• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

We will be fined again...

That mental case was aff his heid on summat chemical by the way he moved and acted.

Haven't seen owt on the press yet about chairs or seat covers being thrown, what's that all about.

If that had been a Rangers fan doing exactly that to a Hibs player, how would we be reacting? We'd be raging. He didn't actually go onto the pitch, but he kicked the ball away as Tavernier bent down to pick it up, and I suspect that if the steward behind the boards hadn't grabbed hm he WOULD have gone for the player.

He needs a life ban and no apologists defending him.
I’m sure he will get a life ban. I bet he’s feeling like a right mug today.

Got an “indefinite” ban from rangers

You know something it looks to me like the Rangers player had a go at him first ... maybe I’m wrong but surely the rule is players don’t get involved not unless their safety is at risk..the opitch invader is still an arse though.

If I was a football player and someone from the stand ran at me, I know I’d be throwing the first punch.

What I don't understand is why should the club be fined?I mean if I was arrested for cycling on the pavement would I be expected to pay the fine?Why would it be anyone elses fault?My relatives shouldn't be fined.

'Appen I remember the days when fans were penned in like cattle, then Hillsborough happened. So the very freedom fans have now is a result of an horrific tragedy. The boy who ran on the park was clearly aff his heid, looked a wee bit like a Jakey to me. I think the club need to control more who gets (and distributes) tickets. I consider myself a well behaved fan, although I was raging at the Huns on Friday. It drives me nuts that I cannie get a ticket for Tynecastle derbies or decent seats at Hampden.

Last edited:
Now Shearer's at it'dock points,play behind closed doors, blah blah'I tell you what you do, tackle austerity,end foodbanks and get the bastards to pay their taxes,stop blaming radges from running onto the pitch when your govt's selling arms to the Saudies and are pumping up racism etc in order to get away with it.That's why radges are running on the pitch because societie's fucked.You've got madmen running the world and a liar in number 10,and bastards like Katie Hopkins saying she doesn't give a fuck that a babie's died'because it's not British' no wonder wee radges are letting off steam in the only way they know how.

Will Hibs be fined ?....genuine question

Will Hibs be fined ?....genuine question
I don't see how we can be without strict liability. There were plenty stewards and police on duty, that's for sure.

Radar Jackshun calling for Hibs to be made an example of as we have a chairman who mistakes thuggery for exuberance.

They’re still hurting.

Radar Jackshun calling for Hibs to be made an example of as we have a chairman who mistakes thuggery for exuberance.

They’re still hurting.

I’d like an example made of that “paper”.

This type of singleton pitch invader is the third such incident in as many days.I'm beginning to think that these are not random, unconnected incidents, and that there is more sinister pattern to it all.Could it be that football stadia are being used by MI5/6/7, GRU, Porton Down,or whoever, as testing grounds for mind control drugs of the type that Sirhan Sirhan was supposed to have been given before shooting Bobby Kennedy.The Salisbury incident has shown us just how far some of these shadowy groups will go to carry out their heinous actions Hibernian Football Club seems to be a hotspot for such incidents:one on Fri night, one at Tynie, and, in another case, the former manager running onto the pitch, with arms outstretched, in what only appeared to be wild celebration.There has even been one case of a mass invasion in recent years.
Could it really be that in all these incidents, mind control drugs are being administered to the unsuspecting invaders in a surreptitious way,for example, in "unopened" Buckfast bottles, when the invader is already so inebriated that he cannot taste the drug in the Buckie? Could that be the reason a Buckie bottle was thrown onto the pitch at the Celtic game....the intended recipient wasn't drunk enough, tasted the contamination and threw it quickly away? I'm not one who is given to outlandish conspiracy theories, but the frequency of such incidents would suggest to me that these are not unconnected, lone wolf incidents.There must be operatives in the crowd, giving orders to the unfortunates who have taken the bait, to invade the pitch.It all makes perfect sense! So, Sirshrink Sirshrink, should you be "lucky" enough to find an unopened bottle of Sauvignon next time at ER, be like MC Hammer....can't touch this!...Nobody wants the game held up for half an hour while you're being huckled by Help the Aged.

Food for thought Hector.

