• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

We will be fined again...

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
but really, should we? Surely the question is not how a supporter ran on the pitch, but did we do all in our powers to stop it? As with any team around the country we employ stewards and Police...and there were plenty tonight. They seem to group up in corners during the game, so are not exactly in a position to stop supporters getting on the field of play. Who's fault is that? I don't want them standing right in front of everyone, but could they perhaps have seats facing the crowd?

Surely Hibs have complied with the security demands, so really..should the team be fined? Or any team who employ stewards and Police, after all you can only ban someone after they commit an offense. Perhaps the ruling authorities would be better asking is it wise to put a game on a Friday night when so many people end up tanked up, and I saw far more drunk tonight than usual.

Last edited:

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I've watched the replay over several times of the fan running on the pitch. Yes the alleged Hibs supporter should never have run on the pitch. The media are again putting a spin on things making out the fan assaulted the Sevco player when in actual fact it was technically the other way around. It was indeed the Sevco player who assaulted the pitch intruder who was going for the ball.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
We won't be fined. SPFL game. No strict liability.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
I've watched the replay over several times of the fan running on the pitch. Yes the alleged Hibs supporter should never have run on the pitch. The media are again putting a spin on things making out the fan assaulted the Sevco player when in actual fact it was technically the other way around. It was indeed the Sevco player who assaulted the pitch intruder who was going for the ball.
Right after the incident there was videos on inet and I said exactly same thing..would the sevco player get charged as the youth ran past him. We all know the answer to that one.still shouldn't have been on the pitch though

Alberta Hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
You know something it looks to me like the Huns player had a go at him first ... maybe I’m wrong but surely the rule is players don’t get involved not unless their safety is at risk..the opitch invader is still an arse though.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
The wee ned didn’t do much to be honest some of the chants outside the stadium where very distasteful to be fair though

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
This isn't the time for whataboutery so I think Leeann's TV interviews were spot on and have helped our club's reputation. However given that she's said that nothing is off the table in response to questions about closing sections of the ground I'd like to see it followed up tomorrow with a statement to the effect that any future instances of unacceptable behaviour, including sectarian singing, from either the home or away support, will lead to the closure of the relevant section for the following fixture. I'd dearly hope that that warning would be heeded by the home support and there would be no further issues but by far the best bit would be when we close the entire away stand for the subsequent visit by the huns. There's not a chance they'd get through a whole match without the lot of them indulging in one of their little ditties and we'd be able to call attention to the real issue whilst maintaining the moral high ground and holding our support to account in the same way.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
but really, should we? Surely the question is not how a supporter ran on the pitch, but did we do all in our powers to stop it? As with any team around the country we employ stewards and Police...and there were plenty tonight. They seem to group up in corners during the game, so are not exactly in a position to stop supporters getting on the field of play. Who's fault is that? I don't want them standing right in front of everyone, but could they perhaps have seats facing the crowd?

Surely Hibs have complied with the security demands, so really..should the team be fined? Or any team who employ stewards and Police, after all you can only ban someone after they commit an offense. Perhaps the ruling authorities would be better asking is it wise to put a game on a Friday night when so many people end up tanked up, and I saw far more drunk tonight than usual.
Completely agree.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Take the fact it’s a hun out the equation. If it’s a Hibs player who does that to an opposing fan who enters the pitch what would your thoughts be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
The stewards do nothing to prevent this. 1 every 40 yards or so, if someone wants on the park they can walk on easily. On a 2nd note right as we scored a boy went over the first barrier I think but not the advertising boards at front of 43/42 and 2 policemen ran up from their corner into the crowd and dragged him away too. Dinny see any of they hun *&*^ getting lifted after their celebrations on the park at livi etc

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The wee ned didn’t do much to be honest some of the chants outside the stadium where very distasteful to be fair though
morning - shame as was a good result for the mighty HFC - what were the distasteful chants about outside of ER after the game?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Anybody else see the chair thrown from the Hun end?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I’m sure LD will be out with a statement threatening to cut away fans tickets due unacceptable behaviour with the sectarian singing.
She will do that,She’ll call it out,I’m sure.
Like she did when Stubbs and Lennon were subjected to sectarian abuse from the huns..

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Like she did when Stubbs and Lennon were subjected to sectarian abuse from the huns..
She likes the Hun pound too much to say or do anything.

Take the fact it’s a hun out the equation. If it’s a Hibs player who does that to an opposing fan who enters the pitch what would your thoughts be?

Sorry, I despise the Huns but the daftie on the pitch is in no way the fault of the sevco player. The guy is at his work, no player should be assulted by fans.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The idiots running on the pitch must be thick as shit. There's no danger they're not going to get caught, the cameras areny going to miss them!

They will end up in court. Fines??? Jail time???

They are likely to lose their job as we've seen all too often in the past. How easy will it be to get another job when they've demonstrated to everyone on national TV how stupid they are?

They will be banned from going to the football and miss something they enjoy doing.

Everyone is well aware of these outcomes, it's not a secret.

All that while at the same time dragging Hibs, the team the say they love, through the dirt.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
morning - shame as was a good result for the mighty HFC - what were the distasteful chants about outside of ER after the game?
Ibrox disaster chant mainly was sung multiple times and ex Huns owner having no legs

Last edited:

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
sorry but that is nonsense. The player would have never reacted if the idiot hadn't ran on the pitch. Who was to know the morons next move, punch the player, he might have been carrying a weapon,you just dont know.
If I was Tavernier I would not be waiting to get a punch in the face either.
Lets not try to detract from the utter madness and inexcusable acts of that twat last night and other mindless individual who tarnish the reputation of Hibs and the 99% decent supporters.I am sick of it and to be honest it puts me off going to games.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
She likes the Hun pound too much to say or do anything.

Sorry, I despise the Huns but the daftie on the pitch is in no way the fault of the sevco player. The guy is at his work, no player should be assulted by fans.
@1875 exactly my thoughts. I wanted to see if there was going to be an outbreak of “whataboutery”. For me, there are still too many who would defend one of our players if he scudded someone in a similar situation, but it’s a travesty if it’s a player from any other team. For me, the fud would deserve a slap of Tavernier if he feels he needs to protect himself.

MSG_07 trying to claim that Tavernier was the aggressor is laughable.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That mental case was aff his heid on summat chemical by the way he moved and acted.

Haven't seen owt on the press yet about chairs or seat covers being thrown, what's that all about?

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel