beat Rangers that day they were honking.

Would you play Stevenson at centre back all season? Would you play him as defensive midfielder?

I only replied because you were out of order... the guys a legend and you call him a tadger. So carry on. No interested any more

It's a term of endearment. I'm 5'5 and get called tadger from my mates from time to time. Folk need to lighten up.

It's a term of endearment. I'm 5'5 and get called tadger from my mates from time to time. Folk need to lighten up.

Might not be a height related nickname.

I'm 5'10" and often get called a prick.

I think yer sound. Until yer a prick :gigglle:

Talk shite. I would have a Laursen any day over a Stevenson. Any team would have beat Huns that day they were honking.

Would you play Stevenson at centre back all season? Would you play him as defensive midfielder?
Like a lot of people on this site, I won't indulge you in your profanity. But you demonstrate - again - a remarkable lack of knowledge of the game. Lewis was used as a stop-gap centre-half in the back three. Stop-gap. And did it wonderfully. I do recall, however, the Scottish Press reporting how well the Hibs defence had played that day. Lewis played right-back for almost a season as a stop-gap. I would play Lewis ANYWHERE as a stop-gap. But, then again, you would still find reason to complain.

Like a lot of people on this site, I won't indulge you in your profanity. But you demonstrate - again - a remarkable lack of knowledge of the game. Lewis was used as a stop-gap centre-half in the back three. Stop-gap. And did it wonderfully. I do recall, however, the Scottish Press reporting how well the Hibs defence had played that day. Lewis played right-back for almost a season as a stop-gap. I would play Lewis ANYWHERE as a stop-gap. But, then again, you would still find reason to complain.

Thanks for answering my question I wouldn't play him there either.

Bollox!I was right behind you on the railway bridge at dinghell and the gull shat on yer jacket. Your never 5 and a half codger.

Lewis quite regularly cleverly make players miss a header by actually leaving the ball , the problem starts when we take the resulting throw in

Good observation there.

Bollox!I was right behind you on the railway bridge at dinghell and the gull shat on yer jacket. Your never 5 and a half codger.

Charming.
You dispute my height but not my description as a prick.

Not the first bird that’s dumped me or on me to be fair.

Not sure he’s played much since he left us.
200 minutes this season. Hopefully up to speed quickly and lives up to the hype I’m reading.
Also getting that. hope he can deliver as he was injured for most of his time here, but great in small doses

Talk shite. I would have a Laursen any day over a Stevenson. Any team would have beat Huns that day they were honking.

Taking the sheen off a tremendous victory at ibrox and rubbishing 2 medals Stevenson in the same thread. Decent effort Ricky ? ?

So much energy, remember his driving runs with the ball....

This thread has been viewed 6330 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back