They’re still hurting.
i’m sure he called out the Huns last year and said they “should be made an example of” when one of their arseholes ran onto a pitch and assaulted Scott Brown.....

.oh, wait a minute...

They’re still hurting.
Radar :thumbsup

They’re still hurting.
The prick and anyone else from his paper should be banned from Easter Road.

The fact that folk are even debating the right & wrong of this is beyond belief.

Kind of Agree.

I would assume we will get fined and when we do the Club should go after the wee p&k that ran on the pitch and lump him with a Civil claim for he money. Say we get fined £50k - is everyone happy to add £5 to each season ticket to cover this f&kwitt

LD talked about fans having Personal responsibility, that would send a message.

All the most recent incidents involving Hibs fans have taken place at evening kick-off times.Fans have too much time to get tanked up before these matches.An early kick-off for the big games( Celtic, Rangers and Hearts) would at least reduce the risk of incidents.The former manager,with his on field antics, maybe hasn't helped things either

Ibrox disaster chant mainly was sung multiple times and ex rangers owner having no legs
That's sinking to their level

All the most recent incidents involving Hibs fans have taken place at evening kick-off times.Fans have too much time to get tanked up before these matches.An early kick-off for the big games( Celtic, Rangers and Hearts) would at least reduce the risk of incidents.The former manager,with his on field antics, maybe hasn't helped things either

I like a night time game. Why should folk who can handle there drink suffer?

It’s brilliant under the lights - great atmosphere with a big crowd.

Pity some folk are in danger of ruining it.

It’s brilliant under the lights - great atmosphere with a big crowd.

Pity some folk are in danger of ruining it.

Rangers and Celtic NEVER get Friday or Saturday night home games. Wonder why?

Also a lunch time kick off didn’t stop that lunatic running on the pitch and throwing a punch at the Villa player yesterday

Just my tuppence worth , the silly wee lad only went to kick the ball away no malice intended , nothing more than a bit of cheek , it wasn't till the rangers player put hands on him first did he turn around yes he shouldn't have entered the field of play , and should be punished for that only , the way the law is for us is who lift.s the hand first gets charged ie the wife just went on and on so I pushed her you get charged no the wife for verbally abusing you. So if that's the case the ranger should be charged. Nothing like or any where near the Birmingham assault , some of the over the top response from the media is just shit.

Admitted Breach of the Peace,banned,Community service and a fine probably wi it being a 1st offence.

Was in the wrong for being on the pitch and it was all handbags,shouldn’t be hung for a moment of madness imo.

I'm kinda seeing a 'keeping up with the Jones' undercurrent here, fuelled by social media.
We've recently seen the antics of Gunts fans splashed all over social media, throwing coins at a manager, lobbing bottles at what they thought were rival fans and the whole Tommy Robinson nonsense. They were revelling in being perceived as arseholes. I think there's a few in our support aspiring to out-fuckwit the other fuckwits and take pride in Hibs (re?)gaining a reputation.

They’re still hurting.
Seems we are the worst fans according to this excuse for a journalist.

Aye, the official winners of the best away fans of the year, the trophy presented to us at McDiarmid Park a week or so back.

The Uglies are so far in front of that one nobody bar the Orcs and some maroon Orcs without the Bus fare would agree with Daftie.

I still give thanks for English C4 journo Alex Thompson having the baws to take this horrible shower on. One things for sure, The Weegie Meeja Mafia will NEVER do it up here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190311-205615_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190311-205615_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 25
Just my tuppence worth , the silly wee lad only went to kick the ball away no malice intended , nothing more than a bit of cheek , it wasn't till the rangers player put hands on him first did he turn around yes he shouldn't have entered the field of play , and should be punished for that only , the way the law is for us is who lift.s the hand first gets charged ie the wife just went on and on so I pushed her you get charged no the wife for verbally abusing you. So if that's the case the ranger should be charged. Nothing like or any where near the Birmingham assault , some of the over the top response from the media is just shit.
I think that nonsense to be honest.

In the scenario you give the husband isn't legally allowed in the house to start with to get near the wife! If she shot him dead my money would be her being admonished.

This thread has been viewed 11542 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back