We will be fined again... (1 Viewer)

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
All the most recent incidents involving Hibs fans have taken place at evening kick-off times.Fans have too much time to get tanked up before these matches.An early kick-off for the big games( Celtic, Rangers and Hearts) would at least reduce the risk of incidents.The former manager,with his on field antics, maybe hasn't helped things either
I like a night time game. Why should folk who can handle there drink suffer?

Reactions: MSG_07

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
It’s brilliant under the lights - great atmosphere with a big crowd.

Pity some folk are in danger of ruining it.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
It’s brilliant under the lights - great atmosphere with a big crowd.

Pity some folk are in danger of ruining it.
Rangers and Celtic NEVER get Friday or Saturday night home games. Wonder why?

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Also a lunch time kick off didn’t stop that lunatic running on the pitch and throwing a punch at the Villa player yesterday

Reactions: stickyRicky

shankssaysno

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Just my tuppence worth , the silly wee lad only went to kick the ball away no malice intended , nothing more than a bit of cheek , it wasn't till the rangers player put hands on him first did he turn around yes he shouldn't have entered the field of play , and should be punished for that only , the way the law is for us is who lift.s the hand first gets charged ie the wife just went on and on so I pushed her you get charged no the wife for verbally abusing you. So if that's the case the ranger should be charged. Nothing like or any where near the Birmingham assault , some of the over the top response from the media is just shit.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score

Admitted Breach of the Peace,banned,Community service and a fine probably wi it being a 1st offence.

Was in the wrong for being on the pitch and it was all handbags,shouldn’t be hung for a moment of madness imo.

Reactions: Power

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I'm kinda seeing a 'keeping up with the Jones' undercurrent here, fuelled by social media.
We've recently seen the antics of Gunts fans splashed all over social media, throwing coins at a manager, lobbing bottles at what they thought were rival fans and the whole Tommy Robinson nonsense. They were revelling in being perceived as arseholes. I think there's a few in our support aspiring to out-fuckwit the other fuckwits and take pride in Hibs (re?)gaining a reputation.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Radar Jackshun calling for Hibs to be made an example of as we have a chairman who mistakes thuggery for exuberance.

They’re still hurting.
Seems we are the worst fans according to this excuse for a journalist.

Aye, the official winners of the best away fans of the year, the trophy presented to us at McDiarmid Park a week or so back.

The Uglies are so far in front of that one nobody bar the Orcs and some maroon Orcs without the Bus fare would agree with Daftie.

I still give thanks for English C4 journo Alex Thompson having the baws to take this horrible shower on. One things for sure, The Weegie Meeja Mafia will NEVER do it up here.

Attachments

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Just my tuppence worth , the silly wee lad only went to kick the ball away no malice intended , nothing more than a bit of cheek , it wasn't till the rangers player put hands on him first did he turn around yes he shouldn't have entered the field of play , and should be punished for that only , the way the law is for us is who lift.s the hand first gets charged ie the wife just went on and on so I pushed her you get charged no the wife for verbally abusing you. So if that's the case the ranger should be charged. Nothing like or any where near the Birmingham assault , some of the over the top response from the media is just shit.
I think that nonsense to be honest.

In the scenario you give the husband isn't legally allowed in the house to start with to get near the wife! If she shot him dead my money would be her being admonished.

Hibs v Motherwell

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel