We will be fined again... (1 Viewer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
If that had been a Rangers fan doing exactly that to a Hibs player, how would we be reacting? We'd be raging. He didn't actually go onto the pitch, but he kicked the ball away as Tavernier bent down to pick it up, and I suspect that if the steward behind the boards hadn't grabbed hm he WOULD have gone for the player.

He needs a life ban and no apologists defending him.
I’m sure he will get a life ban. I bet he’s feeling like a right mug today.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
You know something it looks to me like the Rangers player had a go at him first ... maybe I’m wrong but surely the rule is players don’t get involved not unless their safety is at risk..the opitch invader is still an arse though.
If I was a football player and someone from the stand ran at me, I know I’d be throwing the first punch.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why should the club be fined?I mean if I was arrested for cycling on the pavement would I be expected to pay the fine?Why would it be anyone elses fault?My relatives shouldn't be fined.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
'Appen I remember the days when fans were penned in like cattle, then Hillsborough happened. So the very freedom fans have now is a result of an horrific tragedy. The boy who ran on the park was clearly aff his heid, looked a wee bit like a Jakey to me. I think the club need to control more who gets (and distributes) tickets. I consider myself a well behaved fan, although I was raging at the Huns on Friday. It drives me nuts that I cannie get a ticket for Tynecastle derbies or decent seats at Hampden.

Last edited:
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Now Shearer's at it'dock points,play behind closed doors, blah blah'I tell you what you do, tackle austerity,end foodbanks and get the bastards to pay their taxes,stop blaming radges from running onto the pitch when your govt's selling arms to the Saudies and are pumping up racism etc in order to get away with it.That's why radges are running on the pitch because societie's fucked.You've got madmen running the world and a liar in number 10,and bastards like Katie Hopkins saying she doesn't give a fuck that a babie's died'because it's not British' no wonder wee radges are letting off steam in the only way they know how.

Reactions: Robert paul stewart
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Will Hibs be fined ?....genuine question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Radar Jackshun calling for Hibs to be made an example of as we have a chairman who mistakes thuggery for exuberance.

They’re still hurting.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
This type of singleton pitch invader is the third such incident in as many days.I'm beginning to think that these are not random, unconnected incidents, and that there is more sinister pattern to it all.Could it be that football stadia are being used by MI5/6/7, GRU, Porton Down,or whoever, as testing grounds for mind control drugs of the type that Sirhan Sirhan was supposed to have been given before shooting Bobby Kennedy.The Salisbury incident has shown us just how far some of these shadowy groups will go to carry out their heinous actions Hibernian Football Club seems to be a hotspot for such incidents:one on Fri night, one at Tynie, and, in another case, the former manager running onto the pitch, with arms outstretched, in what only appeared to be wild celebration.There has even been one case of a mass invasion in recent years.
Could it really be that in all these incidents, mind control drugs are being administered to the unsuspecting invaders in a surreptitious way,for example, in "unopened" Buckfast bottles, when the invader is already so inebriated that he cannot taste the drug in the Buckie? Could that be the reason a Buckie bottle was thrown onto the pitch at the Celtic game....the intended recipient wasn't drunk enough, tasted the contamination and threw it quickly away? I'm not one who is given to outlandish conspiracy theories, but the frequency of such incidents would suggest to me that these are not unconnected, lone wolf incidents.There must be operatives in the crowd, giving orders to the unfortunates who have taken the bait, to invade the pitch.It all makes perfect sense! So, Sirshrink Sirshrink, should you be "lucky" enough to find an unopened bottle of Sauvignon next time at ER, be like MC Hammer....can't touch this!...Nobody wants the game held up for half an hour while you're being huckled by Help the Aged.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Food for thought Hector.

Reactions: Murky and Hectorhib
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fritz

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Radar Jackshun calling for Hibs to be made an example of as we have a chairman who mistakes thuggery for exuberance.

They’re still hurting.
i’m sure he called out the Huns last year and said they “should be made an example of” when one of their arseholes ran onto a pitch and assaulted Scott Brown.....

.oh, wait a minute...

Reactions: Purple & Green
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com

They’re still hurting.
Radar :thumbsup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wrighty

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I would assume we will get fined and when we do the Club should go after the wee p&k that ran on the pitch and lump him with a Civil claim for he money. Say we get fined £50k - is everyone happy to add £5 to each season ticket to cover this f&kwitt

LD talked about fans having Personal responsibility, that would send a message.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
All the most recent incidents involving Hibs fans have taken place at evening kick-off times.Fans have too much time to get tanked up before these matches.An early kick-off for the big games( Celtic, Rangers and Hearts) would at least reduce the risk of incidents.The former manager,with his on field antics, maybe hasn't helped things either

Reactions: Greenmachine
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS